South Florida Pressers......
Bookmark and Share
thagr82008 Offline
Banned

I Root For: MEMPHOBABEE
MyBB South Florida Pressers......

Like these guys platform....show some love and support 04-rock GtG

Epic Applause
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2022 04:59 PM by thagr82008.)
12-31-2022 04:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
RE: South Florida Pressers......
OMG they finally figured out how to mic the questioners!! This is so much better. Thanks for posting these.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2023 04:08 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
01-01-2023 03:39 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
ALo is turning me around. There's never been any doubt about his heart but he's really upped his game this season. My new years resolution is to stop biatching about him flubbing a play because at the end of the game his value is obvious. His defense this year reminds me a little of AA. While he may not be that lock down defender that AA was his defense shows up in other ways. If we get 10-12 points a game from him consistently it's going to be a difference maker.
01-01-2023 04:07 AM
tiger1016 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(01-01-2023 04:07 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  ALo is turning me around. There's never been any doubt about his heart but he's really upped his game this season. My new years resolution is to stop biatching about him flubbing a play because at the end of the game his value is obvious. His defense this year reminds me a little of AA. While he may not be that lock down defender that AA was his defense shows up in other ways. If we get 10-12 points a game from him consistently it's going to be a difference maker.

Yeah old man! It’s about time 03-wink
01-01-2023 04:23 AM
msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

I Root For: Truffles
(01-01-2023 04:23 AM)tiger1016 Wrote:  
(01-01-2023 04:07 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  ALo is turning me around. There's never been any doubt about his heart but he's really upped his game this season. My new years resolution is to stop biatching about him flubbing a play because at the end of the game his value is obvious. His defense this year reminds me a little of AA. While he may not be that lock down defender that AA was his defense shows up in other ways. If we get 10-12 points a game from him consistently it's going to be a difference maker.

Yeah old man! It’s about time 03-wink

+1

04-cheers
01-01-2023 10:55 AM
Eagleonpar Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UOFM

03-lmfao
Just wait until he blows another key layup late in a close game. You’ll be back hating. Me I’m numb to it all. He will have good games and bad. He is what he is at this point. You might as well root for Williams to not get a T the rest of the season
01-01-2023 11:56 AM
Advertisement

msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

All of the Lomax negativity is hilarious. He's a solid player with an undeniable work ethic and terrific attitude. This is his best season to date, and looking at his stats, it's clear he contributes plenty - not including the intangibles he brings. Unfortunately, he's also one of the players some "fans" don't allow to make any mistakes. I never see anyone freaking out when J. Lawson dribbles out of bounds every game he's in or when Davis throws a pass into Neverland, for example.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2023 12:31 PM by msu35.)
01-01-2023 12:27 PM
geosnooker2000 Offline
I got Cleopatra in the basement

I Root For: Brandon
(01-01-2023 12:27 PM)msu35 Wrote:  All of this Lomax negativity is hilarious. He's a solid player with an undeniable work ethic and terrific attitude. This is his best season to date, and looking at his stats, it's clear he contributes plenty - not including the intangibles he brings. Unfortunately, he's also one of the players some "fans" don't allow to make any mistakes. I never see anyone freaking out when J. Lawson dribbles out of bounds every game he's in or when Davis throws a pass into Neverland, for example.

Probably because J. Lawson doesn't handle the ball on every possession like Alo does. It happens maybe once a game. Stepping on the sideline is a mistake of being unaware of your position on the floor. Dribbling into 3 6'6" dudes guarding the basket, leaving the floor without a plan of who you're going to pass it to, trying a length of the floor pass when a 10 foot pass will do, etc, are poor DECISIONS. There is a difference.
01-01-2023 12:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

(01-01-2023 12:36 PM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  
(01-01-2023 12:27 PM)msu35 Wrote:  All of this Lomax negativity is hilarious. He's a solid player with an undeniable work ethic and terrific attitude. This is his best season to date, and looking at his stats, it's clear he contributes plenty - not including the intangibles he brings. Unfortunately, he's also one of the players some "fans" don't allow to make any mistakes. I never see anyone freaking out when J. Lawson dribbles out of bounds every game he's in or when Davis throws a pass into Neverland, for example.

Probably because J. Lawson doesn't handle the ball on every possession like Alo does. It happens maybe once a game. Stepping on the sideline is a mistake of being unaware of your position on the floor. Dribbling into 3 6'6" dudes guarding the basket, leaving the floor without a plan of who you're going to pass it to, trying a length of the floor pass when a 10 foot pass will do, etc, are poor DECISIONS. There is a difference.

I guess you're not factoring in how many times J. Lawson touches the ball and his minutes on the floor versus Lomax? Thanks for validating my comment, even if indirectly. Like I stated, Lomax is among the few players never allowed to make any mistakes, by some fans. All of the players make plenty of mistakes every game, but a certain subset of the board seems to always single Lomax out and remain silent about others (or make excuses for them.)
01-01-2023 12:51 PM
danny1 Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
(01-01-2023 12:51 PM)msu35 Wrote:  

I guess you're not factoring in how many times J. Lawson touches the ball and his minutes on the floor versus Lomax? Thanks for validating my comment, even if indirectly. Like I stated, Lomax is among the few players never allowed to make any mistakes, by some fans. All of the players make plenty of mistakes every game, but a certain subset of the board seems to always single Lomax out and remain silent about others (or make excuses for them.)

