Rose Bowl Bracket:
1 Ohio St vs winner of 8 Ole Miss @ 7 Texas

Fiesta Bowl Bracket:
15 Oklahoma St vs winner of 12 Oregon St @ 3 Michigan

Sugar Bowl Bracket:
2 Georgia vs winner of 9 Alabama @ 6 Oregon

Orange Bowl Bracket:
4 Florida St vs winner of 10 Penn St @ 5 Washington

Again, I think with a 2024 schedule, one of 15 Okla St, 16 Kansas, 18 Utah, 21 Arizona, or 25 Kansas St is undefeated or has 1 loss and ranked a lot higher than 15.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2023 06:04 PM by Fighting Muskie.)
11-08-2023 05:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tf8693 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Notre Dame
RE: Muskie playoff update
(11-08-2023 05:55 PM)Fighting Muskie Wrote:  This years rankings, next year’s realignment, 5-7 with byes for the P4 champs:

Rose Bowl Bracket:

Fiesta Bowl Bracket:

Sugar Bowl Bracket:

Orange Bowl Bracket:

Again, I think with a 2024 schedule, one of 15 Okla St, 16 Kansas, 18 Utah, 21 Arizona, or 25 Kansas St is undefeated and ranked a lot higher than 15.

As realignment currently stands, I would be shocked if Oregon State got an AQ bid by virtue of winning the P2. Assuming the P2 has some scheduling partnership with the MWC short of a full merger, and remains as a nominal conference next year, I believe the only access the P2 members would have to the CFP would be through the at-large process.

With that in mind, sub Tulane for Oregon State, although if it's still a 6+6 format, sub Air Force (?) for Oregon State and Tulane for Penn State.
11-08-2023 06:09 PM
Fighting Muskie Online
Senior Chief Realignmentologist

I Root For: Ohio St, UC,MAC
RE: Muskie playoff update
(11-08-2023 06:09 PM)tf8693 Wrote:  
(11-08-2023 05:55 PM)Fighting Muskie Wrote:  This years rankings, next year’s realignment, 5-7 with byes for the P4 champs:

Rose Bowl Bracket:

Fiesta Bowl Bracket:

Sugar Bowl Bracket:

Orange Bowl Bracket:

Again, I think with a 2024 schedule, one of 15 Okla St, 16 Kansas, 18 Utah, 21 Arizona, or 25 Kansas St is undefeated and ranked a lot higher than 15.

As realignment currently stands, I would be shocked if Oregon State got an AQ bid by virtue of winning the P2. Assuming the P2 has some scheduling partnership with the MWC short of a full merger, and remains as a nominal conference next year, I believe the only access the P2 members would have to the CFP would be through the at-large process.

With that in mind, sub Tulane for Oregon State, although if it's still a 6+6 format, sub Air Force (?) for Oregon State and Tulane for Penn State.

I’m making the presumption that Ore St & Wash St play the season with the MWC, they win the conference, and claim the G5 autoberth
11-08-2023 06:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.