Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post Reply 
Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
Author Message
CrimsonPhantom Offline
Warden Of The WAC/CUSA Curator
*

Posts: 31,739
Joined: Mar 2013
Reputation: 2123
I Root For: NM State
Location:
Post: #301
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
BREAKING: Activist lawyers enlist illegal aliens flown to Martha's Vineyard to file lawsuit against Ron DeSantis


Quote:Last week, Florida governor Ron DeSantis joined a growing number of state leaders that have been sending illegal immigrants to "sanctuary destinations" across the country, sending two planes full of illegal migrants to Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts.

On Tuesday, the group of migrants filed a class-action lawsuit against DeSantis and Florida’s transportation department, claiming that they had acted illegally in flying the group of illegal immigrants to the Massachusetts island.

According to The Hill, the lawsuit was filed in federal trial court in Massachusetts, and alleges that the migrants boarded the plane "under false pretenses."

A network of groups supporting immigrants, Alianza Americas, filed the suit with three unnamed migrants that were relocated, and claimed that the action "also constituted intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress, false imprisonment and fraud," according to The Hill.

The suit claims that migrants "are pursuing the proper channels for lawful immigration status in the United States," and "experienced cruelty akin to what they fled in their home country" during the events that led up to them being sent to Martha’s Vineyard.

They argue that DeSantis and his transportation department "manipulated them, stripped them of their dignity, deprived them of their liberty, bodily autonomy, due process and equal protection under law, and impermissibly interfered with the Federal Government’s exclusive control over immigration in furtherance of an unlawful goal and a personal political agenda."

The suit alleges that the migrants were staying at a Texas migrant shelter when they were informed that they’d be flying to a northern city, whereupon they’d be taken care of. It was only while in the air, they claim, that it was revealed they were going to Martha’s Vineyard.

The migrants argue in the suit that DeSantis’ actions constituted intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress, false imprisonment. and fraud, and violated their Fourth and 14th Amendment rights as well as the Civil Rights Act of 1964. They seek to deem the practice illegal under federal and state law, and prevent Florida from repeating it.

Aside from the class-action lawsuit, DeSantis is also facing investigation by a Texas sheriff. The Biden administration has also hinted litigation may be on the table.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2022 06:09 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
09-20-2022 06:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline
laughing at MSM meltdown
*

Posts: 58,997
Joined: Nov 2011
Reputation: 4378
I Root For: StL Cards
Location: who knows?
Post: #302
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
yo, Fo ... do you now understand why it doesn't matter who the pubs run?!

these fkbags don't give a fk...

also, how in thee fk'n hell can a tejas sheriff be investigating DeSantis ... yepper, we've inherited dumbfk-landia...
09-20-2022 09:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
Warden Of The WAC/CUSA Curator
*

Posts: 31,739
Joined: Mar 2013
Reputation: 2123
I Root For: NM State
Location:
Post: #303
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
09-21-2022 12:00 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
Warden Of The WAC/CUSA Curator
*

Posts: 31,739
Joined: Mar 2013
Reputation: 2123
I Root For: NM State
Location:
Post: #304
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
(09-20-2022 06:09 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  BREAKING: Activist lawyers enlist illegal aliens flown to Martha's Vineyard to file lawsuit against Ron DeSantis


Quote:Last week, Florida governor Ron DeSantis joined a growing number of state leaders that have been sending illegal immigrants to "sanctuary destinations" across the country, sending two planes full of illegal migrants to Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts.

On Tuesday, the group of migrants filed a class-action lawsuit against DeSantis and Florida’s transportation department, claiming that they had acted illegally in flying the group of illegal immigrants to the Massachusetts island.

According to The Hill, the lawsuit was filed in federal trial court in Massachusetts, and alleges that the migrants boarded the plane "under false pretenses."

A network of groups supporting immigrants, Alianza Americas, filed the suit with three unnamed migrants that were relocated, and claimed that the action "also constituted intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress, false imprisonment and fraud," according to The Hill.

The suit claims that migrants "are pursuing the proper channels for lawful immigration status in the United States," and "experienced cruelty akin to what they fled in their home country" during the events that led up to them being sent to Martha’s Vineyard.