Touche’
01-01-2023 01:05 PM
geosnooker2000 Offline

(01-01-2023 12:51 PM)msu35 Wrote:  

How many years experience does Alex Lomax have at the D-1 level vs. J. Lawson? Serious question, because I don't know. Also... a point guard is supposed to be your most solid player with the ball. NO mistakes. Don't like it? Don't play point guard.
01-02-2023 06:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

(01-02-2023 06:13 PM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  How many years experience does Alex Lomax have at the D-1 level vs. J. Lawson? Serious question, because I don't know. Also... a point guard is supposed to be your most solid player with the ball. NO mistakes. Don't like it? Don't play point guard.

I see you're still making excuses.
01-02-2023 06:16 PM
geosnooker2000 Offline

(01-02-2023 06:16 PM)msu35 Wrote:  
(01-02-2023 06:13 PM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  How many years experience does Alex Lomax have at the D-1 level vs. J. Lawson? Serious question, because I don't know. Also... a point guard is supposed to be your most solid player with the ball. NO mistakes. Don't like it? Don't play point guard.

I asked a question. Can you answer it, or not?
01-02-2023 06:43 PM
msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

(01-02-2023 06:43 PM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  

When you start with nonsense, which I highlighted in bold, nobody can take you seriously. Lomax is not the problem. Stammers did a fine job of posting some interesting points, so I'll take the liberty of pasting them. Personally I feel that J. Lawson has a lot to look forward to, but he isn't anywhere close to being ready to replace Lomax. To deny what Lomax brings to the team is something else. He must be banging Cleopatra in your basement.

(01-02-2023 03:53 PM)Stammers Wrote:  3rd scoring
2nd assists
2nd free throw percentage
1st steals
44.8% field goal
30.0% 3 point (6 of his last 13)
78.8% free throws
01-02-2023 07:03 PM
geosnooker2000 Offline

(01-02-2023 07:03 PM)msu35 Wrote:  

When you start with nonsense, which I highlighted in bold, nobody can take you seriously. Lomax is not the problem. Stammers did a fine job of posting some interesting points, so I'll take the liberty of pasting them. Personally I feel that J. Lawson has a lot to look forward to, but he isn't anywhere close to being ready to replace Lomax. To deny what Lomax brings to the team is something else. He must be banging Cleopatra in your basement.

2nd assists
1st steals
44.8% field goal
78.8% free throws

You "take me seriously" enough to answer my post. Why don't you just move along if you don't need to take me seriously?

It's not nonsense. It's called an honest question. If you can't answer it, just say so. I NEVER denied what Lomax brings to the table. I like him as a player. I don't think he should be out there WITH Kendrick, but I like him.

But you deflecting instead of answering the question shows your insecurity and defensiveness.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2023 11:49 PM by geosnooker2000.)
01-02-2023 11:47 PM
msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

(01-02-2023 11:47 PM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  
(01-02-2023 07:03 PM)msu35 Wrote:  

2nd assists
1st steals
44.8% field goal
78.8% free throws

You "take me seriously" enough to answer my post. Why don't you just move along if you don't need to take me seriously?

It's not nonsense. It's called an honest question. If you can't answer it, just say so. I NEVER denied what Lomax brings to the table. I like him as a player. I don't think he should be out there WITH Kendrick, but I like him.

But you deflecting instead of answering the question shows your insecurity and defensiveness.

Only because you came back and begged, cupcake.
01-02-2023 11:51 PM
Advertisement

geosnooker2000 Offline

So, still no answer.. got it.
01-03-2023 12:02 AM
msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

(01-03-2023 12:02 AM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  So, still no answer.. got it.

Yep. Think long and hard. I promise that even you have the computational power to figure it out without me having to guide you. Look at it like a lesson, similar to when you were in school, shameful that you were working on a degree at Memphis State.

Hmmmmm.... Who has more Division I basketball experience? The fifth year senior or the freshman who was redshirted last season. Tough, but I have faith you can get it if you try! Might have been easier for you if you went to Ole Miss, Mississippi State, or UTK; but I'm confident that your shameful Memphis State education will serve you without embarrassment in this context.

(That tricky out of bounds awareness is tough stuff. It takes years of college ball to figure out how to not dribble out of bounds. Why they never teach this in high school is beyond me. It's probably too complicated a concept for those pesky high school coaches.)
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2023 12:13 AM by msu35.)
01-03-2023 12:10 AM
geosnooker2000 Offline

So, it took you three paragraphs to come up with the number four. Congratulations.
01-03-2023 02:29 AM
msu35 Offline
Observing Reality

(01-03-2023 02:29 AM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  So, it took you three paragraphs to come up with the number four. Congratulations.

Thank you, but I didn't give you the answer Einstein. Your education really was subpar, no wonder you're so ashamed. Try again.
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2023 04:16 AM by msu35.)
01-03-2023 04:16 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.