Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Murdoch Trial
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
Murdoch Trial
Not sure how many of you are paying much attention to this? I was not and I still am not following the trial itself.

NetFlix just released a 4 part series on this family and HOLY SCHIT what a scumbag. Nothing gets my blood boiling like privilege taking advantage of being privileged and thinking they can get away with anything because of it. Just like politicians....

This guy and his remaining living child should spend the rest of their lives behind bars in solitary confinement for 23 hours and 50 minutes a day.

Human garbage.....
02-24-2023 01:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
RE: Murdoch Trial
He's a lawyer which with all due respect to some on this board means he's a BS artist.

He also knows how to play the game. He's schooling the prosecutor from the witness stand.

I bet he gets off on the murder charge. He's admitted to enough other crimes to keep him in jail for awhile though.
02-24-2023 01:21 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
RE: Murdaugh Trial
(02-24-2023 01:05 PM)Eldonabe Wrote:  This guy and his remaining living child should spend the rest of their lives behind bars in solitary confinement for 23 hours and 50 minutes a day.
What did the son do? Is he facing any criminal charges?
02-25-2023 08:50 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
(02-24-2023 01:21 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  He's a lawyer which with all due respect to some on this board means he's a BS artist.

He also knows how to play the game. He's schooling the prosecutor from the witness stand.

I bet he gets off on the murder charge. He's admitted to enough other crimes to keep him in jail for awhile though.

Unless jurors in South Carolina are dummies, he's going to dangle from the yard arm.

Being a recidivist liar who says this time I'm telling the truth isn't much of a defense.
02-25-2023 08:55 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

(02-25-2023 08:55 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  
(02-24-2023 01:21 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  He's a lawyer which with all due respect to some on this board means he's a BS artist.

Unless jurors in South Carolina are dummies, he's going to dangle from the yard arm.

Being a recidivist liar who says this time I'm telling the truth isn't much of a defense.

If the jury is a bunch of Karens, the prosecutor is coming across as a big ol' meanie picking on this poor remorseful good ol' boy who's just lost family members.

When he kept pounding away on lying to his past clients and Murdaugh kept ducking the questions I found myself thinking OMG, MOVE ON!

I'll be there's one juror who's thinking... Oh, that poor man.
02-25-2023 09:33 AM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
This guy is less believable than Jesse Smollet.
02-25-2023 09:50 AM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(02-25-2023 09:33 AM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  If the jury is a bunch of Karens, the prosecutor is coming across as a big ol' meanie picking on this poor remorseful good ol' boy who's just lost family members.
When he kept pounding away on lying to his past clients and Murdaugh kept ducking the questions I found myself thinking OMG, MOVE ON!
I'll be there's one juror who's thinking... Oh, that poor man.

Kind of like if the Menendez brothers had asked for mercy because they were orphans.
02-25-2023 10:32 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Remember that time your family was murdered and you lied to police about your whereabouts at the time of the crime and then got caught lying and had to admit in court that you got caught lying to police? No?

He's toast. He's hoping for conviction of a lesser charge so he avoids the needle.
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2023 10:36 AM by rath v2.0.)
02-25-2023 10:34 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Jury took less than 3 hours to give a guilty verdict.

I bet they spent the first 2.5 hours ordering takeout and watching Matlock reruns. This was a water is wet case.
03-02-2023 07:27 PM
TripleA Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Memphis Hall of Fame
(03-02-2023 07:27 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Jury took less than 3 hours to give a guilty verdict.

I bet they spent the first 2.5 hours ordering takeout and watching Matlock reruns. This was a water is wet case.

What's really funny is a good portion of the media thought he would be acquitted.
03-02-2023 08:31 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Trial was over when he admitted to lying about not being at the scene. That was a Perry Mason moment.

If it weren't for stupidity and pride he should have just asked for a plea deal then.
03-02-2023 08:37 PM
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Murdoch Trial
Did the prosecutor ever say if they would go for the death penalty

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
03-02-2023 11:09 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(03-02-2023 11:09 PM)fsquid Wrote:  Did the prosecutor ever say if they would go for the death penalty

Death would be an easy out for this POS.

He should be in solitary confinement for the rest of his life; forced to live the exact opposite life he lead up to that point. Privileged f-head....

It is worth a 24 hour watch too so he cannot off himself.

F-ing scumbag
03-03-2023 08:25 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-03-2023 08:25 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  
(03-02-2023 11:09 PM)fsquid Wrote:  Did the prosecutor ever say if they would go for the death penalty

Death would be an easy out for this POS.

He should be in solitary confinement for the rest of his life; forced to live the exact opposite life he lead up to that point. Privileged f-head....

It is worth a 24 hour watch too so he cannot off himself.

F-ing scumbag

yep ... I keep him alive as long as possible ... that's easily the better option for him to live out his miserable days....

@theSadist
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2023 08:41 AM by stinkfist.)
03-03-2023 08:40 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

Maybe they'll let him mount some blue police lights in his cell.
03-03-2023 08:43 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators

Death penalty is for aggravated murder. Has to be something specific from a statutory list included in the charge along with the murder like kidnapping or rape or robbery...

They skipped that and just charged the 30 year murder plus the firearm bump.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2023 09:16 AM by rath v2.0.)
03-03-2023 09:16 AM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

No death penalty. Oh well, Mr. Boxhead confederate can enjoy the rest of his days with Boggs and the sisters.
03-03-2023 10:15 AM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
So, when do the riots start in South Carolina?
03-03-2023 10:25 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(03-02-2023 07:27 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Jury took less than 3 hours to give a guilty verdict.

The judge didnt even make them dinner plans, which was really saying something. The jury cant even begin to deliberate until they've chosen a foreman, and in some cases they have to wait until the evidence is delivered to them. So they may have only deliberated for less than 2 hours, which is remarkably fast when you have 12 people in there.
03-03-2023 10:30 AM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
The plotting murderer Murdaugh totally deserves this expedited verdict. I'm surprised he didn't argue through his legal team that the those 12 people did NOT constitute a "jury of his peers" since they are everyday Americans working average jobs and live in the middle class of society. HIS PEERS would be a dozen other millionaires that also truly believe that they are better than everyone else.

I hope this scheming fool serves out his dual life sentences in the compassionate company of his fellow prison inmates that he undoubtedly looked down upon from his mansion.
03-03-2023 11:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.