They argue that DeSantis and his transportation department "manipulated them, stripped them of their dignity, deprived them of their liberty, bodily autonomy, due process and equal protection under law, and impermissibly interfered with the Federal Government’s exclusive control over immigration in furtherance of an unlawful goal and a personal political agenda."

The suit alleges that the migrants were staying at a Texas migrant shelter when they were informed that they’d be flying to a northern city, whereupon they’d be taken care of. It was only while in the air, they claim, that it was revealed they were going to Martha’s Vineyard.

The migrants argue in the suit that DeSantis’ actions constituted intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress, false imprisonment. and fraud, and violated their Fourth and 14th Amendment rights as well as the Civil Rights Act of 1964. They seek to deem the practice illegal under federal and state law, and prevent Florida from repeating it.

Aside from the class-action lawsuit, DeSantis is also facing investigation by a Texas sheriff. The Biden administration has also hinted litigation may be on the table.

Jonathan Turley Throws Cold Water on 'Migrant Lawsuit' Against DeSantis, Florida
09-21-2022 12:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eldonabe Online
Thorn is Tom's SIde
*

Posts: 7,510
Joined: Aug 2016
Reputation: 878
I Root For: All but Uconn
Location: Van by the River
Post: #305
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
Class Action lawsuit

Lawyer's get 60% - all the people represented get to split up the remaining 40%.
09-21-2022 12:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
Warden Of The WAC/CUSA Curator
*

Posts: 31,739
Joined: Mar 2013
Reputation: 2123
I Root For: NM State
Location:
Post: #306
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
MLG deported illegal aliens to leftist ‘sanctuaries’ before it was cool


Quote:During President Donald Trump’s time in the White House, far-left Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D-NM) did what Republican governors are now being attacked for — busing illegal aliens to “sanctuary cities” that protect criminal aliens.

According to the Associated Press, “When migrants overwhelmed cities and shelters in New Mexico in 2019, Democratic Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham moved several dozen of them by bus from border communities to Denver, where Christian congregations volunteered to provide shelter and aid. Fast forward to 2022 and there is little, if any, talk of transporting migrants away from the border by Lujan Grisham — or Republican nominee for governor Mark Ronchetti.”

In 2019, The Washington Post reported, “A busload of 55 migrants who had been arrested by U.S. border authorities and were then released into the United States left Las Cruces, N.M., on Sunday afternoon bound for Denver, where it arrived at about 2 a.m. Monday and left people in the care of three churches, according to the office of New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham (D), which paid $4,000 for the bus to help ease the burden on cities in the southern part of the state.”

Lujan Grisham said at the time that the Trump administration leaves “states like ours in really precarious positions, and we’re showing folks we can lead and problem-solve. We figured out a way to get 55 folks out of Las Cruces and to Denver. We’re going to continue to do everything like that that we can in the short term.”

Under Joe Biden, there were over two million illegal border crossings just in 2022 alone (2,150,639 to be exact), according to a report from U.S. Customs and Border Patrol released this week.

This comes while Lujan Grisham’s campaign attacks GOP governors for doing what she did just a few short years ago.

“Gov. DeSantis is using this opportunity to distract Americans from the fact that his far-right colleagues are trying to pass a national abortion ban, a position he supports,” Lujan Grisham spokeswoman Maddy Hayden said in a statement Tuesday.

The smell of hypocrisy from Lujan Grisham can’t be overstated, especially since her campaign is now criticizing governors like DeSantis and Greg Abbott (R-TX) when she is the original “deporter” of illegal aliens from her state.
09-21-2022 01:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
Warden Of The WAC/CUSA Curator
*

Posts: 31,739
Joined: Mar 2013
Reputation: 2123
I Root For: NM State
Location:
Post: #307
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
Hispanics Approve of GOP Governors Transporting Illegals to Left-Wing Cities

Quote:Don’t expect the proven liars over at the far-left Politico to focus on the news in its own poll that shows most Hispanics approve of Republican governors transporting illegal aliens to left-wing cities.

When asked, “Would you consider sending migrants to liberal U.S. states and cities to be appropriate [or] inappropriate?” more Hispanics said appropriate and did so by a six-point margin.

