No threads? 03-lmfao02-13-banana
08-09-2022 09:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GRBRONCO Offline
1st String

I Root For: WMU
RE: Trump & FBI Raid
I don't think normal people really care too much. Just liberals who are obsessed with everything Trump.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2022 09:24 AM by GRBRONCO.)
08-09-2022 09:24 AM
ColinApocalypse Offline

(08-09-2022 09:24 AM)GRBRONCO Wrote:  I don't think normal people really care too much. Just liberals who are obsessed with everything Trump.

Oh, yeah...it's totally normal for an ex-president to have their home and businesses raided by the FBI, and to be the subject of dozens of lawsuits and criminal investigations. Business as usual. He's a real stand up guy, I'm sure.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2022 09:35 AM by ColinApocalypse.)
08-09-2022 09:32 AM
ColinApocalypse Offline

Btw, did you see the Trumpers who gathered outside of Mar-A-Lago while all of this was going down? Their vehicles adorned with Trump signs and flags. They wore Trump gear and professed their love for him from the streets and the rooftops. People with absolutely nothing better to do.

Totally not a cult, right?
08-09-2022 09:34 AM
AllBronco Offline
Special Teams

08-09-2022 09:51 AM
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
(08-09-2022 09:32 AM)ColinApocalypse Wrote:  
(08-09-2022 09:24 AM)GRBRONCO Wrote:  I don't think normal people really care too much. Just liberals who are obsessed with everything Trump.

Oh, yeah...it's totally normal for an ex-president to have their home and business raided by the FBI, and to be the subject of numerous lawsuits and criminal investigations. Business as usual. He's a real stand up guy, I'm sure.

You mean the FBI that altered an email to get a FISA warrant
and lied to Congress about the dossier. Surveillance on Trump Tower. Two impeachment that were nothing burgers.
Now if they had enough on Trump to put him away he'd be in custody. When the Besty Ross flag is on the FBI's hitlist people with any semblance of a brain can see what's going on. Can't wait for coming fall elections.
08-09-2022 09:56 AM
Advertisement

GRBRONCO Offline
1st String

(08-09-2022 09:34 AM)ColinApocalypse Wrote:  Btw, did you see the Trumpers who gathered outside of Mar-A-Lago while all of this was going down? Their vehicles adorned with Trump signs and flags. They wore Trump gear and professed their love for him from the streets and the rooftops. People with absolutely nothing better to do.

You guys on here discuss Trump pretty much everyday. It's fascinating. Trying going a week without thinking of him. It might improve your lives.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2022 10:03 AM by GRBRONCO.)
08-09-2022 10:01 AM
ColinApocalypse Offline

(08-09-2022 09:56 AM)Boca Rocket Wrote:  
(08-09-2022 09:32 AM)ColinApocalypse Wrote:  

Oh, yeah...it's totally normal for an ex-president to have their home and business raided by the FBI, and to be the subject of numerous lawsuits and criminal investigations. Business as usual. He's a real stand up guy, I'm sure.

You mean the FBI that altered an email to get a FISA warrant
and lied to Congress about the dossier. Surveillance on Trump Tower. Two impeachment that were nothing burgers.
Now if they had enough on Trump to put him away he'd be in custody. When the Besty Ross flag is on the FBI's hitlist people with any semblance of a brain can see what's going on. Can't wait for coming fall elections.

If you truly believe that soliciting foreign interference in an American election and incitement of insurrection are "nothing burgers", then I'm not sure I have much else to say to you. It's just willful ignorance at this point.
08-09-2022 10:02 AM
SMUstang Offline
Banned

I Root For: SMU Mustangs
Apparently Biden and the Dems are totally threatened by Trump.
08-09-2022 10:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ColinApocalypse Offline

(08-09-2022 10:01 AM)GRBRONCO Wrote:  
(08-09-2022 09:34 AM)ColinApocalypse Wrote:  Btw, did you see the Trumpers who gathered outside of Mar-A-Lago while all of this was going down? Their vehicles adorned with Trump signs and flags. They wore Trump gear and professed their love for him from the streets and the rooftops. People with absolutely nothing better to do.

You guys on here discuss Trump pretty much everyday. It's fascinating. Trying going a week without thinking of him. It might improve your lives.

You're right. It is fascinating. Not everyone gets to live through the rise of far right nationalism. Makes for interesting discussion.

And I intend to not let this country fall into a theocratic dictatorship.
08-09-2022 10:06 AM
Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

If Trump would've conceded peacefully and not incite his mobs at monthly rallies since then, we wouldn't have to think about him.

If every GOP politician running for office in 2022 didn't constantly evoke his name, while begging for his endorsement, we wouldn't have to think about him.

If Fox News and other far-right outlets didn't continuously evoke Trump's name or patch in his calls, we wouldn't have to think about him.

