Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

LOL, go ahead and pump even more money into the economy you DICK!
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/whi...-americans

Quote:A White House official told FOX Business that the administration has not ruled out the distribution of gas rebate cards. The cards would hypothetically subsidize the price of gas for Americans – many of whom are struggling to make ends meet with fuel now priced at the level of a luxury good.

Fvcking brilliant. Pump even more liquidity into the economy. Seriously, Biden and his administration are full of economic retards...

Hey Biden voters, how do you rationalize this??? What do you think will be the end result of doing this???
06-17-2022 12:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: LOL, go ahead and pump even more money into the economy you DICK!
(06-17-2022 12:12 PM)miko33 Wrote:  https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/whi...-americans

Quote:A White House official told FOX Business that the administration has not ruled out the distribution of gas rebate cards. The cards would hypothetically subsidize the price of gas for Americans – many of whom are struggling to make ends meet with fuel now priced at the level of a luxury good.

Fvcking brilliant. Pump even more liquidity into the economy. Seriously, Biden and his administration are full of economic retards...

Hey Biden voters, how do you rationalize this??? What do you think will be the end result of doing this???
There is only one reason for the administration to do it.
Votes.
06-17-2022 12:14 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(06-17-2022 12:14 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  
(06-17-2022 12:12 PM)miko33 Wrote:  https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/whi...-americans

There is only one reason for the administration to do it.
Votes.

at this point, yes...

however, this is heavily embedded in the EV/cahoots schema ... I'm simply laughing at those that don't see the 'whys'...

@notBrightestBulbInPackYetWellLit

#wtfe

addendum: it's covid Re-Fk'n-Dux playbook stylin'..... just g'dammmmmmmmmmmmmiTTT
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2022 12:21 PM by stinkfist.)
06-17-2022 12:17 PM
miko33 Offline
Defender of Honesty and Integrity

I Root For: Alma Mater
Anyone think the MSM will point out to mentally impaired moron in the WH that doing this will accelerate inflation AND it will inhibit the 75 basis point increase by the Fed in the short term? How about asking him why his fiscal policy ideas are 180 degrees from monetary policy??? Fvcking doub it...
06-17-2022 12:19 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
And it will of course spike gas demand, while clearly we’re low on supply as it is.

This is just the dumbest schit one could imagine. We need to increase SUPPLY you morons, its pretty obvious there is more than ample demand.

Stupid is as stupid does.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2022 12:27 PM by JMUDunk.)
06-17-2022 12:26 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Just heard Clay and Buck talking about this on their radio show.

Then they talked about how a CNN reporter actually asked a good question of Jennifer Granholm. What it boils down to is the administration wants more fossil fuels produced UNTIL election time. Afterwards, not so much. They're hoping that giving folks a rebate will make them forget who brought them this clusterfark of high inflation and high energy prices.
06-17-2022 12:27 PM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Online

I Root For: Houston
The Biden Administration is without a doubt the most clueless bumbling operation to ever darken the doors of the White House. Carter was the worst administration in my lifetime---but to fair to them---while they missed some opportunities to improve the situation---a lot of what was going on was beyond their control. Not so with the Biden Administration. The Biden Administration has more than ample means to get the nation to energy self-sufficiency---moving gas and electric rates to reasonable levels. They just continue to prefer to worship at the alter of the far left progressive wing of the DNC rather than solve the energy problem for the American people. The Democrat Party will pay a very expensive price for that worship of the progressives come the November mid-terms.
06-17-2022 12:53 PM
MileHighBronco Offline
Legend

I Root For: Broncos
Metaphor of the Biden Administration.......

https://entertainme.whatfinger.com/omg-wtf-2/
06-17-2022 07:14 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
I'm all for this but it should be in the form of a tax credit when you file. If my tax dollars are going to give most likely 90% pf those posting on this board with children under 18, $2,500 to $3,000 for each of those dependents. Then the rest of us should be getting some relieve on gas prices.

$500 a vehicle up to two for a family when gas prices increases over 50% for a total of 4 months a year. I bet not one of you returned that $300 a month the government sent you for just having a child. Even if you complained it was causing inflation. Nope, you took it and spent it.
06-17-2022 07:27 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
There is no way you can convince me they are all this stupid. Sure some are, but not all of them at the top.

