Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Matt Schlapp Accused of Sexual Assault
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Matt Schlapp Accused of Sexual Assault
On a male Herschel Walker staffer. Yikes! 04-jawdrop

Quote:A staffer for Herschel Walker’s Senate campaign has alleged to The Daily Beast that longtime Republican activist Matt Schlapp made “sustained and unwanted and unsolicited” sexual contact with him while the staffer was driving Schlapp back from an Atlanta bar this October.

The staffer said the incident occurred the night of Oct. 19, when Schlapp, chair of the American Conservative Union and lead organizer for the influential Conservative Political Action Conference, “groped” and “fondled” his crotch in his car against his will after buying him drinks at two different bars.

The staffer described Schlapp, who had traveled to Georgia for a Walker campaign event, as inappropriately and repeatedly intruding into his personal space at the bars. He said he was also keenly aware of his “power dynamic” with Schlapp, widely regarded as one of the most influential figures in national conservative politics.
Herschel Walker Staffer: Matt Schlapp ‘Groped’ My Crotch

Believe the wom...er...men.
01-06-2023 11:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kruciff Offline
Old Man from scene 24

I Root For: The Bridge of Death
RE: Matt Schlapp Accused of Sexual Assault
Is anything not projection with the GOP?
01-06-2023 11:17 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
(01-06-2023 11:17 AM)Kruciff Wrote:  Is anything not projection with the GOP?

[Image: irony-meter-dapper-dino-dinosaur-gif-24092881]
01-06-2023 11:22 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Have charges been filed with the police?

Or is this a joke of a thread where someone seriously posts a link from an online rag where they claim it's a scandal that one guy claims another one grabbed his pee pee ???
01-06-2023 11:28 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
I'm still waiting on Matt Gaetz to be arrested.
01-06-2023 11:30 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
I hesitate to believe any "allegation" these days given they way things have gone over the last couple of years. Let the evidence come and then judge, IMO.
01-06-2023 11:35 AM
Advertisement

b2b Offline
Heisman

I Root For: My Family + ECU
Literally... who?
01-06-2023 11:37 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(01-06-2023 11:15 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  On a male Herschel Walker staffer. Yikes! 04-jawdrop

Quote:A staffer for Herschel Walker’s Senate campaign has alleged to The Daily Beast that longtime Republican activist Matt Schlapp made “sustained and unwanted and unsolicited” sexual contact with him while the staffer was driving Schlapp back from an Atlanta bar this October.

The staffer said the incident occurred the night of Oct. 19, when Schlapp, chair of the American Conservative Union and lead organizer for the influential Conservative Political Action Conference, “groped” and “fondled” his crotch in his car against his will after buying him drinks at two different bars.

The staffer described Schlapp, who had traveled to Georgia for a Walker campaign event, as inappropriately and repeatedly intruding into his personal space at the bars. He said he was also keenly aware of his “power dynamic” with Schlapp, widely regarded as one of the most influential figures in national conservative politics.
Herschel Walker Staffer: Matt Schlapp ‘Groped’ My Crotch

Believe the wom...er...men.

Well at least he didn't run over her foot with a car like Senator Warnock. Or rape/assault multiple women like Bill Clinton. Or fondle young girls repeatedly like Joe Biden.
01-06-2023 11:41 AM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
(01-06-2023 11:37 AM)b2b Wrote:  Literally... who?

Not only that, but literally... who cares?

My gosh these leftists are desperate for ANYTHING they can point to.

Bill Clinton got a bj in the oval office.

WHO CARES?
01-06-2023 11:53 AM
WalkThePlank Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
Schlapp should be celebrated for bringing inclusivity to the Walker campaign.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2023 11:56 AM by WalkThePlank.)
01-06-2023 11:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
where's that other Kevin when ya need him...

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.media3.hw-static.com...ipo=images]
01-06-2023 11:57 AM
Advertisement

Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
When I first saw the title, the first thing I thought was he was a Sports Reporter. I have not googled to see who that is.
01-06-2023 12:22 PM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
1. With the name Schlapp - he was pre-disposed to this kind of behavior
2. Who?
3. Whomever he is, if he did it, he should be punished accordingly.
4. To those who like to bring attention to these things when it is an R, hold your own Party Affiliates to the same standard of mockery as you hold R's
01-06-2023 12:37 PM
WKUApollo Offline

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers
Altho I'm always a defender of the accused until proven otherwise because I believe in innocent until proven guilty, regardless of political leanings, but if you listen to the audio recording of the accuser describing the event, he states he never said no or told Schlapp to stop. He says it was unwanted but since he admits he never said no or pushed Schlapp's hand away, there won't be any legal ramifications for Schlapp. Obviously, this will likely destroy his career, whether true or not.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2023 03:19 PM by WKUApollo.)
01-06-2023 02:41 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

Just to bring some context here, Schlapp is the chairman of the American Conservative Union and he and his wife big promoters of CPAC, the conservative event they have seemingly two or three times a year. He was also a big election denier and trump lackey.

He famously pushed some story about a "whistleblower" claiming a white van with 'Biden-Harris' painted on the side in Nevada supposedly parked outside a polling location in 2020 where they were unloading boxes of ballots...right in public...in broad daylight...for a bunch of fraudulent votes to be cast. Of course not one person managed to take a photo or video of any of this...since clearly no one was a camera on the phone any more. 03-yawn
01-06-2023 03:39 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(01-06-2023 03:39 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Just to bring some context here, Schlapp is the chairman of the American Conservative Union and he and his wife big promoters of CPAC, the conservative event they have seemingly two or three times a year. He was also a big election denier and trump lackey.

He famously pushed some story about a "whistleblower" claiming a white van with 'Biden-Harris' painted on the side in Nevada supposedly parked outside a polling location in 2020 where they were unloading boxes of ballots...right in public...in broad daylight...for a bunch of fraudulent votes to be cast. Of course not one person managed to take a photo or video of any of this...since clearly no one was a camera on the phone any more. 03-yawn

IMO, none of that matters. If the dude committed sexual assault then he needs to go to jail. However, let it play out, as people are still innocent until proven guilty.
01-06-2023 03:42 PM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

(01-06-2023 12:22 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  When I first saw the title, the first thing I thought was he was a Sports Reporter. I have not googled to see who that is.

That's what I thought too!
01-06-2023 03:48 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(01-06-2023 03:39 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Just to bring some context here, Schlapp is the chairman of the American Conservative Union and he and his wife big promoters of CPAC, the conservative event they have seemingly two or three times a year. He was also a big election denier and trump lackey.

Well we haven't heard of election denier Stacey Abrams doing anything like this.
Now election denier Hillary Clinton did viciously verbally attack women that her husband took advantage of. So she is kind of an accessory.
01-06-2023 03:50 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(01-06-2023 03:42 PM)VA49er Wrote:  

IMO, none of that matters. If the dude committed sexual assault then he needs to go to jail. However, let it play out, as people are still innocent until proven guilty.

Correct. And in case you weren't aware, I have not even hinted that he's anything other than innocent.
01-06-2023 03:53 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Least important news of the day.
01-06-2023 05:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.