Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News WH Press Sec says Biden* wants 'to get to the bottom of' cocaine found at White House
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
WH Press Sec says Biden* wants 'to get to the bottom of' cocaine found at White House
Quote:During Wednesday’s White House press conference, press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Biden thinks it's "incredibly important" to get to the bottom of how cocaine found its way into the White House over the weekend.

"How determined is the President to get to the bottom" of "who brought illegal drugs into the White House," asked Fox News' Jacqui Heinrich.

"Secret Service is getting to the bottom of it, and that’s what matters, and it’s under their purview," Jean-Pierre responded.

When pressed further of how determined Biden was, Jean-Pierre said, "The President thinks it’s very important to get to the bottom of this. That’s why Secret Service, which is under their purview, is looking into this, and they’re going to look into what happened this weekend. So the President thinks this is incredibly important to get to the bottom of this."

"If the Secret Service determines who brought the cocaine into the White House, does the White House support the prosecution of this individual," one reporter asked.

"I’m just not going to get into hypotheticals from here. Let the Secret Service do their job, it’s under their purview, We have confidence that they’ll get to the bottom of it," Jean-Pierre responded.

In response to another question regarding where in the West Wing the cocaine was found and how it got there, Jean-Pierre said, "So as you know, this is under the purview of the Secret Service. They are currently investigating what happened over the weekend, so I would have to refer you to the Secret Service on all of this."

"But one thing I can share … As you know, the President and the First Lady and their family were not here this weekend. As you all reported on this and as you also know that they left on Friday and returned just yesterday."

Biden left the White House on Friday, along with Hunter Biden, to spend the weekend at Camp David. They were back in time for Independence Day fireworks on Tuesday.

"Where this was discovered is a heavily traveled area where many White House — West Wing, I should be even more specific — West Wing visitors come through this particular area. I just don’t have anything more to share. It is under investigation by the Secret Service," Jean-Pierre said.

On Sunday, the White House was evacuated due to a hazmat situation. Initial testing on the substance by the DC Fire Department indicated it was cocaine, with an additional, formal test confirming this result, according to CBS News.

Hunter Biden, who has been open about his struggles with addiction, was at the White House just days before the discovery.

Link
07-05-2023 04:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
RE: WH Press Sec says Biden* wants 'to get to the bottom of' cocaine found at White House
C'mon, we all know it belonged to Trump.
07-05-2023 04:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

RE: WH Press Sec says Biden* wants 'to get to the bottom of' cocaine found at White House
[Image: F0TZ7rXaIAAiLPF?format=jpg&name=small]

07-05-2023 04:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
The 'investigation' should be fairly quick and easy. That's assuming that the WH wants to find the culprit. There are security cameras everywhere.

Watch what happens. We can almost predict it, given past events.
07-05-2023 06:06 PM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

(07-05-2023 06:06 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  The 'investigation' should be fairly quick and easy. That's assuming that the WH wants to find the culprit. There are security cameras everywhere.

Typical Washington 'investigation':

1. Panic, hysteria and overtime
2. Frantic search for the guilty
3. Punishment of the innocent
4. Reward for the uninvolved
07-05-2023 06:09 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

07-05-2023 06:13 PM
Advertisement

Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(07-05-2023 06:13 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Wasn't a "tourist ".
07-05-2023 06:25 PM
rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
(07-05-2023 06:06 PM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  The 'investigation' should be fairly quick and easy. That's assuming that the WH wants to find the culprit. There are security cameras everywhere.

If they didn't screw it up when found, check it for dna and fingerprints. They will be all over that baggie.

But they don't really want to know who left it there.

Not serious people.
07-05-2023 06:37 PM
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Stan Gable is forming a special blue ribbon, fact finding commission comprised of himself and Betty Childs to get to the bottom of this dastardly deed.
07-05-2023 06:41 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

https://twitter.com/thenickymo/status/16...8955265026
Quote:WATCH: Joe Biden Completely Ignores Reporters Asking How Cocaine Got Into the White House! ?

To be fair, Joe Biden doesn’t even know how HE got into the White House…

CNN's Mocking Response to Cocaine at WH Tells Us All We Need to Know About Their Bias

Quote:We’ve been reporting on the mystery of the cocaine found at the White House and how the story keeps changing. The latest report was that it was found in a “highly-trafficked” area of the West Wing where a lot of people enter, including people who are visiting the White House for tours.

The White House response from Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre during the briefing was just embarrassing as she seemed to be trying to blame it on a visitor. Think of what they’re saying if they’re suggesting that. A visitor somehow got past the security measures and into the White House, then left a white powder there. We know now it was cocaine. But what if it had not been? That’s why they had the initial hazmat response, presumably, because they were concerned about what it could be. But the fact that anything got through means there’s a hole in the system somewhere. That’s a big problem.

