ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Women's Hoop Preseason Access
Full_Court_Press Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: ODU
I didn't get any response when posting in the recruiting thread. So here we go:

Are the ladies playing any Exhibition games this year, having any open practices, or coaching clinics b4 the season starts ? We normally get a chance to meet/see the team before the season starts. A tradition I truly hope doesn't go away !!!
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2022 04:58 PM by Full_Court_Press.)
10-19-2022 09:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

eastcoastDave Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis, ODU
RE: Women's Hoop Preseason Access
(10-19-2022 09:13 AM)Full_Court_Press Wrote:  I didn't get any response when posting in the recruiting thread. So here we go:

Are the ladies playing any Exhibition games this year, having any open practices, or coaching clinics b4 the season starts ? We normally get a chance to meet/see the team before the season starts. A tradition I sure truly hope doesn't go away !!!

Amen.
10-20-2022 04:04 PM
The Flagship Offline
All American

I Root For: Old Dominion
(10-19-2022 09:13 AM)Full_Court_Press Wrote:  I didn't get any response when posting in the recruiting thread. So here we go:

Are the ladies playing any Exhibition games this year, having any open practices, or coaching clinics b4 the season starts ? We normally get a chance to meet/see the team before the season starts. A tradition I truly hope doesn't go away !!!

(This post was last modified: 10-21-2022 06:42 AM by The Flagship.)
10-21-2022 06:39 AM
Full_Court_Press Offline
Bench Warmer

(10-21-2022 06:39 AM)The Flagship Wrote:  

Thank you for the update. I appreciate that.
Sure to be a great time !
10-21-2022 08:44 AM
Advertisement

ODUMONARCHZ1 Offline
Heisman

Very tough road game to start the season for the ladies tomorrow against FGCU. Eagles went 30-3 last year and made it to the 2nd rd of the NCAA tournament last season.

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2022 10:17 AM by ODUMONARCHZ1.)
11-06-2022 10:16 AM
Full_Court_Press Offline
Bench Warmer

(11-06-2022 10:16 AM)ODUMONARCHZ1 Wrote:  Very tough road game to start the season for the ladies tomorrow against FGCU. Eagles went 30-3 last year and made it to the 2nd rd of the NCAA tournament last season.

Yes, a very good test for the ladies. I noticed that FGCU doesn't have much height, hopefully that will work to our advantage.
11-07-2022 02:20 PM
ODUMONARCHZ1 Offline
Heisman

Had a feeling we'd lose but not that bad. ODU 62 FGCU 81

Not going to win letting two players score 20+ points each. They out rebounded us by 10.They had 17 assistS to our 3. How the hell do you only have 3 assists?! Tells me, no ball movement and a lot of 1 on 1. Put 28 PFs and that's a nice recipe for a beat down.

11-07-2022 09:19 PM
odufansam Offline
1st String

(11-07-2022 09:19 PM)ODUMONARCHZ1 Wrote:  Had a feeling we'd lose but not that bad. ODU 62 FGCU 81

Not going to win letting two players score 20+ points each. They out rebounded us by 10.They had 17 assistS to our 3. How the hell do you only have 3 assists?! Tells me, no ball movement and a lot of 1 on 1. Put 28 PFs and that's a nice recipe for a beat down.

This is DMJ’s pro-style offense. I hate it. Basically trying to get isolations.
11-07-2022 09:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.