Its clear there is an agenda at play here to crush the middle class. They hate us.
06-17-2022 07:39 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(06-17-2022 07:27 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  I'm all for this but it should be in the form of a tax credit when you file. If my tax dollars are going to give most likely 90% pf those posting on this board with children under 18, $2,500 to $3,000 for each of those dependents. Then the rest of us should be getting some relieve on gas prices.

$500 a vehicle up to two for a family when gas prices increases over 50% for a total of 4 months a year. I bet not one of you returned that $300 a month the government sent you for just having a child. Even if you complained it was causing inflation. Nope, you took it and spent it.

once again, muh mileage deduction (that's where I'll win + this year's price increases) + whatever the fockkk these dipshites come up with (I doubt I'll be eligible since they're going to give more tax $$$ away to the ones that don't or cannot that file), will continue to be muh bwestest fwiendses ... ain' nothin' like being a democrat...

oh yeah, I didn't return one fk'n penny of that covid handout... that would've been beyond fk'n stupid ... what I did was give it to my daughter in an attempt to help absorb reality...

I don't write the rules ... I simply massage as req'd....

such is the irony within the flesh, Ja?!

relative to what's ethically/morally right?! I'll be incentive-based economics until my last breath .... however, nuts zongo ain' giving back free $$$ that will be worth 20% less in a couple of years...
06-17-2022 07:55 PM
Advertisement

scorpius Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Quote:LOL, go ahead and pump even more money into the economy you DICK!

In a world where the top 10% owns 70% of the nation's wealth, here we have this clown suggesting we shouldn't be pumping more money to the bottom 90%. Just shows you the fine job the GREED controlling right-wing propaganda is doing to brainwash us all into thinking this is evil. Absolutely disgusting.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2022 08:19 PM by scorpius.)
06-17-2022 08:19 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Well if they just make everything free... PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!
06-17-2022 08:33 PM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(06-17-2022 08:19 PM)scorpius Wrote:  

In a world where the top 10% owns 70% of the nation's wealth, here we have this clown suggesting we shouldn't be pumping more money to the bottom 90%. Just shows you the fine job the GREED controlling right-wing propaganda is doing to brainwash us all into thinking this is evil. Absolutely disgusting.

You IDIOT

We are at 8.5% inflation already. And those are the cooked numbers, actual inflation is much higher.

The house is on fire!

Scorp: "Throw gasoline on it!!!"
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2022 09:05 PM by ericsrevenge76.)
06-17-2022 09:02 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(06-17-2022 08:19 PM)scorpius Wrote:  

Lol

Then don’t be lazy and go grab some of that finite pie you seem to think exists.

Go get you some, bro. Hope you’re the next billionaire.

Who’s keeping you back BTW?!?
06-17-2022 11:46 PM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Why is it somehow greed to want to keep more of what you have earned, but somehow not greed to want to take what someone else has earned?
06-17-2022 11:54 PM
Advertisement

BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(06-17-2022 11:54 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Why is it somehow greed to want to keep more of what you have earned, but somehow not greed to want to take what someone else has earned?

Go tell that to Bernie Sanders Claus. He seems to be pretty good at spending other people’s money but not his own. Such a charitable guy.
06-18-2022 12:19 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

(06-17-2022 11:54 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  Why is it somehow greed to want to keep more of what you have earned, but somehow not greed to want to take what someone else has earned?

Remarkable how the left is ALWAYS 180 degrees backwards in their thinking.

Whatever the common sense position is, reverse it 180 degrees and you have the left wing view.
06-18-2022 12:50 AM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
(06-17-2022 07:55 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(06-17-2022 07:27 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  I'm all for this but it should be in the form of a tax credit when you file. If my tax dollars are going to give most likely 90% pf those posting on this board with children under 18, $2,500 to $3,000 for each of those dependents. Then the rest of us should be getting some relieve on gas prices.

once again, muh mileage deduction (that's where I'll win + this year's price increases) + whatever the fockkk these dipshites come up with (I doubt I'll be eligible since they're going to give more tax $$$ away to the ones that don't or cannot that file), will continue to be muh bwestest fwiendses ... ain' nothin' like being a democrat...

oh yeah, I didn't return one fk'n penny of that covid handout... that would've been beyond fk'n stupid ... what I did was give it to my daughter in an attempt to help absorb reality...