If people took down their "Trump Won" and "Let's Go Brandon" flags off their homes and pickup trucks, we wouldn't have to think about him.
08-09-2022 10:14 AM
Advertisement

BroncoMD Offline
1st String

Crappies
After WWII/Adolf Hitler, I thought I would never witness a group of people being radicalized by a nutball in modern society.

I was wrong.
08-09-2022 10:51 AM
BroncoMinor Offline
Heisman

I'll stop thinking about him when he stops being a threat to our Democracy.
08-09-2022 11:15 AM
DtownBronco Offline
Bench Warmer

(08-09-2022 11:15 AM)BroncoMinor Wrote:  

The United States of America is not a democracy. It is a constitutional republic, established by our founding fathers and fortified by our constitution specifically not be a true democracy. This article does a good job of explaining of why a true majority rule is not a truly representative form of government.

Full article here:
A Remedial Lesson on a Republic Versus Democracy in This Era of Revisionist History
08-09-2022 12:15 PM
ColinApocalypse Offline

(08-09-2022 12:15 PM)DtownBronco Wrote:  

The United States of America is not a democracy. It is a constitutional republic, established by our founding fathers and fortified by our constitution specifically not be a true democracy. This article does a good job of explaining of why a true majority rule is not a truly representative form of government.

Full article here:
A Remedial Lesson on a Republic Versus Democracy in This Era of Revisionist History

The United States is a representative democracy, a form of democratic government. You're debating semantics. BroncoMinor is clearly using the colloquial term "democracy" to reference our democratic system, not pure democracy.

And when trying to correct someone, maybe don't link to a website with a clear political bias.
08-09-2022 12:31 PM
GRBRONCO Offline
1st String

(08-09-2022 12:31 PM)ColinApocalypse Wrote:  

Full article here:

The United States is a representative democracy, a form of democratic government. You're debating semantics. BroncoMinor is clearly using the colloquial term "democracy" to reference our democratic system, not pure democracy.

And when trying to correct someone, maybe don't link to a website with a clear political bias.

LOL, the other Trump thread was started with a link to the website Salon, yet you said nothing. Or are you saying Salon does not have a clear political bias?
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2022 12:59 PM by GRBRONCO.)
08-09-2022 12:53 PM
Advertisement

ColinApocalypse Offline

(08-09-2022 12:53 PM)GRBRONCO Wrote:  
(08-09-2022 10:01 AM)GRBRONCO Wrote:  You guys on here discuss Trump pretty much everyday. It's fascinating. Trying going a week without thinking of him. It might improve your lives.

Full article here:

LOL, the other Trump thread was started with a link to the website Salon, yet you said nothing.

Salon is a news outlet that posts opinion pieces, usually from left-leaning commentators. Redstate.com is entirely dedicated to advancing a conservative agenda. It's literal propaganda. I don't typically read news from either type of site, and I haven't used them to support any of my arguments.

That being said, are you going to add anything to the discussion? You somehow manage to never say anything in your posts.
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2022 01:03 PM by ColinApocalypse.)
08-09-2022 01:01 PM
Brownandgoldlaker Offline
1st String

I Root For: westernmichigan
(08-09-2022 10:01 AM)GRBRONCO Wrote:  You guys on here discuss Trump pretty much everyday. It's fascinating. Trying going a week without thinking of him. It might improve your lives.

Full article here:

LOL, the other Trump thread was started with a link to the website Salon, yet you said nothing. Or are you saying Salon does not have a clear political bias?

Colin is not bias. He is a straight down the middle moderator.
08-09-2022 01:01 PM
ColinApocalypse Offline

(08-09-2022 01:01 PM)Brownandgoldlaker Wrote:  
(08-09-2022 11:15 AM)BroncoMinor Wrote:  I'll stop thinking about him when he stops being a threat to our Democracy.

Full article here:

Oh cry me a river. We've talked about this before. I'm allowed to have personal opinions. I'm not a judge presiding over a courtroom. All I do here is keep people in line and make sure we're all following the forum rules and not doing anything illegal.
08-09-2022 01:07 PM
Brownandgoldlaker Offline
1st String

I Root For: westernmichigan
(08-09-2022 01:07 PM)ColinApocalypse Wrote:  
(08-09-2022 01:01 PM)Brownandgoldlaker Wrote:  
(08-09-2022 12:15 PM)DtownBronco Wrote:  The United States of America is not a democracy. It is a constitutional republic, established by our founding fathers and fortified by our constitution specifically not be a true democracy. This article does a good job of explaining of why a true majority rule is not a truly representative form of government.

Full article here:

Oh cry me a river. We've talked about this before. I'm allowed to have personal opinions. I'm not a judge presiding over a courtroom. All I do here is keep people in line and make sure we're all following the forum rules and not doing anything illegal.
I'm just ribbing you Colin. That was probably a cheap shot, sorry.
08-09-2022 01:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.