A plurality of 41 percent said appropriate, while only 35 percent said inappropriate. Twenty-five percent said they have no opinion or don’t know.

What’s especially hilarious about this particular finding is that Hispanics and whites are almost perfectly aligned on this question. White Americans said the policy is “appropriate” by a seven-point margin, 46 to 39 percent.

Overall, by a margin of 42 to 41 percent, more of the registered voters polled approved than disapproved of transporting illegals to left-wing cities.



Why would anyone be opposed to sending illegal immigrants to all of these left-wing sanctuary cities that invite illegals and promise to take care of them—or in the case of Martha’s Vineyard, hand out water before deporting them?

When these hypocritical states and cities sanctimoniously declare themselves a “sanctuary,” they serve as magnets for illegal immigrants from all over the world. Millions and millions of people break into our country knowing they can get away with it and enjoy free welfare.

But look at what happens when actual illegal aliens start showing up, even in numbers that are nothing compared to what border states have to deal with… Suddenly, these sanctuaries start deporting, complaining, whining, and begging for it to stop. We’ve seen this in Chicago, New York, Washington, D.C., and Martha’s Vineyard.

You see, that’s the thing about the fascist left… These elites don’t have to live with the consequences of their policies. They can empty the prisons, defund the police, end bail, and allow the terrorists in Black Lives Matter and Antifa to run wild with the burning, killing, and looting… But, of course, none of that affects the politicians, activists, and fake journalists who insist on these insane policies and ideas. Do you think any of the cretins at CNNLOL, NBC, or the Washington Post worry about getting car-jacked or finding their driveway covered in needles and feces?

Of course not. They live in secure buildings and in the suburbs. Their children go to upscale schools and private schools. They live in the Emerald City while their policies decimate the poor and working class.

But to them, thousands of additional rapes and murders are worth it. And even though America has a supply chain problem, a housing shortage, and stagnating wages, millions of illegals are still allowed to invade. Why? Because the left wants to replace Americans with more compliant voters —you know, just as long as those illegals don’t show up in their neighborhood.
09-21-2022 03:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
Warden Of The WAC/CUSA Curator
*

Posts: 31,739
Joined: Mar 2013
Reputation: 2123
I Root For: NM State
Location:
Post: #308
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
09-21-2022 03:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
Warden Of The WAC/CUSA Curator
*

Posts: 31,739
Joined: Mar 2013
Reputation: 2123
I Root For: NM State
Location:
Post: #309
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
09-21-2022 05:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend
*

Posts: 30,238
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation: 1130
I Root For: Broncos
Location: Forgotten Time Zone
Post: #310
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
(09-19-2022 07:01 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(09-19-2022 01:06 PM)b2b Wrote:  
(09-19-2022 01:04 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  
(09-19-2022 01:03 PM)b2b Wrote:  The border needs to be militarized. If you're an adult and you cross you're getting shot. Period.

This isn’t East Germany.

You're right, East Germany was a 01-rivals hole country.

One that didn't have an illegal alien problem.

Yeah, folks weren't exactly clamoring to break into E. Germany 05-nono
09-21-2022 05:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
umbluegray Offline
Legend
*

Posts: 37,719
Joined: Nov 2003
Reputation: 1353
I Root For: The Tigers!
Location: Memphis
Post: #311
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
(09-21-2022 03:06 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  Hispanics Approve of GOP Governors Transporting Illegals to Left-Wing Cities

Quote:Don’t expect the proven liars over at the far-left Politico to focus on the news in its own poll that shows most Hispanics approve of Republican governors transporting illegal aliens to left-wing cities.

When asked, “Would you consider sending migrants to liberal U.S. states and cities to be appropriate [or] inappropriate?” more Hispanics said appropriate and did so by a six-point margin.

A plurality of 41 percent said appropriate, while only 35 percent said inappropriate. Twenty-five percent said they have no opinion or don’t know.

What’s especially hilarious about this particular finding is that Hispanics and whites are almost perfectly aligned on this question. White Americans said the policy is “appropriate” by a seven-point margin, 46 to 39 percent.

Overall, by a margin of 42 to 41 percent, more of the registered voters polled approved than disapproved of transporting illegals to left-wing cities.



