NY AG hits Trump and family with massive fraud lawsuit
09-21-2022 03:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GRBRONCO Offline
1st String

I Root For: WMU
RE: NY AG hits Trump and family with massive fraud lawsuit
LOL some real unbiased impartial folks there in NYC.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2022 04:09 PM by GRBRONCO.)
09-21-2022 04:07 PM
BroncoMinor Offline
Heisman

(09-21-2022 04:07 PM)GRBRONCO Wrote:  LOL some real unbiased impartial folks there in NYC.
Do you think Trump is telling the truth about the value of his assets?

He claims his NYC apartment is worth $325M. It's valued at $75M. But, you believe him...right?

He claims his NYC apartment is 30,000 sq feet. It's really only 10,000 sq feet. This is something that is easily measurable. But, you believe him...right?
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2022 04:27 PM by BroncoMinor.)
09-21-2022 04:25 PM
bostonbronco Offline
All American

I Root For:
Trump has been ducking and dodging business crimes for years. Way before he even became president. Examples would be the Trump Charities, Trump University, not paying contractors, etc.

The only reason this has been able to emerge now is that his tax records and business finances have finally been divulged. This has nothing to do with politics, or biases. This has everything to do with crime. Being in close proximity to New York, the news of Donald Trump's sliminess was well known.
09-21-2022 05:16 PM
BroncoMinor Offline
Heisman

(09-21-2022 05:16 PM)bostonbronco Wrote:  Trump has been ducking and dodging business crimes for years. Way before he even became president. Examples would be the Trump Charities, Trump University, not paying contractors, etc.

The only reason this has been able to emerge now is that his tax records and business finances have finally been divulged. This has nothing to do with politics, or biases. This has everything to do with crime. Being in close proximity to New York, the news of Donald Trump's sliminess was well known.
He was the first Presidential candidate in modern times to refuse to submit his tax returns for review. Probably just some weird coincidence.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2022 06:01 PM by BroncoMinor.)
09-21-2022 06:00 PM
holybovine Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Eastern Michigan
Another day, another Trump thread. Yawn.

If you want something to fret about, how about the pending WW3 coming around the bend?
09-21-2022 09:03 PM
Advertisement

ColinApocalypse Offline

(09-21-2022 09:03 PM)holybovine Wrote:  Another day, another Trump thread. Yawn.

If you want something to fret about, how about the pending WW3 coming around the bend?

Are you fretting about WW3?
09-21-2022 09:37 PM
holybovine Offline
Heisman

Yes
09-22-2022 12:19 AM
ColinApocalypse Offline

(09-22-2022 12:19 AM)holybovine Wrote:  Yes

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can find some peace and calm and remember that everything will be okay. The world has stood on the brink many times since the end of WW2, but nobody wants a repeat of that level of death and destruction.
09-22-2022 06:18 AM
moe24 Offline
Original Lawson Lunatic

(09-22-2022 06:18 AM)ColinApocalypse Wrote:  

I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can find some peace and calm and remember that everything will be okay. The world has stood on the brink many times since the end of WW2, but nobody wants a repeat of that level of death and destruction.

Putin might.
09-22-2022 07:52 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moe24 Offline
Original Lawson Lunatic

(09-21-2022 04:07 PM)GRBRONCO Wrote:  LOL some real unbiased impartial folks there in NYC.

Maybe let the evidence speak for itself. Trump blatantly exaggerating asset values is on record.
09-22-2022 07:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

DtownBronco Offline
Bench Warmer

(09-21-2022 09:03 PM)holybovine Wrote:  Another day, another Trump thread. Yawn.

Exactly! The continued pre-occupation with the notion of Trump being the genesis of all that ails this country is mind numbing.

Why aren't there multiple threads touting all the achievements of the current administration that are making our lives so much better?
09-22-2022 08:08 AM
MajorHoople Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU Broncos
(09-21-2022 06:00 PM)BroncoMinor Wrote:  He was the first Presidential candidate in modern times to refuse to submit his tax returns for review. Probably just some weird coincidence.

Yes, nothing to hide there.
09-22-2022 08:21 AM
ColinApocalypse Offline

(09-22-2022 07:52 AM)moe24 Wrote:  

Putin might.

He's a bloodthirsty dictator, but even he has his limits. There's absolutely nothing to gain by using nuclear weapons. His army has been humiliated on the battlefield and is in shambles. People are fleeing the country by the thousands. Russia is an international pariah.

How, where, and why would Putin start WW3? What would that accomplish other than the complete annihilation of Russia and its relegation to the history books?

Putin's days are numbered.

And the world's support for Ukraine has been a giant signal to China. They've seen the world stand up and say "no". They've seen how a smaller nation can bleed a more powerful nation dry. They'll think long and hard about trying anything with Taiwan, especially with Biden (perhaps speaking out of turn) explicitly saying the US will defend Taiwan.

