Hattiesburg Regional Thread AKA: How do stop USM fans sell tickets to LSU Fans
Bookmark and Share
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
Hattiesburg Regional Thread AKA: How do stop USM fans sell tickets to LSU Fans
Southern Miss vs Army
Kennesaw State vs LSU

Alright USM fans, how do you stop your own fan base from selling tickets to people who like to wear Purple???
05-30-2022 01:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ODU-Z8 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Old Dominion, Sun Belt
RE: Hattiesburg Regional Thread AKA: How do stop USM fans sell tickets to LSU Fans
(05-30-2022 01:31 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  Southern Miss vs Army
Kennesaw State vs LSU

Alright USM fans, how do you stop your own fan base from selling tickets to people who like to wear Purple???
I also would like know how to bar JMU fans 05-stirthepot
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2022 01:42 PM by ODU-Z8.)
05-30-2022 01:40 PM
Luckyshot Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Hattiesburg Regional Thread AKA: How do stop USM fans sell tickets to LSU Fans
We didn't sell them to MSU fans last time. They were pissed! I was eligible for 4 tickets but can't go. Bought them for a USM fan who wants to bring more of his crew to the games and he's reimbursing me.
05-30-2022 02:19 PM
T-Dog Online
SunBeltbbs App State INsider

I Root For: App State
Just start talking to LSU fans about the marvelous French Drain system at the field and how a flash flood will disappear in 15 minutes.
05-30-2022 05:00 PM
FairwayEagle Offline
1st String

(05-30-2022 05:00 PM)T-Dog Wrote:  Just start talking to LSU fans about the *marvelous French Drain system at the field and how a flash flood will disappear in 15 minutes.

*magic
05-30-2022 05:07 PM
Thegoldstandard Offline
Heisman

We will see if it works but a lot our people are beating the hell out of this on social media. A go who does it won’t brag it
05-30-2022 07:57 PM
Advertisement

SouthernMissSNu Offline
1st String

Already know a few people who bought some for LSU fan friends unfortunately. It’s not airtight, but the fact that USM is only selling to Season ticket holders right now helps.
05-31-2022 09:39 AM
Luckyshot Offline
Heisman

(05-31-2022 09:39 AM)SouthernMissSNu Wrote:  Already know a few people who bought some for LSU fan friends unfortunately. It’s not airtight, but the fact that USM is only selling to Season ticket holders right now helps.

Eagle Club members can also buy them. I got 4 GA tickets and am not a Season Ticket holder.
05-31-2022 11:52 AM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
We always have to worry 'bout something, don't we?

I say we need to start focusing on kicking azz and playing UP to our potential, not DOWN.

That is all 04-cheers
05-31-2022 12:06 PM
HarborPointe Offline
North American Champion

Eh, apparently we’re just a speed bump on LSU’s way to hosting the Supers anyway.

Every time I start feeling a little indifferent about those people, they remind me what arrogant & entitled ****s they are.
05-31-2022 11:28 PM
FrankyP Offline
All American

I Root For: UL Ragin Cajuns
(05-31-2022 11:28 PM)HarborPointe Wrote:  Eh, apparently we’re just a speed bump on LSU’s way to hosting the Supers anyway.

Every time I start feeling a little indifferent about those people, they remind me what arrogant & entitled ****s they are.

Lol. Now you know how we feel, but on a on-going basis. And that is just a tip of the iceberg of their monumental egotism.

Can’t wait to see you guys knock the crappola out of ‘em. Or just beat ‘em by 1.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2022 05:41 AM by FrankyP.)
06-01-2022 05:38 AM
Advertisement

FrankyP Offline
All American

And refresh my memory on how hosting the super regionals work: I know if a team knocks out the #1 seed/host in their regional, that #1 does not host the super, right? But then the same thing would have to happen on the other side of the bracket, and then it’s the team with the highest ranking that hosts the super? E.G., if…nay, when….we win the tamu regional, Louisville would also have to lose out, and then we’d have to be higher ranked than the winner of that regional?
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2022 06:27 AM by FrankyP.)
06-01-2022 06:27 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
I'm not sure. I think if Miami wins their regional, LSU has to go over there because LSU isn't a host.
06-01-2022 06:52 AM
FairwayEagle Offline
1st String

A Scott Berry team has never advanced out of a regional. They expect to advance and it's hard to blame them based on our history, to be honest. It's on us to break that spell.
06-01-2022 07:03 AM
FrankyP Offline
All American

(06-01-2022 07:03 AM)FairwayEagle Wrote:  A Scott Berry team has never advanced out of a regional. They expect to advance and it's hard to blame them based on our history, to be honest. It's on us to break that spell.

Yes, please do break that spell!!

But I ask that cuz the lspooh players in the clip keep talking about hosting the super. From what I know they’d have to not only win their regional, but Miami would have to lose theirs. And they are doing all that trash talking before one game had even been played yet.

Now that, my friend is the epitome of arrogance and self-entitlement. In other words, lspooh and most of their fans.
06-01-2022 07:09 AM
BirdofParadise Offline
1st String

I Root For:
(06-01-2022 07:09 AM)FrankyP Wrote:  
(06-01-2022 07:03 AM)FairwayEagle Wrote:  A Scott Berry team has never advanced out of a regional. They expect to advance and it's hard to blame them based on our history, to be honest. It's on us to break that spell.

But I ask that cuz the lspooh players in the clip keep talking about hosting the super. From what I know they’d have to not only win their regional, but Miami would have to lose theirs. And they are doing all that trash talking before one game had even been played yet.

Now that, my friend is the epitome of arrogance and self-entitlement. In other words, lspooh and most of their fans.

Yeah, that's how it works. Miami would have to lose. And, if the #2 seed wins in Miami, then the committee makes the decision.
06-01-2022 08:07 AM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion

It is what it is, they think it's theirs for the taking cause they're LSU and we're USM.
06-01-2022 08:08 AM
FrankyP Offline
All American

(06-01-2022 08:08 AM)gdunn Wrote:  

It is what it is, they think it's theirs for the taking cause they're LSU and they are better than god himself.
FIFY
06-01-2022 08:58 AM
SouthernMissSNu Offline
1st String

Officially announced as a Sell Out.

https://twitter.com/SouthernMissBSB/stat...enl5udLH9w
06-01-2022 09:13 AM
slycat Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Texas State
Great news on the sell out.
06-01-2022 09:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.