Why would anyone be opposed to sending illegal immigrants to all of these left-wing sanctuary cities that invite illegals and promise to take care of them—or in the case of Martha’s Vineyard, hand out water before deporting them?

When these hypocritical states and cities sanctimoniously declare themselves a “sanctuary,” they serve as magnets for illegal immigrants from all over the world. Millions and millions of people break into our country knowing they can get away with it and enjoy free welfare.

But look at what happens when actual illegal aliens start showing up, even in numbers that are nothing compared to what border states have to deal with… Suddenly, these sanctuaries start deporting, complaining, whining, and begging for it to stop. We’ve seen this in Chicago, New York, Washington, D.C., and Martha’s Vineyard.

You see, that’s the thing about the fascist left… These elites don’t have to live with the consequences of their policies. They can empty the prisons, defund the police, end bail, and allow the terrorists in Black Lives Matter and Antifa to run wild with the burning, killing, and looting… But, of course, none of that affects the politicians, activists, and fake journalists who insist on these insane policies and ideas. Do you think any of the cretins at CNNLOL, NBC, or the Washington Post worry about getting car-jacked or finding their driveway covered in needles and feces?

Of course not. They live in secure buildings and in the suburbs. Their children go to upscale schools and private schools. They live in the Emerald City while their policies decimate the poor and working class.

But to them, thousands of additional rapes and murders are worth it. And even though America has a supply chain problem, a housing shortage, and stagnating wages, millions of illegals are still allowed to invade. Why? Because the left wants to replace Americans with more compliant voters —you know, just as long as those illegals don’t show up in their neighborhood.

This just keeps getting better and better...

First, DeSantis ships 'em to MV.

Second, MV lib gets all high and mighty only to deport them less than 24 hrs later.

Third, lefty lawyers shouting "Lies" are shown to be the ones lying.

And now Latino's think DeSantis did a great thing.


As I said a few pages back, you'd think the leftists would realize whatever they try to do they'll lose.
09-21-2022 10:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors
*

Posts: 25,635
Joined: Oct 2011
Reputation: 1876
I Root For: Southern Miss
Location: In The Moment

Survivor Champion
Post: #312
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
I guess those Hispanic folks polled are racists against other Hispanics.
09-22-2022 08:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer
*

Posts: 11,077
Joined: May 2017
Reputation: 1491
I Root For: Memphis
Location:
Post: #313
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
(09-22-2022 08:16 AM)gdunn Wrote:  I guess those Hispanic folks polled are racists against other Hispanics.

They are like black Republicans who are white supremacists. 03-lmfao


Liberals are just so stupid
09-22-2022 08:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eldonabe Online
Thorn is Tom's SIde
*

Posts: 7,510
Joined: Aug 2016
Reputation: 878
I Root For: All but Uconn
Location: Van by the River
Post: #314
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
(09-21-2022 03:35 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
09-22-2022 09:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend
*

Posts: 30,238
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation: 1130
I Root For: Broncos
Location: Forgotten Time Zone
Post: #315
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
This is what it looks like when you replace a master liar like Psaki with a rookie, all due to box checking by the identity politics folks.

She is so bad at it. Nothing she says should be believed. With a master liar, just enough truth is injected into their spin that it confuses the clueless folks.
09-22-2022 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
Warden Of The WAC/CUSA Curator
*

Posts: 31,739
Joined: Mar 2013
Reputation: 2123
I Root For: NM State
Location:
Post: #316
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
'Punked': DeSantis 'Plan' to Ship Illegal Aliens to Biden's Delaware Home Arrives...Not Even Close


Quote:Oh, this was good. And you know Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis loves every minute of it. After sending 50 illegal aliens to Martha’s Vineyard, setting the stage for traumatized Vineyard residents to reveal their hypocritical selves to the world, word had it that DeSantis’s next target was Joe Biden’s Delaware home.

The media being its silly media self, ran with the “news” like wildfire. Daily Mail proclaimed in a headline:

First Martha’s Vineyard, Now Joe’s Backyard! Delaware Readies for Surprise Influx of Migrants After Plane Used by DeSantis to Drop Venezuelans in Martha’s Vineyard Prepares to Touch Down

Game on. DeSantis’s cat-and-mouse game, that is. Reuters warned:

Delaware braces for migrant flight in U.S. political standoff

Oops.



