Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Is Trump working for the other side?
andybible1995 Offline
All American

I Root For: TN, MTSU, MD
I've been wondering about this for years, but is it possible that Trump is secretly working for the Democrats to destroy the Republican party? He was a Democrat at one point in his life, and he had a close friendship with Bill and Hillary Clinton.
11-15-2022 01:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
RE: Is Trump working for the other side?
(11-15-2022 01:50 PM)andybible1995 Wrote:  I've been wondering about this for years, but is it possible that Trump is secretly working for the Democrats to destroy the Republican party? He was a Democrat at one point in his life, and he had a close friendship with Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Yes, he’s working for someone from the other side, of the Mediterranean.
11-15-2022 07:29 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
This may be the dumbest thing I've read here recently. And that's saying a lot.
11-15-2022 08:06 PM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
He saved you from President Hillary, gave you tax cuts and 3 Supreme Court Justices and this is what you think of him? Y'all are ungrateful.
11-15-2022 08:14 PM
Garrettabc Offline
All American

I Root For: Florida State
I thought he was going arrest Hillary, instead he does this:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2yHwkqizdI
Behind the scenes they are all buddies.
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2022 08:40 PM by Garrettabc.)
11-15-2022 08:39 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
If it meant he could be POTUS again?...I would not put anything past him..but...this is silly.
11-15-2022 09:12 PM
Advertisement

UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
And just like that, the attacks are starting...

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
11-15-2022 09:46 PM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
(11-15-2022 08:39 PM)Garrettabc Wrote:  I thought he was going arrest Hillary, instead he does this:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a2yHwkqizdI
Behind the scenes they are all buddies.
Agree, they go to the same bar and laugh at us

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
11-15-2022 09:47 PM
EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Trump is working for himself against all sides and with anyone that will flatter him.
11-16-2022 09:25 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. Republicans are too gutless to stand for something, so Donald Trump is the anything they have fallen for.
11-16-2022 09:36 AM
ericsrevenge76 Online
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
7-d Chess
11-16-2022 09:47 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(11-16-2022 09:36 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. Republicans are too gutless to stand for something, so Donald Trump is the anything they have fallen for.

lmfao ... let me get this straight.

you biatch about not having a platform ... yet, DJT had a solvent platform that worked (against all your rhetoric)

you biatch about not having a 'spine' ... yet, DJT had the spine against all odds and opponents

you biatch about not following through on agenda ... yet, DJT followed through on the majority of his to the benefit of the working class and the underlings

y'all crack me up with this rhetorical bs...
11-16-2022 09:47 AM
Bronco'14 Online
WMU

I Root For: WMU Broncos
They clearly wanted him in the 2016 Republican Primary. There's no doubt about that. After he won, there's no doubt he's Target Enemy #1.
11-16-2022 09:59 AM
Claw Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
Trump is an experienced performer.

My prediction is that this campaign's Trump is Presidential. We so no more insulting tweets. We see a whole new Trump.

He's an actor. He's smart. He's going to change his public perception.

That's why he declared so early. He needs enough time and press to make that change stick.
11-16-2022 10:07 AM
EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

(11-16-2022 09:47 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(11-16-2022 09:36 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything. Republicans are too gutless to stand for something, so Donald Trump is the anything they have fallen for.

you biatch about not having a platform ... yet, DJT had a solvent platform that worked (against all your rhetoric)

you biatch about not having a 'spine' ... yet, DJT had the spine against all odds and opponents

you biatch about not following through on agenda ... yet, DJT followed through on the majority of his to the benefit of the working class and the underlings

While he'll have my vote, I don't think it works. He lost last time against one of the worst candidates in history and last week showed Biden's incompetence and failures combined with multiple braindead dem candidates didn't move the electoral needle. The man has just made too many enemies and not enough friends in the right places. He has a larger base of support than anyone, but everyone outside that base hates him with a passion. Only chance he has is if a Ross Perot type makes 3rd party headway and there is a path to win with ~43%.
11-16-2022 10:12 AM
AdoptedMonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(11-16-2022 10:07 AM)Claw Wrote:  Trump is an experienced performer.

My prediction is that this campaign's Trump is Presidential. We so no more insulting tweets. We see a whole new Trump.

That's why he declared so early. He needs enough time and press to make that change stick.

Yeah, right. Fool me 4,623 times, shame on me.

Donald Trump this morning is the same person who made the completely needless attacks on Ron DeSantis and Glenn Youngkin over the past two weeks. He is no different than he ever was.
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2022 10:14 AM by AdoptedMonarch.)
11-16-2022 10:13 AM
Advertisement

Claw Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(11-16-2022 10:13 AM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  
(11-16-2022 10:07 AM)Claw Wrote:  Trump is an experienced performer.

Yeah, right. Fool me 4,623 times, shame on me.

Donald Trump this morning is the same person who made the completely needless attacks on Ron DeSantis and Glenn Youngkin over the past two weeks. He is no different than he ever was.

We'll see.
11-16-2022 10:17 AM
Gamenole Offline
All American

I Root For: S Carolina & Fla State
(11-16-2022 10:12 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  

While he'll have my vote, I don't think it works. He lost last time against one of the worst candidates in history and last week showed Biden's incompetence and failures combined with multiple braindead dem candidates didn't move the electoral needle. The man has just made too many enemies and not enough friends in the right places. He has a larger base of support than anyone, but everyone outside that base hates him with a passion. Only chance he has is if a Ross Perot type makes 3rd party headway and there is a path to win with ~43%.

This is the truth, GOP ignore it at your own peril.
11-16-2022 10:17 AM
EverRespect Online
Free Kaplony

(11-16-2022 10:17 AM)Gamenole Wrote:  
(11-16-2022 10:12 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  

This is the truth, GOP ignore it at your own peril.

The GOP's problem is there is a percentage of that base that will stay home if Trump doesn't get his way. You can walk the tightrope if you are running for governor of Virginia, but you can't if running against Trump himself. I don't see a path to beating Trump without losing a significant chunk of his base if he decides to go scorched earth, which he will if he gets backed in a corner. And that chunk is larger than any independent group that might be gained. There aren't nearly enough white upper middle class Karens that will switch votes to offset the loss of the white lower-middle class that love Trump. That is the conundrum here. Could DeSantis win the general today as the nominee? Absolutely. Can he win the general after backing Trump in a corner, beating him in an all out war, and with 18 months of his centipedes spinning conspiracies and fake news targeted at the white lower-middle class? I just don't see it. Hate to say it but unless, something happens like Trump dropping dead of a heart attack before the campaign really kicks off, thus minimizing the loss of his base, I don't see any result other than another Biden term.
11-16-2022 11:16 AM
ericsrevenge76 Online
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
I don't see any republican ever getting back to the WH. They have no chance of winning the key states they need.

They will simply stop counting election night. Drag the counting out for over a week and magically take every key state they need to seal it.
11-16-2022 11:21 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.