Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News 43-year-old Black Man Obama's Chef Drowns 100 Ft Off Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard Estate
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
43-year-old Black Man Obama's Chef Drowns 100 Ft Off Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard Estate
Quote:Roughly five miles from Martha Vineyard’s Chappaquiddick, a joint-agency search team found the body of a 43-year-old black male shortly before 10 a.m. Monday after a search of Edgartown Great Pond triggered by a 7:46 p.m. Sunday call from 79 Turkeyland Cove Road—the estate of President Barack Obama.

According to a Massachusetts State Police release, the man’s body was recovered 100 feet from the shore at a depth of roughly eight feet.

Massachusetts Environmental Police officers searched the depths with side-scan sonar from a boat, the release said. The man was paddleboarding with a companion, who watched the drowned man enter the water, struggle to stay on the surface, and then go underwater without returning.

There is no known direct connection between the Obamas and the incident, and the companion may have gone to the nearest house for help—the Obama estate.

Obama has not yet made a statement.

The Obamas have a $18 million home and property on the wealthy island enclave with 30 acres on the pond’s waterfront, which they purchased in 2019.

The brackish pond is the home of otters, eels, waterfowl and other wildlife.

The joint-agency search team included Massachusetts State Police, Dukes County Sheriff’s Department, U.S. Coast personnel and local fire department divers.

The fatality is being investigated by the state police detectives attached to the Cape and Island District Attorney and the Edgartown Police Department.

Link

Quote:BREAKING: Barack Obama's personal chef Tafari Campbell is identified as man found dead after paddle boarding accident near Obama's Martha's Vineyard home

[Image: F11XKAgaYAESo3v?format=jpg&name=large]
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2023 05:15 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
07-24-2023 05:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
RE: 43-year-old Black Man Obama's Chef Drowns 100 Ft Off Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard Estate
This one sounds a little fishy. Does anyone know if Hillary has visited the Obamas recently?
07-24-2023 05:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
RE: 43-year-old Black Man Obama's Chef Drowns 100 Ft Off Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard Estate
Damn! He's trying so hard to be a Kennedy! Was there a submerged Volkswagen near the body?
07-24-2023 05:24 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Quote:Found an IG post from 2017 in which Tafari Campbell, Obama's chef, notes that he can't swim.

He drowned last night in Martha's Vineyard while reportedly out paddle boarding with an unnamed person. Unclear why they couldn't help him out in 8 feet of water.

Very sad.

[Image: F11fwtcWIAABrFh?format=jpg&name=large]

Quote:✓New

OBAMA'S CHAPPAQUIDDICK

Drowning Victim not discovered for close to 24hrs despite being less than 100 feet from shore in under 8 feet of water and wearing a life vest.

Unexplained questions piling up as the former president goes into damage control.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2023 05:57 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
07-24-2023 05:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Quote:OBAMA'S LAWYERS SHUT DOWN INQUIRIES

Refuse to say where the former President was at time of Tafari Campbell's disappearance.

"We will not be fielding any questions at this time."

Quote:SPECIAL CORONERS BEING FLOWN OUT OF DC TO CONDUCT AUTOPSY

"Obama doesn't want to take any chances on this getting bitched," said a person familiar with the matter.
07-24-2023 06:01 PM
b2b Online
Heisman

I Root For: My Family + ECU
43-year-old Black Man Obama's Chef Drowns 100 Ft Off Obama’s Martha’s Vineyard Estate
Why can so many not swim?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
07-24-2023 06:24 PM
Advertisement

Eagleyed Offline
1st String

I Root For: USM
Have the dems blamed it on rising sea water yet?
07-24-2023 06:25 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
I wonder where Michael was...
07-24-2023 06:29 PM
Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
Wearing a life vest and someone else is with you and you drown? 01-wingedeagle
07-24-2023 06:31 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Hmmm... I wonder what incriminating info that poor slob stumbled across.
07-24-2023 06:33 PM
MemTigers1998 Online
Hall of Famer

(07-24-2023 06:24 PM)b2b Wrote:  Why can so many not swim?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

13% of the population can’t
07-24-2023 06:37 PM
Advertisement

Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

SPECIAL CORONERS BEING FLOWN OUT OF DC TO CONDUCT AUTOPSY

"Obama doesn't want to take any chances on this getting bitched," said a person familiar with the matter.