More via Reuters:

Local government officials, advocates and reporters swarmed a small coastal airport near President Joe Biden’s vacation home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, on Tuesday in anticipation of a possible flight carrying migrants from Texas.

Flight tracking websites showed a scheduled flight set to leave San Antonio, Texas, heading to Georgetown, Delaware, on Tuesday chartered by the same company that was used by Florida’s Republican governor Ron DeSantis to send migrants to the wealthy island of Martha’s Vineyard last week.

Sorry, not even close.

As one might assume, The Most Trusted Name in News was all over the “breaking” news, as well.



NBC News digital national political reporter Marc Caputo quoted a source close to DeSantis:



The source told NBC:

He didn’t tell anyone and purposely left people in the dark. So technically the media, the Democrats, everyone got punked who decided to heed some s— on Twitter instead of waiting for confirmation from the governor’s office. The entire point of this is to put a spotlight on the border. It’s what the governor has said.

And DeSantis, along with Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, has masterfully done exactly that.

DeSantis campaign rapid response director Christina Pushaw nailed it in a tweet, as well.

Lol yup. All these reporters who are suddenly so interested in illegal immigration that they swarmed Delaware today, should try visiting the border once in a while. They’ll find plenty of illegal immigrants there.

To be fair, RedState also reported on the story, under the title (emphasis mine), Ron DeSantis May Have a Special Delivery for Joe Biden in Delaware, in which we included an image of a purported flight plan. That said, we made the point, as did Christina Pushaw, that the real issue is the continuing Biden Border Crisis.

So, what did happen?

If the flight never arrived near Biden’s Delaware home, where did it land? Some reports suggested New Jersey; others said it never left the ground. But, as The Tampa Bay Times reported, after hours of delays, the flight departed San Antonio and headed to Nashville. The Times further reported there were no indications that illegals were aboard the flight, after all.

Here’s more from The Times:

Before the change, the flight’s ultimate destination had appeared to be a Delaware airport near Biden’s Rehoboth Beach vacation home, according to data posted on the website FlightAware. That followed a pattern: Former president Barack Obama owns a vacation home in Martha’s Vineyard, an island in Massachusetts.

It’s not clear what happened and DeSantis’ office didn’t respond to questions.

So, was this the punk job of the year — or did the rabid liberal media get out over their skis?

Was the flight originally destined for Delaware but ended up diverting to Nashville? That seems highly unlikely given there were apparently no illegal aliens aboard. Either way, does it matter? No.

Why? Because, as was the case with the brilliantly orchestrated Martha’s Vineyard drop-off of 50 illegals and the hypocritical left’s histrionic response, this time DeSantis didn’t even have to pull the trigger to once again illustrate the left’s hypocritical concern about a bunch of illegals “coming to a town near (liberal) you.”

The bottom line:

As the media continues to rage about flights of illegal aliens by Governors DeSantis and Abbott to Democrat strongholds as “inhumane,” “illegal human trafficking,” and worse, it’s these two “We’re mad as hell and we’re not going to take it anymore” governors who continue to demonstrate real democracy — a far cry from Biden’s silly warning that Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans are “the greatest threat to our democracy.” Unless that is, we’re talking about Democrat Party-style “democracy.”
09-22-2022 11:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
Warden Of The WAC/CUSA Curator
*

Posts: 31,739
Joined: Mar 2013
Reputation: 2123
I Root For: NM State
Location:
Post: #317
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
(09-22-2022 11:44 AM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  'Punked': DeSantis 'Plan' to Ship Illegal Aliens to Biden's Delaware Home Arrives...Not Even Close


Quote:Oh, this was good. And you know Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis loves every minute of it. After sending 50 illegal aliens to Martha’s Vineyard, setting the stage for traumatized Vineyard residents to reveal their hypocritical selves to the world, word had it that DeSantis’s next target was Joe Biden’s Delaware home.

