Open TigerLinks

KaVontae Turpin
Bookmark and Share
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
KaVontae Turpin
USFL 2022 MVP.

The cowboys signed him to a 3 year deal. He returned a 98 yard kickoff for a TD tonight and then an 86 yard punt return for a TD in the same game.

How rare is that? What a pick up.

(This post was last modified: 08-20-2022 11:11 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
08-20-2022 11:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BinghamptonNed Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
RE: KaVontae Turpin
(08-20-2022 11:11 PM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  USFL 2022 MVP.

The cowboys signed him to a 3 year deal. He returned a 98 yard kickoff for a TD tonight and then an 86 yard punt return for a TD in the same game.

How rare is that? What a pick up.

that has to be the fastest puter ever.... not fast enough to catch Turpin, but almost...
08-25-2022 06:20 PM
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
J-lo has more rings then the cowboys over the last 20 years.
08-27-2022 06:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
With the cowboys so thin at WR it will be interesting to see if Turpin can become a surprise secret weapon in the passing game.

They traded their top WR (Amari Cooper) for almost nothing because Jerry was mad at him for not getting the vax, and Michael Gallup is coming off major surgery and will not be ready until about week 3. They also lost Cedric Wilson in free agency. Granted dumping Cooper freed up 20 million in cap space but now its just Ceedee Lamb and a bunch of nobodies. Gallup may not be back to form until mid season or later.

I just don't like the Cooper trade because that guy had all pro talent and had serious chemistry with Dak from day 1. In fairness he also has chronic foot issues that make him disappear for some stretches and he was a big cap hit. But he single handedly turned Dak's career around in 2018 when they traded for him. And the guy had production you can't argue with.

So now they are paper thin at WR. If Lamb gets hurt, they are screwed.

Turpin could possible reek havoc in the slot or in spread formations, so this will be an interesting possibility. He did play WR in the USFL and was a HR threat every time he touched the ball.
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2022 05:52 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
08-30-2022 05:41 PM
poppaslaw Offline
Social Credit Score - 0

I Root For: CHY-NAH

Donators
(08-27-2022 06:05 AM)Hernando Hills Tiger Wrote:  J-lo has more rings then the cowboys over the last 20 years.

5 is still 5. Most valuable foosball franchise by almost $2B.

To hate the Cowboys means to LOVE them because y'all haters can't stop thinking about AMERICA'S TEAM.
09-01-2022 09:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.