Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

reason #23043094 why many despise lawyers and/or leftist ideology...
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
reason #23043094 why many despise lawyers and/or leftist ideology...
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/family-st...uit-school

Quote:The family of Stanford soccer star Katie Meyer has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the school nine months after she took her own life.

Meyer's family argues that Meyer, who was 22 at the time of her death on Feb. 28, was feeling distressed about facing discipline from the school over an incident six months earlier.

The suit says Meyer spilled coffee on a football player at the school who had allegedly sexually assaulted one of Meyer's teammates.

Quote:Meyer, according to the suit, received a formal written notice that charged her with a "violation of the fundamental standard" the day she died.

Gina and Steven Meyer are arguing their daughter had "an acute stress reaction that impulsively led her" to commit suicide. Meyer was being threatened with "removal from the university," and she would not receive her diploma on time.

yeah, buggy ... I'm certain social media and any other bs these kids deal with out of the womb had nothing to do with it...

hey maw and paw ... here's your mirror ... ^^I^^

/sarc
11-25-2022 09:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
RE: reason #23043094 why many despise lawyers and/or leftist ideology...
While that's a sad story there's no way in hell the school is on the hook for her rash and poor decision. And shame on the parents for trying to capitalize on their daughter's tragic death.
11-26-2022 06:24 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
On a related note, one of my dearest friends is an 82 year old recently retired attorney who forever changed the way I saw at least one lawyer. I met another through him who is as good as gold as well. But that's it. I can't say anything good about the rest of them I know.
11-26-2022 06:26 AM
chargeradio Offline
Vamos Morados

I Root For: ALA, KY, USA
(11-26-2022 06:26 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  On a related note, one of my dearest friends is an 82 year old recently retired attorney who forever changed the way I saw at least one lawyer. I met another through him who is as good as gold as well. But that's it. I can't say anything good about the rest of them I know.

So, 99.9% of lawyers give the rest a bad name?
11-26-2022 07:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

copycat Offline
Why ask why?

I Root For: Georgia Tech
(11-26-2022 07:34 PM)chargeradio Wrote:  
(11-26-2022 06:26 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  On a related note, one of my dearest friends is an 82 year old recently retired attorney who forever changed the way I saw at least one lawyer. I met another through him who is as good as gold as well. But that's it. I can't say anything good about the rest of them I know.

Q: What do you call 100 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
A: A good start.
11-29-2022 02:52 PM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
(11-26-2022 07:34 PM)chargeradio Wrote:  

...did he stutter?
11-29-2022 05:01 PM
oruvoice Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
I've never met a lawyer that wasn't a complete douche bag. And, I've known many.

But, I'm sure there are some out there.
11-29-2022 05:27 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Lawyers are terrible..until you need one.

My Son in law is an attorney. He is a great guy from a tiny NC town that worked his butt off and got his JD from Wake Forest. He is however not an ambulance chaser....Mostly corporate law.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2022 07:22 PM by Fo Shizzle.)
11-29-2022 07:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.