Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

REFS for TSU/SEMO GAME
semosupporter Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Southeast Missouri St.
REFS for TSU/SEMO GAME
The following is some info on the ref's who called the TSU/SEMO game. Not saying it means anything just some info I wanted to share. From KenPom:

BOYD COPELAND: He has called a total of 14 games so far this year with all of them but one involving either a OVC or MVC team. This was the only game he has called involving SEMO and it was a SEMO loss. He has called 5 games involving TSU with four of those being TSU wins.

CHRIS HUDSON: He has called a total of 25 games so far this year with 18 of them involving teams from the OVC or MVC and 7 from other conferences. He has called two games involving SEMO both SEMO losses and one involving TSU which was a win.

KEVIN MATHIS: He has called a total of 27 games so far this year with 11 involving teams from either the OVC or the MVC and 16 from other conferences. He has called 4 games involving SEMO which were all SEMO losses and 2 involving TSU which were both wins.
02-11-2023 12:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Captain Jackass Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: SEMO
RE: REFS for TSU/SEMO GAME
Whether or not they deserve it, they got a reputation for rough play and now refs are just waiting to T someone up.
02-11-2023 01:14 PM
semosupporter Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Southeast Missouri St.
RE: REFS for TSU/SEMO GAME
(02-11-2023 01:14 PM)Captain ******* Wrote:  Whether or not they deserve it, they got a reputation for rough play and now refs are just waiting to T someone up.

Yea, but they only called us for 4 but called TSU for 7. LOL.....
02-11-2023 03:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.