So I very much doubt we'll see WW3 any time soon.
09-22-2022 08:43 AM
BroncoMinor Offline
Heisman

(09-22-2022 08:08 AM)DtownBronco Wrote:  

Exactly! The continued pre-occupation with the notion of Trump being the genesis of all that ails this country is mind numbing.

Why aren't there multiple threads touting all the achievements of the current administration that are making our lives so much better?
So, you don’t think it’s a little odd that our former President finds a new way to break the law every 2-3 months or so? You think we should just move on and let him run for office again?
09-22-2022 08:51 AM
Brownandgoldlaker Online
1st String

I Root For: westernmichigan
(09-22-2022 08:51 AM)BroncoMinor Wrote:  

So, you don’t think it’s a little odd that our former President finds a new way to break the law every 2-3 months or so? You think we should just move on and let him run for office again?

If Trump is the evil criminal you say he is and if Trump even chooses to run, why not just let the voters decide? And who is to say Trump will even run? And who's to say Trump would even win the republican primary?

Trump lost the last election to Biden, so why would you be so afraid of him running again? Seems to me Democrats would want Trump to run.
09-22-2022 10:19 AM
Advertisement

Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

The notion of having just one ongoing Trump or "Trumpism" thread is fair.

You're also correct in that Biden's accomplishments haven't been given the coverage it deserves (some blame rests on the DNC who just aren't as aggressive or savvy in messaging as the GOP has been).

Now as far as national pre-occupation, Trump hasn't exactly gone quietly into the sunset like his predecessors, to put it mildly, by his own design. Attention is this guy's lifeblood, even negative attention. What other ex-presidents have gone out and held rallies for themselves?

But even beyond Trump himself, nearly every GOP candidate running for office has been evoking his name to curry favor with his Base, keeping his name firmly in the news cycles.
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2022 10:45 AM by Motown Bronco.)
09-22-2022 10:44 AM
Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-22-2022 10:19 AM)Brownandgoldlaker Wrote:  If Trump is the evil criminal you say he is and if Trump even chooses to run, why not just let the voters decide? And who is to say Trump will even run? And who's to say Trump would even win the republican primary?

Trump lost the last election to Biden, so why would you be so afraid of him running again? Seems to me Democrats would want Trump to run.

Trump would win every GOP primary except maybe Florida.

I admit it, I'd be worried and wouldn't automatically assume a Biden slam dunk win in 2024, whether the opponent is Trump or DeSantis. Things can happen in 2 years and with the electoral college it's basically down to the same 5 or 6 states again.
09-22-2022 10:58 AM
holybovine Offline
Heisman

(09-22-2022 08:43 AM)ColinApocalypse Wrote:  
(09-22-2022 07:52 AM)moe24 Wrote:  

Putin might.

He's a bloodthirsty dictator, but even he has his limits. There's absolutely nothing to gain by using nuclear weapons. His army has been humiliated on the battlefield and is in shambles. People are fleeing the country by the thousands. Russia is an international pariah.

How, where, and why would Putin start WW3? What would that accomplish other than the complete annihilation of Russia and its relegation to the history books?

Putin's days are numbered.

And the world's support for Ukraine has been a giant signal to China. They've seen the world stand up and say "no". They've seen how a smaller nation can bleed a more powerful nation dry. They'll think long and hard about trying anything with Taiwan, especially with Biden (perhaps speaking out of turn) explicitly saying the US will defend Taiwan.

So I very much doubt we'll see WW3 any time soon.

I hope you’re right. I get nervous when unstable people get backed in a corner and have nothing to lose.
09-22-2022 11:10 AM
BroncoMinor Offline
Heisman

(09-22-2022 10:19 AM)Brownandgoldlaker Wrote:  
(09-22-2022 08:51 AM)BroncoMinor Wrote:  

If Trump is the evil criminal you say he is and if Trump even chooses to run, why not just let the voters decide? And who is to say Trump will even run? And who's to say Trump would even win the republican primary?

How many times do I have to hear this? During his first impeachment trial when he tried to withhold congressional funding to Ukraine so he could get dirt on his political rivals, the Republicans said let the voters decide. We let the voters decide & he lost. He has since lied about the results, led a violent insurrection on the day the election was being certified, & continued to erode our confidence in our democracy. We impeached him again for the insurrection & the Republicans said let the courts decide. Now, the courts are going after him for all his illegal & fraudulent activity & now we’re back to let the voters decide again? When is this ever going to end?

I don’t want him to run again. I want him to go away and stop destroying our country. I’d take Mitt Romney as our next President if it meant Trump had to shut up & just play golf every day. You think if he runs again and loses, he will just humbly accept defeat this time & not incite more violence?
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2022 06:26 PM by BroncoMinor.)
09-22-2022 11:20 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.