The media being its silly media self, ran with the “news” like wildfire. Daily Mail proclaimed in a headline:

First Martha’s Vineyard, Now Joe’s Backyard! Delaware Readies for Surprise Influx of Migrants After Plane Used by DeSantis to Drop Venezuelans in Martha’s Vineyard Prepares to Touch Down

Game on. DeSantis’s cat-and-mouse game, that is. Reuters warned:

Delaware braces for migrant flight in U.S. political standoff

Oops.



More via Reuters:

Local government officials, advocates and reporters swarmed a small coastal airport near President Joe Biden’s vacation home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, on Tuesday in anticipation of a possible flight carrying migrants from Texas.

Flight tracking websites showed a scheduled flight set to leave San Antonio, Texas, heading to Georgetown, Delaware, on Tuesday chartered by the same company that was used by Florida’s Republican governor Ron DeSantis to send migrants to the wealthy island of Martha’s Vineyard last week.

Sorry, not even close.

As one might assume, The Most Trusted Name in News was all over the “breaking” news, as well.



NBC News digital national political reporter Marc Caputo quoted a source close to DeSantis:



The source told NBC:

He didn’t tell anyone and purposely left people in the dark. So technically the media, the Democrats, everyone got punked who decided to heed some s— on Twitter instead of waiting for confirmation from the governor’s office. The entire point of this is to put a spotlight on the border. It’s what the governor has said.

And DeSantis, along with Texas Gov. Greg Abbott, has masterfully done exactly that.

DeSantis campaign rapid response director Christina Pushaw nailed it in a tweet, as well.

Lol yup. All these reporters who are suddenly so interested in illegal immigration that they swarmed Delaware today, should try visiting the border once in a while. They’ll find plenty of illegal immigrants there.

To be fair, RedState also reported on the story, under the title (emphasis mine), Ron DeSantis May Have a Special Delivery for Joe Biden in Delaware, in which we included an image of a purported flight plan. That said, we made the point, as did Christina Pushaw, that the real issue is the continuing Biden Border Crisis.

So, what did happen?

If the flight never arrived near Biden’s Delaware home, where did it land? Some reports suggested New Jersey; others said it never left the ground. But, as The Tampa Bay Times reported, after hours of delays, the flight departed San Antonio and headed to Nashville. The Times further reported there were no indications that illegals were aboard the flight, after all.

Here’s more from The Times:

Before the change, the flight’s ultimate destination had appeared to be a Delaware airport near Biden’s Rehoboth Beach vacation home, according to data posted on the website FlightAware. That followed a pattern: Former president Barack Obama owns a vacation home in Martha’s Vineyard, an island in Massachusetts.

It’s not clear what happened and DeSantis’ office didn’t respond to questions.

So, was this the punk job of the year — or did the rabid liberal media get out over their skis?

Was the flight originally destined for Delaware but ended up diverting to Nashville? That seems highly unlikely given there were apparently no illegal aliens aboard. Either way, does it matter? No.

Why? Because, as was the case with the brilliantly orchestrated Martha’s Vineyard drop-off of 50 illegals and the hypocritical left’s histrionic response, this time DeSantis didn’t even have to pull the trigger to once again illustrate the left’s hypocritical concern about a bunch of illegals “coming to a town near (liberal) you.”

The bottom line:

As the media continues to rage about flights of illegal aliens by Governors DeSantis and Abbott to Democrat strongholds as “inhumane,” “illegal human trafficking,” and worse, it’s these two “We’re mad as hell and we’re not going to take it anymore” governors who continue to demonstrate real democracy — a far cry from Biden’s silly warning that Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans are “the greatest threat to our democracy.” Unless that is, we’re talking about Democrat Party-style “democracy.”

Outrage Shift In The Press As Today Ron DeSantis Is Cruel for NOT Engaging In ‘Human Trafficking'


Quote:Last week’s outrage makes a complete 180 as today Ron DeSantis not flying immigrants across the country is the problem.

Think of all the hysterics we have been presented with this past week, regarding the flight of 48 migrants to Martha’s Vineyard by Governor Ron DeSantis. It was “human trafficking”, and/or it was “kidnapping”. A lawsuit has been drawn up as a result – of course. A camera-snuggling sheriff in Texas is making the media rounds claiming he will investigate DeSantis…despite saying, “I’m not able to definitively say here’s the statute that they broke.”

