Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Crowder splits with Beck
geosnooker2000 Offline
I got Cleopatra in the basement

I Root For: Brandon
Crowder splits with Beck
Mug Club and Steven Crowder announced today that they are leaving The Blaze network. Watching today's episode of Mug Club right now, 20 minutes in so far, and all I got so far is it is an amicable split. Curious to know the reasons. Steven can get a little graphic and crude. Wonder if Glenn grew sick of it...
12-16-2022 01:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
RE: Crowder splits with Beck
News to me, hopefully someone has the story.
12-16-2022 01:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
geosnooker2000 Offline

Note, I am watching today's episode ON The Blaze Network app.
12-16-2022 01:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Crowder splits with Beck
The answer to all your questions is money

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
12-16-2022 08:15 AM
geosnooker2000 Offline

(12-16-2022 08:15 AM)fsquid Wrote:  The answer to all your questions is money

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Normally, I would agree. Not so sure in this instance.
12-16-2022 01:00 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
I'm thinking that Blaze is getting pretty big and growing, that Crowder feels he'll get bumped somewhere.. I look for him to start giving content to The Daily Wire
12-16-2022 01:16 PM
geosnooker2000 Offline

(12-16-2022 01:16 PM)gdunn Wrote:  I'm thinking that Blaze is getting pretty big and growing, that Crowder feels he'll get bumped somewhere.. I look for him to start giving content to The Daily Wire

So you think it's Steven moving away for financial reasons, rather than getting fired..?
12-16-2022 01:52 PM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(12-16-2022 01:52 PM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  
(12-16-2022 01:16 PM)gdunn Wrote:  I'm thinking that Blaze is getting pretty big and growing, that Crowder feels he'll get bumped somewhere.. I look for him to start giving content to The Daily Wire

So you think it's Steven moving away for financial reasons, rather than getting fired..?

Not necessarily getting fired but maybe not putting out as much content as he is now.

Instead of putting out a daily show, putting out a show once or twice a week.

I know the Blaze just signed both Sara Gonzalez and Alex Stein. I listen to Chad Prather and he talks about these two being signed and how studio space is becoming scarce.

If he could go to The Daily Wire, do the show daily and make more, can't say I blame him. I know Candance Owens works for them.. She has a free podcast she does daily or every other day that's 30 minutes long and then offers more content behind a paywall.
12-16-2022 02:02 PM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert

I don’t think Crowder and Ben Shapiro are particularly chummy.
12-16-2022 02:03 PM
geosnooker2000 Offline

(12-16-2022 02:02 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(12-16-2022 01:52 PM)geosnooker2000 Wrote:  

Not necessarily getting fired but maybe not putting out as much content as he is now.

Instead of putting out a daily show, putting out a show once or twice a week.

I know the Blaze just signed both Sara Gonzalez and Alex Stein. I listen to Chad Prather and he talks about these two being signed and how studio space is becoming scarce.

If he could go to The Daily Wire, do the show daily and make more, can't say I blame him. I know Candance Owens works for them.. She has a free podcast she does daily or every other day that's 30 minutes long and then offers more content behind a paywall.

Studio space is not an issue. Steve Deace and his boys got a newly renovated studio last month in their place in Des Moines Iowa. Paid for by The Blaze.
12-16-2022 10:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.