Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Fuel Company Issues Diesel Shortage Warning, Says US ‘Rapidly Devolving’
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Fuel Company Issues Diesel Shortage Warning, Says US ‘Rapidly Devolving’
Quote:Market economics and tight diesel fuel inventories may interrupt supply to East Coast markets, according to a Mansfield Energy report. Any supply slippage would lead to increases for diesel at the pumps, a fuel already costing an average $5.31 per gallon, according to AAA data.

Diesel fuel powers almost all of the tractor trailers that transport goods that keep the U.S. economy running. As diesel prices rise, goods shipped by trucks must pass the increased cost along to consumers in the form of higher prices. The big rigs use diesel because it is more efficient than gasoline and delivers more horsepower, which is needed to haul tons of goods up long hills.

“Poor pipeline shipping economics and historically low diesel inventories are combining to cause shortages in various markets throughout the Southeast,” the energy company said. “These have been occurring sporadically, with areas like Tennessee seeing particularly acute challenges.”

The energy company noted diesel prices rose by $1 per gallon, and Southeast supply dried up in May. Market volatility during the last few weeks has begun to echo challenges seen in April, the energy company explained.

“Like before, markets are now seeing extremely high prices in the Northeast along with supply outages along the Southeast,” Mansfield stated.

Mansfield designated the Southeast as Code Red and has requested 72 hours notice for customers scheduling deliveries to ensure fuel and freight are available at economical levels.

“In many areas, actual fuel prices are currently 30-80 cents higher than the posted market average, because supply is tight,” the energy company stated. “Usually the ‘low rack’ posters can sell many loads of fuel before running out of supply; now, they only have one or two loads. That means fuel suppliers have to pull from higher cost options, at a time when low-high spreads are much wider than normal.”

Mansfield added carriers have reported needing to visit several terminals in order to find diesel, which delays deliveries and strains local trucking capacity.

Link

No mean tweets...
10-30-2022 06:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
RE: Fuel Company Issues Diesel Shortage Warning, Says US ‘Rapidly Devolving’
Doing really great, Brandon.
10-30-2022 07:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

10-30-2022 07:39 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
More planned and created crisis for the American people.

This simply should not be happening, but it is.
10-30-2022 09:58 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
(10-30-2022 07:06 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Doing really great, Brandon.

They are. This won't hit us hard until after the election. Perfect.
10-30-2022 10:00 PM
BlueDragon Online
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(10-30-2022 10:00 PM)Claw Wrote:  
(10-30-2022 07:06 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Doing really great, Brandon.

They are. This won't hit us hard until after the election. Perfect.

Yep, that was real reason for that pork barrel inflation reduction act. To keep enough money in peoples hands until the election is over.
10-30-2022 10:08 PM
Advertisement

BlueDragon Online
Heisman

(10-30-2022 09:58 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  More planned and created crisis for the American people.

This simply should not be happening, but it is.

More like gross ignorance in action. Having the ability to make life better for all Americans but more worried about catering to Radical Regressives no matter how many innocent folks they trample on. They simply don’t care. It still amazes me how many blacks still cast their votes for them and get nothing but rubbed raw out of the deal.
10-30-2022 10:15 PM
HCJag Offline
All American

I Root For: South Alabama
So now we need to swallow a poison pill to kill the economy. Sorry Greta and you soup throwing pink hairs but diesel prices affect tofu too. How many more Fettermans are going to claim they never said that when people start going hungary? Inflation, a war that should have never happened, nuclear saber rattling, oil shortages, savings drying up, terrorists walking across the border among the millions of others, and probably a hunger crisis coming up. I saw Clinton (Bill) claiming it's all scare tactics for the oncoming election. Well Bill, it all looks pretty real to me. F-this-S. These people don't have walking around sense. Straight ticket from now on.
10-31-2022 12:17 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Hey gas was $5/gallon when Paw Paw took office and he's brought it down.... His words not mine.
10-31-2022 06:31 AM
rath v2.0 Online
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
The adults are running things again. Lol
10-31-2022 08:24 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
(10-30-2022 06:21 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:Market economics and tight diesel fuel inventories may interrupt supply to East Coast markets, according to a Mansfield Energy report. Any supply slippage would lead to increases for diesel at the pumps, a fuel already costing an average $5.31 per gallon, according to AAA data.