Yet their response now seems to be that it’s “unlikely” we’ll find out who the culprit was. It’s like they’re already finding a way to get past this story because there are too many questions and inconvenient issues it raises.

Tell us you don’t want to figure out the problem without telling us. So either they want us to believe that random visitors were able to sneak drugs past security, or they want us not to wonder about Biden staff or family members. Either choice is not a good one.

You know that with yet another scandal, we’re going to get interesting reactions from the liberal media. So far, CNN wins the award for the worst media reaction reward. John Berman was speaking with Sara Sidner and Kate Bolduan. Berman was trying, but Sidner and Bolduan delivered something truly embarrassing, given the gravity of the situation.

https://twitter.com/NickFondacaro/status...8754457602
Quote:CNN jokes about cocaine being found in Joe Biden's West Wing.
"I want to know blow-by-blow who was responsible for this." - Sara Sidner while snickering.
"There is no 'too soon' ... It's an illicit drug at the White House. Why can't you have a little bit of fun?" - Kate Bolduan

“I want to know blow-by-blow who was responsible for this,” Sara Sidner said, snickering.

Berman said, “Too soon,” trying to get them back on track.

“There is no ‘too soon,'” Kate Bolduan responded. “It’s an illicit drug at the White House. Why can’t you have a little bit of fun?” she declared.

So it’s funny that the security of the building was compromised, someone snuck in the cocaine, and then was able to leave it around? This is not just bias on parade, it’s a lack of professionalism.

I’m willing to lay any amount of money that had this been during the Trump administration, these CNN hosts would not have been laughing and treating it so cavalierly, saying effectively “eh” and noting “no one was injured.” They would probably already be talking impeachment of Donald Trump and pointing fingers at people. Notice they’re not pointing at or even mentioning any Biden staff or family members in this.

Meghan McCain hit it on the head with this tweet.

https://twitter.com/MeghanMcCain/status/...1533658139
No Republican president could have someone pose topless on the White House lawn at an official event FOLLOWED BY cocaine being found in the White House and not have the media just go absolutely bat **** insane.
Quote:But it was she and folks who backed Joe Biden who deceived themselves that he was going to be bringing back “decency.” Now they’re stunned at what they’re seeing. The evidence was all there to see that Biden wasn’t the guy he pretended to be. We can see that in so many things, even in the way Biden treats the granddaughter he refuses to even acknowledge, saying repeatedly he has six grandchildren rather than seven.

What Joe Biden has brought is chaos on every level, even into the people’s house, the White House. But CNN isn’t going to tell you the real story about that.
07-05-2023 07:06 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Easy

Simple

Give everyone a drug test.

They wont. They lie
07-05-2023 07:13 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(07-05-2023 07:13 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Easy

Simple

They wont. They lie

if unannounced, that would yield >50% fail rate ... 03-wink
07-05-2023 07:24 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
So is Biden seeking a new source of supply?

Or does he just want to "get to the bottom" and empty out the bag?

They may actually pursue this person. They got DNC media to make a big deal out of it as a speculative MAGA person was trying to poison the White House. But they got embarrassed and found out it was illegal drug use by their employees who managed to get it by security. So a triple embarrassment.
07-05-2023 07:49 PM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
07-05-2023 08:46 PM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
07-05-2023 08:49 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

WH Press Sec says Biden* wants 'to get to the bottom of' cocaine found at White House
(07-05-2023 06:25 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  
(07-05-2023 06:13 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Wasn't a "tourist ".

Be helluva wrist shot from the doorway you can view the room from.

Wonder how hard Crackhead Bob is Jonesin’ right now after forgetting his stash.

Was the other thread locked or something? I’m on my phone so can’t tell, but I can’t post there anymore(?)
07-05-2023 09:11 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(07-05-2023 07:24 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(07-05-2023 07:13 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Easy

Simple

They wont. They lie

if unannounced, that would yield >50% fail rate ... 03-wink

Id have cocaine pixie sticks all over the place if i had to be around that retard freak show all day
07-05-2023 09:54 PM
Eagleyed Offline
1st String

I Root For: USM
Joe Biden may say he wants to get to the bottom of it.

But, we all know Hunter Biden wanted to get to the bottom of it even more.
07-05-2023 10:01 PM
rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
With the pharma cocktail that they have to mainline in that cadaver Biden to roll him out a couple times a week it wouldn't surprise me that much if they did the Hitler cocaine therapy as well. Might help to explain Dark Brandon when he starts yelling for no reason. Teach him some German. .
07-05-2023 10:05 PM
GeminiCoog Offline
You'll Never Walk Alone

I Root For: Houston, Notre Dame
So does that mean she wants a hit as well?
07-05-2023 10:53 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.