Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Our country's leadership is selling us out to China!!!!!
DawgNBama Offline
the Rush Limbaugh of CSNBBS

I Root For: conservativism/MAGA
Biden, General Milley, even former President Obama are all guilty of this!!! I had suspected that former President Obama was guilty of this in the past, but held back on it until now. Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana, one of my favorite senators, implicated former President Obama's involvement with the Biden administration, at a speech at one of Herschel Walker's rallies.

General Milley sold us out by alerting China that we might be attacking them under the Trump administration.

President Biden sold us out by selling strategic, war-time, emergency oil reserves to China . Not to anyone in the US. Not even to Canada or Mexico, but to our sworn enemy and adversary, China!!! Let that sink in!!

Senator Kennedy believes that former President Barack Obama is complicit on this as well. It's one thing if Tucker Carlson or Buck Sexton is making this accusation, but for a current senator to make this accusation means there is some merit to it!!!

That being said, I don't agree with former President Trump saying that our Constitution should not be followed. When he was sworn into office, he took an oath to uphold our laws and the Constitution. He should know better than to say something like that, IMO.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2022 05:32 AM by DawgNBama.)
12-07-2022 05:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
RE: Our country's leadership is selling us out to China!!!!!
Just add China to list of countries that we have sold out to. It’s a long list. Anybody with money can buy off our government. It’s been happening for ages and the voters do nothing about it.
12-07-2022 05:29 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
As I see it, the USA currently faces three potential existential threats:

1) The loss of manufacturing, particularly offshoring of critical items
2) The growing economic and military strength of China, initially in the Asia-Pacific region but expanding
3) The increasing federal debt, and the ongoing federal deficits that drive it

It seems to me that a winning political strategy would be to identify these and come up with solutions. Democrats don't seem to want to solve them. Are republicans smart enough to do that? I doubt it.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2022 05:41 AM by Owl 69/70/75.)
12-07-2022 05:34 AM
DawgNBama Offline

(12-07-2022 05:29 AM)Todor Wrote:  Just add China to list of countries that we have sold out to. It’s a long list. Anybody with money can buy off our government. It’s been happening for ages and the voters do nothing about it.

Todor, I wish that you weren't right, but you are correct sir. It's no wonder that our nation is a total joke on the international stage.

And to.me, selling out to China is just as bad as selling out to Putin/Stalin, North Korea, or even Nazi Germany. That's why this really disturbed me!!!

Let me guess Todor-at least one of our government officials has sold out to each one of the above. George Washington has to be rolling over in his grave.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2022 05:56 AM by DawgNBama.)
12-07-2022 05:37 AM
DawgNBama Offline

(12-07-2022 05:34 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  As I see it, the USA currently faces three potential existential threats:

2) The growing economic and military strength of China, initially in the Asia-Pacific region but expanding

It seems to me that a winning political strategy would be to identify these and come up with solutions. Democrats don't seem to want to solve them. Are republicans smart enough to do that? I doubt it.

Agreed. Previously, I would have thought that bringing back former President Trump would have addressed this, but his statements about the Constitution now lead me to believe that we need to go a different direction. I'm finally inclined to give Governor DeSantis a try, but I would really love it if Senator John Kennedy decided to throw his hat in the ring. I might even give Rand Paul a serious look.
12-07-2022 06:03 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(12-07-2022 06:03 AM)DawgNBama Wrote:  I might even give Rand Paul a serious look.

I am not sure what Rand's intentions are at this time. I'm fairly certain that Kelley would push him to run again, but he as expressed to me that he is reluctant to put her, Will, Robert, and Duncan through the crap that comes with running.
12-07-2022 06:18 AM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(12-07-2022 06:03 AM)DawgNBama Wrote:  
(12-07-2022 05:34 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  As I see it, the USA currently faces three potential existential threats:
Agreed. Previously, I would have thought that bringing back former President Trump would have addressed this, but his statements about the Constitution now lead me to believe that we need to go a different direction. I'm finally inclined to give Governor DeSantis a try, but I would really love it if Senator John Kennedy decided to throw his hat in the ring. I might even give Rand Paul a serious look.

It needs to be policies first. Get the policies lined up and sell them, and the names will sort themselves out later.
12-07-2022 06:20 AM
TheMackAttack Offline
2nd String

I Root For: App State
The truth is more complicated than you are pretending. When oil is released from the strategic reserves it’s sold to the highest bidder among American companies. One of the companies who bid and won was an American subsidiary of a Chinese oil company. There was nothing the government could do to interfere in the bidding process legally. There was no way to legally prevent the transaction from taking place once the bid was made and accepted. There was no way to legally prevent the company from exporting oil after it was acquired. If this is something we want to prevent in the future, and we clearly do, it needs to be addressed legislatively.
12-07-2022 06:21 AM
fsquid Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
We've been sold out for 30 years, why post now?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
12-07-2022 07:06 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
(12-07-2022 05:13 AM)DawgNBama Wrote:  Biden, General Milley, even former President Obama are all guilty of this!!! I had suspected that former President Obama was guilty of this in the past, but held back on it until now. Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana, one of my favorite senators, implicated former President Obama's involvement with the Biden administration, at a speech at one of Herschel Walker's rallies.

General Milley sold us out by alerting China that we might be attacking them under the Trump administration.

