Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Typical Democratic Candidate that wants Republicans to have Morals
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
Typical Democratic Candidate that wants Republicans to have Morals
file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/30/00/FB03FD35-1B4B-40C9-A942-2EE1585AF6CC/IMG_7984.heic

Beto O’Roarke track record with the Law.

The photo didn’t take so here is his record

1995 Burglary Arrest

1998 DUI

2006 Eminent Domain Violations complaints

2013 admits to buying stock illegally

2018 FEC charges him with Illegal Campaign Fundraising

This is the type of garbage the Democrats continue to get as their candidates and Republicans for some reason want to take the high road and not expose them to the American people.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2022 07:29 PM by BlueDragon.)
07-19-2022 07:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BlueDragon Away
Heisman

RE: Typical Democratic Candidate that wants Republicans to have Morals
O’Roarke wants to paint Abbott as a thug. Laughable
07-19-2022 07:31 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
He's lucky it's not against the law to be a big pu$$y or there would be another entry on his record.
07-19-2022 08:07 PM
Advertisement

Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(07-19-2022 08:07 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  He's lucky it's not against the law to be a big pu$$y or there would be another entry on his record.

That made me laugh out loud….

+3 sir
07-19-2022 08:24 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
(07-19-2022 08:24 PM)Eldonabe Wrote:  
(07-19-2022 08:07 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  He's lucky it's not against the law to be a big pu$$y or there would be another entry on his record.

That made me laugh out loud….

+3 sir

Just calls 'em as i sees 'em.
07-19-2022 08:37 PM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(07-19-2022 07:23 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/30/00/FB03FD35-1B4B-40C9-A942-2EE1585AF6CC/IMG_7984.heic

Beto O’Roarke track record with the Law.

The photo didn’t take so here is his record

1995 Burglary Arrest

1998 DUI

2006 Eminent Domain Violations complaints

2013 admits to buying stock illegally

2018 FEC charges him with Illegal Campaign Fundraising

This is the type of garbage the Democrats continue to get as their candidates and Republicans for some reason want to take the high road and not expose them to the American people.

It's curious aint it. One could almost believe that these people are interchangeable between the two parties.
07-19-2022 08:42 PM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

Abbott needs to smear him as the amoral human he is. Let him defend himself against his own record. Cruz almost lost to this clown because he took the high road and wouldn’t expose him. Every time the guy opens his mouth he is lying. He preys upon people’s feeling and paint’s himself as a uniter. In reality he is everything radical leftists want. He’s Lloyd Doggett but a better liar.
07-19-2022 09:32 PM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(07-19-2022 09:32 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  Abbott needs to smear him as the amoral human he is. Let him defend himself against his own record. Cruz almost lost to this clown because he took the high road and wouldn’t expose him. Every time the guy opens his mouth he is lying. He preys upon people’s feeling and paint’s himself as a uniter. In reality he is everything radical leftists want. He’s Lloyd Doggett but a better liar.

Exactly. Republicans need to stop being afraid of smearing dems as the despicable human beings that they are.
07-19-2022 09:43 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(07-19-2022 09:32 PM)BlueDragon Wrote:  He’s Lloyd Doggett but a better liar.
Doggett found himself a safe seat (Austin) in Congress and has stuck with it for 28 years and counting. O’Rourke got one, too (El Paso), but got bored with it. Curious how people can be so similar in outlook but still want to run on different tracks.
07-19-2022 09:52 PM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(07-19-2022 09:52 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  
Doggett found himself a safe seat (Austin) in Congress and has stuck with it for 28 years and counting. O’Rourke got one, too (El Paso), but got bored with it. Curious how people can be so similar in outlook but still want to run on different tracks.

The O'Rourke family is about as political as is possibly imaginable. I think back to Fred Thompson's line in Red October, "The Russians don't take a dump without a plan." That's how the O'Rourkes are about politics. They don't make a move without thinking of the political ramifications. I have no doubt that the picture of Robert Francis O'Rourke wearing a shirt that said "Beto" as a child was totally concocted because somebody thought, "Hey, we live in El Paso, and if he wants to run in El Paso he needs to look Hispanic. So let's start this myth that he has been called Beto since childhood." (He wasn't, as one of the posters on the Rice board, who went to HS with Bobby, who is 100% Irish, can attest.)

And they press every advantage they can take to the maximum, always going for the jugular. I was at Rice with Robert's cousin Terry (El Tigre, their fascination with Hispanic nicknames is widespread). He was always on my case, "You're on the golf team, you get to play all these courses free, why don't you take me and pass me off as a member of the team so I can play free sometime?" He wore me down and I finally did. He had this canvas bag with moth-eaten holes all over it. Then we got to the first tee and he reached inside and pulled out a hickory-shafted driver. Yeah, dude, you're really on the golf team. Probably about as embarrassed as I have ever been. I hustled us off the tee and down the first fairway before anyone could see us.

The confrontation spectacle at Uvalde was almost certainly planned with some political object in mind. But it looks like they misread the tea leaves.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2022 09:52 AM by Owl 69/70/75.)
07-20-2022 08:03 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(07-20-2022 08:03 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(07-19-2022 09:52 PM)Native Georgian Wrote:  

The O'Rourke family is about as political as is possibly imaginable. I think back to Fred Thompson's line in Red October, "The Russians don't take a dump without a plan." That's how the O'Rourkes are about politics. They don't make a move without thinking of the political ramifications. I have no doubt that the picture of Robert Francis O'Rourke wearing a shirt that said "Beto" as a child was totally concocted because somebody thought, "Hey, we live in El Paso, and if he wants to run in El Paso he needs to look Hispanic. So let's start this myth that he has been called Beto since childhood." (He wasn't, as one of the posters on the Rice board, who went to HS with Bobby, who is 100% Irish, can attest.)

And they press every advantage they can take to the maximum, always going for the jugular. I was at Rice with Terry (El Tigre, their fascination with Hispanic nicknames is widespread). He was always on my case, "You're on the golf team, you get to play free, can't you take me and pass me off as a member of the team so I can play free sometime?" He wore me down and I finally did. He had this canvas bag with moth-eaten holes all over it. Then we got to the first tee and he reached inside and pulled out a hickory-shafted driver. Yeah, dude, you're really on the golf team. Probably about as embarrassed as I have ever been. I hustled us off the tee and down the first fairway before anyone could see us.

University of Memphis (BA), 1964
07-20-2022 09:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.