Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Biden* Fondly Recalls Gladys Knight Performance - From Over 100 Years Ago
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Biden* Fondly Recalls Gladys Knight Performance - From Over 100 Years Ago
Quote:I wrote on Sunday about the problem that Joe Biden seems to have with numbers.

Among the problems are the lies. He’s constantly lying about how many jobs he supposedly has “created” since he came into office — 10.5 million. But in another example that it’s a new day at Twitter, Twitter called him out with two fact checks this week on this claim. The fact checks nailed him, noting that this was jobs returning after COVID. Also, the fact check noted that President Donald Trump “created” more by Biden’s standard, with 12.5 million jobs coming back under Trump, more than under Biden.

Then there are the times when he just seems to have no idea what he’s saying and comes out with numbers that make no sense. I wrote about one of those incidents from the White House event recognizing the Kennedy Center honorees on Sunday. Biden praised the band U2, one of the honorees, for the number of albums they had sold, “150 albums sold — among the most ever!”

But that wasn’t the only problem he had with numbers during that White House event. He also had an issue with time. He spoke about another honoree, Gladys Knight, and fondly recalled a performance of hers.

Biden said, “A point of personal privilege. I think a performance in 1919, at the 100th anniversary of the Delaware State Fair, was pretty special.” Now, I get that Biden is old, but even he isn’t that old, and neither is Gladys Knight. The performance was in 2019, just three years ago. But somehow, even though that’s fairly recent, he couldn’t get it straight. It’s not funny when you can’t remember it was three years ago, not more than a hundred years ago. And just like with the comment about U2, Biden had no idea that he had said anything wrong.

But his audience laughed and ignored this as though it was a normal thing for someone in the most powerful position in the land. It’s not normal, it’s a problem and it’s getting worse. They’re ultimately going to have to deal with it because it’s a danger for us all and they better not wait until the result is disastrous. It’s already bad enough. The people who put him forward like this should be ashamed of themselves, to continue to embarrass and abuse him like this, not to mention to put us in this position before the world.

But while Joe Biden is out of it, let’s recall a performance from Gladys Knight that wasn’t more than 100 years ago, but was still great and she looks pretty fabulous for 78.

Link

12-05-2022 03:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Biden* Fondly Recalls Gladys Knight Performance - From Over 100 Years Ago
03-lmfao
12-05-2022 03:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
It's so hard to know if you're getting senile Biden or idiot Biden.
12-05-2022 04:15 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(12-05-2022 04:15 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  It's so hard to know if you're getting senile Biden or idiot Biden.

Bofus.
12-05-2022 06:01 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Good gosh he’s an idiot.
12-05-2022 06:31 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
More evidence of his dementia? If this had really happened years ago he would not have forgotten it..even with dementia. Since it was relatively recent it is normal for those with dementia to get dates and such confused. Same thing happened with my late father. He could tell you in detail stuff that happened 50 years ago but was clueless about things that happened a couple of years ago. I guess it has to do with when the dementia started.
12-05-2022 07:11 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(12-05-2022 06:31 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Good gosh he’s an idiot.

He has always been an idiot. This is probably due to dementia. I don't wish it on my worst enemy. I saw my dad slowly falter with it over about 7-8 years.
12-05-2022 07:13 PM
Advertisement

450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
(12-05-2022 04:15 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  It's so hard to know if you're getting senile Biden or idiot Biden.

Both
12-05-2022 07:16 PM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(12-05-2022 07:13 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  
(12-05-2022 06:31 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Good gosh he’s an idiot.

He has always been an idiot. This is probably due to dementia. I don't wish it on my worst enemy. I saw my dad slowly falter with it over about 7-8 years.

As if this isn't sad enough. The fools who pretend to love him will let him run again. He is nothing more than a stuffed shirt for those leaches to suck our Government of blood. 100th Anniversary of that Delaware Fair must have been special. Right before my father in law passed he was suffering with sepsis and in one of his incoherent moments he spoke of a Cypress Fairbanks Fair & Rodeo. To my knowledge this never existed but he grew up in the Heights part of Houston and later lived in the area as his wife's family ran a dairy barn. To this day I have not found any record of this fair but he was so detailed in its description and even where you parked so I am positive something like this occurred.
12-05-2022 07:25 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(12-05-2022 07:11 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  More evidence of his dementia? If this had really happened years ago he would not have forgotten it..even with dementia. Since it was relatively recent it is normal for those with dementia to get dates and such confused. Same thing happened with my late father. He could tell you in detail stuff that happened 50 years ago but was clueless about things that happened a couple of years ago. I guess it has to do with when the dementia started.

Had the same with my Mother, but that’s not evidence of what this is. She was, as I’m sure your Father was, as smart as they come. She had a Masters of music theory from UT in 5 years. Then taught for 40+ years.

Sloes* instead been an idiot for more than 50 years. That the dementia is now making that clearly more apparent only makes his idiocy more apparent as well.

He’s been dumb for several decades. Your Dad and my Mother weren’t. That’s the difference.

We’re being ruled by idiots, many of them wearing costumes these days. When will the serious people get back in charge?

That’s my question.

Y’all starting to figure this out yet?

Suckers
12-06-2022 01:09 AM
Advertisement

boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
As the 2 or 3 posts above mine clearly indicate, Biden* is highly likely at stage 2 Alzheimer's. Keep in mind that as POTUS he has absolute full access to the BEST possible drugs and treatment available including many not available in the public domain.

The reality is that Biden* still makes incredibly wrong comments and observations, as well as looking lost or unsure where to go. Remember how he has trouble finding the right door to exit through or the Secret Service having to point the right way to get inside the White House? This is "disorientation to time and space"; an indicator of Alzheimer's....and Biden* clearly has it.

I guess as long as Biden* can read the Controller's directives off the teleprompter and Jill Biden still is enamored with the perks of being First Lady, they will continue to abuse this man who needs to be a top notch AD facility.

https://alzheimer.ca/en/about-dementia/d...s-dementia
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2022 06:25 AM by boss man.)
12-06-2022 06:23 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Trump tweets Covfefe and the left screams for the 25th amendment..

This bumbling moron says stuff like this and nary a word.
12-06-2022 07:48 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
To any Biden supporters out there: You obviously like Donald Trump more than I like Joe Biden.
12-06-2022 07:57 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.