Now today, DeSantis is accused of more human rights abuses – because he did not do these same things.

Yes, according to the reliably error-prone Miami Herald, Ron DeSantis is now considered in the wrong because he did not engage in kidnapping and human trafficking. It would all be laughable if it was not so reflective of just how off-kilter our press industry has become. The latest contempt stems from the flight to Delaware that had the press in a tumult yesterday but never materialized. Based on Twitter assertions, journalists flocked to the tarmac at Delaware Coastal Airport to capture the event.

The possibility of a few dozen immigrants brought to Biden’s doorstep drew more media interest than hundreds of thousands spread across the Texas border landscape.
The anti-climatic drama around this flight had the press perturbed. USA Today was bothered because based on the internet hype the outlet dispatched reporters and camera crews to airports in Texas and Florida. To properly underscore the melodramatics, the outlet said the non-news of the flight “sowed chaos across three states on Tuesday and brought public condemnation from the White House.” I would offer a brief edit to the coverage; “self-sowed chaos” would be a better description.

At the Miami Herald, the lack of a flight to become enraged about did not stop the paper from becoming enraged at Ron DeSantis. Today the paper decided that since this flight transporting migrants did not take place then that would become the reason to shriek in print at the governor. It turns out, according to the dependably dyspeptic demagogues at The Herald, that migrants in Texas have been “stranded” by Governor DeSantis.

The migrants didn’t know that they were being swept up in an operation that bore striking similarities to one organized the week before by operatives for Gov. Ron DeSantis that ended with 48 Venezuelan migrants dropped off on a Massachusetts island. They also didn’t know that an anonymous source close to DeSantis would suggest to NBC News that a planned charter flight from San Antonio to Delaware — that was destined for an airport not far from President Joe Biden’s summer home, according to flight records, and dominated cable news on Tuesday — was canceled without explanation.

Let’s follow along with their fractured logic. After roughly a week of wailing that DeSantis is a criminal, a human rights abuser, a kidnapper, and a vile politician for flying migrants across the country, today he is just as vile and worthy of scorn for not engaging in those immoral acts. In the article the Herald offers a video shot on Martha’s Vineyard where Domingo Garcia, of the League of United Latin American Citizens, referred to these flights as being political stunts, “and we want them to stop.”

Now when DeSantis does not fly migrants out he is demonized anew, this time because he left migrants stranded? These people avoided inhumane treatment and did not have their human rights violated, to use the charges from the press this past week. This should be considered good news.

Meanwhile, the press in Delaware packed up and went back to their respective offices of the news outlets. They did not go to the border. The story of migrants near Biden’s home was important, not the flash flood of arrivals in Texas – which gets covered by Bill Melugin and angers Biden in the process.
09-22-2022 02:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend
*

Posts: 30,238
Joined: Mar 2005
Reputation: 1130
I Root For: Broncos
Location: Forgotten Time Zone
Post: #318
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
Dems: "Quit flying migrants to our liberal communities!" 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit

Also Dems: "Quit stranding migrants by refusing to fly them to our liberal communities!" 03-hissyfit 03-hissyfit

Might be some mental illness there that ought to be checked out......
09-22-2022 02:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EigenEagle Offline
Heisman
*

Posts: 9,100
Joined: May 2014
Reputation: 504
I Root For: Ga Southern
Location:
Post: #319
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
Greg Abbott's lead has widened over O'Rourke in the polls. Outside the liberal media bubble everyone knows Abbott and DeSantis have proved their point amply.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politic...459176.php
09-22-2022 09:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline
laughing at MSM meltdown
*

Posts: 58,997
Joined: Nov 2011
Reputation: 4378
I Root For: StL Cards
Location: who knows?
Post: #320
RE: Gov Abbott sends migrants to VP residence
once again, it's really simple ... ya send every fk'n one up to the sanctuary city/states ... and I'm talkin' ándele STAT...

it's a game to these fkbags ... create your own stakes and drive that dagger to their homestead ...

these woke-arse dickbrains wanted a civil war ... they got their wish...
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2022 05:06 AM by stinkfist.)
09-22-2022 10:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 




User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


Copyright © 2002-2022 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2022 MyBB Group.