I don't write the rules ... I simply massage as req'd....

such is the irony within the flesh, Ja?!

relative to what's ethically/morally right?! I'll be incentive-based economics until my last breath .... however, nuts zongo ain' giving back free $$$ that will be worth 20% less in a couple of years...

If I had got the money I would have took it and like you put it to good use on my sons. No probably in my disabled grandson's account. After working hard for 30+ years as I said before I got very lucky with the chance I took along with my brother. So I haven't received one dollar from the government....

but just because I got lucky in the choices I made I grew up and still associate with a lot of families that needed every penny they got from the government. Working families struggling so inflations my ass is hitting them harder than middle America. So I seriously doubt if that section of Americans are going to just go out and buy more gas. So I dont blame anyone for keeping the money. But there's a lot of people that had their hands out and now complaining about the poor working Americans maybe getting a few hundred dollars in relief money.

A lot of these same people would gladly give ukraine another 100 billion and not blink an eye. Skink, I know you are not in that group.

That's my #1 problem with republicans they do the same thing those on the left do. Both love to look at their live and judge other based on them not hurting at the point where bills are not being paid.

There's a middle point this country needs to grow to and get away from its my way or no way. The left looks at those in better shape than them and believe they should have part of it.

But one thing both will do is have that hand out and take the money without a second thought. Yes even those complaining day after day. Here's a question I would love someone that complains about the poor or working America...

how is that 6k you are getting for little johnnie and Suzie and different than stimulus or a gas credit . Same goes for farmers that have their hand in the cookie jar waiting for that government check to drop. Dont feed me bullcrap about one group is not pay in anything....

unless you are over $150,000 as a couple those child tax credits is going to eat away at what you pay. Family with 3 kids has a deduction of $20,150. Which drops you down to $129,850.

On 83,550 12% = $10,026 in taxes owed and 22% on $46,300 or $10,186 for a total of $20,212 in total taxes or 13%. But you also get $7500 to $9,000 in child tax credit along with another $1500 for the 3 dependents . So a middle is $8,250 + the $1,500 or a total of $9,750

Tax bill of $20,150 and credits (basic credits) $9,750 or a total tax bill of $10,400 or 6.9% of your $150,000

Now lets do that for a married couple without children who's making $12 an hour each or a total income of $49,920 their tax bill with deduction for 2 people 18,650. Which leaves $31,270 and a tax bill of $3,752 or 7.5%

Now add in the stimulus checks for that family of 5 and they are in the same boat of those they love to complain about....

taking a lot more from the government than they paid in. All the while trying their best to not up their work load because they are afraid the boss might see...that person can get twice as much work done if they didnt use so much of the work day/week advoiding it. That is your average republican complains all day about someone working at $12 an hour not doing their job and not worth it.

It seems to me one of the biggest problems in this country are taking 3x the money and doing less work. Before anyone says "I get all my work completed". I bet not one of you have the balls to go up to your boss and say, Sr, it only takes me half a day to get my assigned work completed. So the rest of the day I'm doing none work related things.

I fully understand the same thing goes on at the lower end also. But I doubt its anywhere close to what I've noticed on boards like this one and others. But I hardly ever see the low end complaining. But those looking down are the first to point out how America really doesnt need this or that and blame those at the lowest end of the ladder

Now I will get off my soapbox but till this country understands....to get to the middle, you need to give somethings up. You are not going to agree with a president trying to do just that. Like I said Bill Clinton and Donald Trump both tried their best to govern towards a middle. And what was best for working America. Yes including those making a really good living.
06-18-2022 12:51 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

At some point, we have to stop falling for the lie that the republicans IN WASHINGTON are on our side.

They are not.

At minimum half of them are all on board with the Marxist globalist agenda. And that includes nearly ALL of them in leadership positions.

The only way to really fix this is vote out the Mitch McConnell's, Kevin McCarthy's and Lindsey Grahams and replace them with new blood with no connections or ties to the big money people in Washington.

But that's not going to happen because the McConnell's and McCarthy's are in league with the big money donors. They have all the power and they are not giving it up.
06-18-2022 01:00 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.