I don't see how Obama can make that call and with an ME out of DC ?
07-24-2023 06:44 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(07-24-2023 06:44 PM)Redbanksdog Wrote:  SPECIAL CORONERS BEING FLOWN OUT OF DC TO CONDUCT AUTOPSY

I don't see how Obama can make that call and with an ME out of DC ?

b/c 0 >1 ... 03-wink
07-24-2023 06:48 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Ex-White House chef died by drowning, autopsy shows

Quote:CNN

A former White House executive chef found dead in the mountains of New Mexico drowned, according to the New Mexico Department of Public Safety.

An autopsy determined the nature of Walter Scheib’s death was accidental, a department statement said.

Scheib, who served under Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, has been absent since June 13 when he left to go for a hike alone on a mountain trail in Taos, New Mexico. He was later reported missing by a family member.

On Thursday, investigators tracked Scheib’s cell phone signal to a mountain in Taos, according to a press release from the New Mexico State Department of Public Safety.

His body was found submerged “in a mountain drainage flowing with surface runoff” about 25 yards off the Yerba Canyon hiking trail, hidden from view by vegetation and a steep decline off the trail, the statement said. There was no indication of foul play.

Scheib had recently moved to the area, according to Sergeant Elizabeth Armijo, a New Mexico State Police public information officer.

Scheib’s car was discovered by investigators Tuesday in a parking lot at the Yerba Canyon Trailhead.

His body was discovered off the immediate trail approximately 1.7 miles from the base of a hiking trail.

Scheib served as White House executive chef from 1994 to 2005. Scheib was personally hired by then-first lady Hillary Clinton, according to Scheib’s official website.

“Hillary and I are saddened by the tragic passing of former White House executive chef Walter Scheib,” the Clintons said in a statement Monday.

“Our family was grateful to have Walter with us in the White House for six years, where we and visitors from around the world loved his delicious and creative meals,” the statement said. “Walter used his immense talents not only to represent the very best of American cuisine to visiting leaders, but to make a difference in people’s lives across the country through his support of numerous charities. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and many friends.

On Monday, former first Lady Laura Bush issued a statement expressing sympathy for Scheib’s loved ones.

“Walter was an outstanding talent. He prepared magnificent dinners for world leaders and delicious family fare for our family and friends,” Bush said.
07-24-2023 06:52 PM
Redbanksdog Offline
Heisman

Now I hear that he didn't have a vest. Oh well just wait and see how all of this turns out.
07-24-2023 06:52 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Quote:Chef Depressed

According to close family and friends Tafari Campbell was unhappy working for the Obama's.

"Michelle made his life especially miserable," said friend who asked not to be named. "She nitpicked him to death over the smallest things."
07-24-2023 06:57 PM
Advertisement

banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Wonder if they will use the ME that decided Epstein hung himself after the first one said he was strangled?
07-24-2023 07:04 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC
(07-24-2023 06:57 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Quote:Chef Depressed

According to close family and friends Tafari Campbell was unhappy working for the Obama's.

"Michelle made his life especially miserable," said friend who asked not to be named. "She nitpicked him to death over the smallest things."

And so begins the false narrative to explain the death as a suicide, if not deemed an accident. Very convenient narrative to be leaked.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2023 07:06 PM by JRsec.)
07-24-2023 07:05 PM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
Maybe Big Mike found out his husband discovered the recipe for Tafari's secret sauce. Hard to drown wearing a life vest but anything is possible, I guess.
07-24-2023 07:19 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(07-24-2023 06:31 PM)Redbanksdog Wrote:  Wearing a life vest and someone else is with you and you drown? 01-wingedeagle

Nothing fishy about that...
07-24-2023 07:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.