President Biden sold us out by selling strategic, war-time, emergency oil reserves to China . Not to anyone in the US. Not even to Canada or Mexico, but to our sworn enemy and adversary, China!!! Let that sink in!!

Senator Kennedy believes that former President Barack Obama is complicit on this as well. It's one thing if Tucker Carlson or Buck Sexton is making this accusation, but for a current senator to make this accusation means there is some merit to it!!!

That being said, I don't agree with former President Trump saying that our Constitution should not be followed. When he was sworn into office, he took an oath to uphold our laws and the Constitution. He should know better than to say something like that, IMO.

And yet every election millions, living and dead, show up to vote for the democrats that are selling us out.
12-07-2022 08:13 AM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
then there’s muh First Lady … if ya want a cheap laugh, click it…

https://gab.com/jld61972/posts/109472571643972801
12-07-2022 08:59 AM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(12-07-2022 06:21 AM)TheMackAttack Wrote:  The truth is more complicated than you are pretending. When oil is released from the strategic reserves it’s sold to the highest bidder among American companies. One of the companies who bid and won was an American subsidiary of a Chinese oil company. There was nothing the government could do to interfere in the bidding process legally. There was no way to legally prevent the transaction from taking place once the bid was made and accepted. There was no way to legally prevent the company from exporting oil after it was acquired. If this is something we want to prevent in the future, and we clearly do, it needs to be addressed legislatively.

Oil in the strategic reserve should never be removed except in a true national emergency, which this was not. The problem is that once you remove a barrel of oil, you don't have it any more, so your ability to protect against future crises is reduced. It's not like an oil well where you take so much this month, it will produce a similar amount next month for about 10 years or more.
12-07-2022 09:52 AM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(12-07-2022 08:59 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  then there’s muh First Lady … if ya want a cheap laugh, click it…

https://gab.com/jld61972/posts/109472571643972801

Hilarious. I love how the grownups response was, "Hey, that's not nice". Would have been multiple ass whoopins when I was a kid. One at school and at least one when I got home.
12-07-2022 10:11 AM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE

Absolute truth. There’s some others I would add to the list, but those 3 are undeniable.

Quote:It seems to me that a winning political strategy would be to identify these and come up with solutions.
If that were true, candidates and donors/consultants would pursue that strategy, and they would win elections. The fact that they don’t do so tells me that the voters — as a whole — either approve of these threats, don’t understand them, or don’t care about them.
12-07-2022 10:14 AM
Kruciff Offline
Old Man from scene 24

I Root For: The Bridge of Death
(12-07-2022 06:21 AM)TheMackAttack Wrote:  The truth is more complicated than you are pretending. When oil is released from the strategic reserves it’s sold to the highest bidder among American companies. One of the companies who bid and won was an American subsidiary of a Chinese oil company. There was nothing the government could do to interfere in the bidding process legally. There was no way to legally prevent the transaction from taking place once the bid was made and accepted. There was no way to legally prevent the company from exporting oil after it was acquired. If this is something we want to prevent in the future, and we clearly do, it needs to be addressed legislatively.

TIL, thanks for the explanation
12-07-2022 11:13 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(12-07-2022 11:13 AM)Kruciff Wrote:  

Oil from the strategic reserves should never be sold on the market. That's not what it's there for.
12-07-2022 11:55 AM
Advertisement

TheMackAttack Offline
2nd String

(12-07-2022 11:55 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

Oil from the strategic reserves should never be sold on the market. That's not what it's there for.

Then by all means, encourage your Congresscritters to change how the process works, but this isn't something Biden invented. Trump released petroleum from our strategic reserves in 2019 for purely economic reasons as well. We've been doing it for decades.
12-07-2022 12:45 PM
DawgNBama Offline

(12-07-2022 07:06 AM)fsquid Wrote:  We've been sold out for 30 years, why post now?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

To a country that hates & despises us?? To one wants to annex us and make us a part of itsempire???????
12-07-2022 02:31 PM
DawgNBama Offline

(12-07-2022 12:45 PM)TheMackAttack Wrote:  

Then by all means, encourage your Congresscritters to change how the process works, but this isn't something Biden invented. Trump released petroleum from our strategic reserves in 2019 for purely economic reasons as well. We've been doing it for decades.

President Trump didn't release strategic oil reserves to China, as far as I know. As I have said earlier, China wishes to annex us. Anything that they say to the contrary is a lie. Check out the communist manifesto sometime. It definitely references the US!!!
12-07-2022 02:37 PM
TheMackAttack Offline
2nd String

(12-07-2022 02:37 PM)DawgNBama Wrote:  
(12-07-2022 12:45 PM)TheMackAttack Wrote:  

President Trump didn't release strategic oil reserves to China, as far as I know. As I have said earlier, China wishes to annex us. Anything that they say to the contrary is a lie. Check out the communist manifesto sometime. It definitely references the US!!!

Biden didn't release them to China either. When they are released to the public, there is a process that must be followed. It's literally all explained it a post in this quote chain. Unipec is a wholly American subsidiary of China Petrochemical. It is headquartered in New York City. There is no legal way to prevent Unipec from bidding on oil released from the strategic reserve, same way BP America couldn't be prevented from bidding. This is not difficult to understand.
12-07-2022 03:22 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.