Diesel fuel powers almost all of the tractor trailers that transport goods that keep the U.S. economy running. As diesel prices rise, goods shipped by trucks must pass the increased cost along to consumers in the form of higher prices. The big rigs use diesel because it is more efficient than gasoline and delivers more horsepower, which is needed to haul tons of goods up long hills.

“Poor pipeline shipping economics and historically low diesel inventories are combining to cause shortages in various markets throughout the Southeast,” the energy company said. “These have been occurring sporadically, with areas like Tennessee seeing particularly acute challenges.”

The energy company noted diesel prices rose by $1 per gallon, and Southeast supply dried up in May. Market volatility during the last few weeks has begun to echo challenges seen in April, the energy company explained.

“Like before, markets are now seeing extremely high prices in the Northeast along with supply outages along the Southeast,” Mansfield stated.

Mansfield designated the Southeast as Code Red and has requested 72 hours notice for customers scheduling deliveries to ensure fuel and freight are available at economical levels.

“In many areas, actual fuel prices are currently 30-80 cents higher than the posted market average, because supply is tight,” the energy company stated. “Usually the ‘low rack’ posters can sell many loads of fuel before running out of supply; now, they only have one or two loads. That means fuel suppliers have to pull from higher cost options, at a time when low-high spreads are much wider than normal.”

Mansfield added carriers have reported needing to visit several terminals in order to find diesel, which delays deliveries and strains local trucking capacity.

Link

No mean tweets...

Likely planned to coordinate with the national pending Rail Road union strike. Biden will blame it on Republicans controlling both houses in January
10-31-2022 08:30 AM
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
And low IQ retarded Dems will believe him
10-31-2022 08:44 AM
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
DON'T WORRY CITIZENS ! KARINE SAYS THE PRESIDENT IS LASER FOCUSED ON THE PROBLEM !!!
10-31-2022 08:50 AM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
So, the problem will get much worse.......
10-31-2022 10:53 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion

10-31-2022 11:00 AM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
The $h1t is going to hit the supply chain/economic fan as we head into the holiday season. Everyone just THOUGHT it was bad before.

The Depends-Wearer-in-Chief is bringing SERIOUS PAIN to the the U.S. citizens, especially those in the northeast and upper Midwest rust belt. Start collecting firewood, folks.

TOLERATE THE LACK OF FUEL, GROCERIES, AND HEATING OIL, AMERICA. YOU VOTED FOR ALL OF THIS BULLS HIT AND BIDEN* HAS DELIVERED, LOL. NOW YOU CAN REAP WHAT YOU VOTED FOR!

STAND UP AND OWN YOUR VOTE FOR THE ALZHEIMER'S IMPACTED BIDEN* (VIA THE CONTROLLER)! EMBRACE HIS POLICIES...PERSEVERE THROUGH THE PAIN...AND THE FREEZING COLD....ENDURE IT...LIVE IT...LOVE IT.

LET'S GO BRANDON!
10-31-2022 12:41 PM
Advertisement

TheOriginalBigApp Offline
1st String

I Root For: Appalachian
Eh, it’s only transitory. Right?
10-31-2022 12:47 PM
BartlettTigerFan Offline
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
I have enough firewood stacked to last for months and months.
10-31-2022 01:28 PM
Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
Russia is doing its part to help. Keep the imports flowing this way because it looks like we need them.

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/russian-...00428.html
11-02-2022 07:34 PM
BlueDragon Online
Heisman

(11-02-2022 07:34 PM)Todor Wrote:  Russia is doing its part to help. Keep the imports flowing this way because it looks like we need them.

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/russian-...00428.html

No, we don’t need them. We have enough energy supplies to be independent. We just need the biggest Dumbazz to ever hold the office of the presidency to get out of the way. He is dead weight that keeps clogging up every pipe.

Funny how he contributed to oil profits because of its scarcity and then he is angry. Hello clown show! economics 101 supply and demand.

It must be really hard to be this challenged.
11-02-2022 11:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.