Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Day 11. Putins final warning before beginning the 2nd phase of the operation
Todor Online
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
Sources I’m reading are telling me

What seems to be shaping up is that Russia will soon have control over the entire Ukraine except for the western provinces (west of Vinnitsa and Zhitomir). In other words, the war is over, at least militarily. There will be a meeting between Russian and Ukrainian negotiators tomorrow, and it shall be interesting to see if something, anything, will come out of it.

The west is clearly determined to heroically fight Russia down to the last Ukrainian. Russia wants to stop this operation as soon as possible, but only after her double goals of 1) disarmament and 2) denazification are achieved.

The Ukronazi armed forces are down to less than 25% of its original size.
Almost all the remaining forces are in some type or another of cauldrons.
Russia has full air supremacy
The Ukronazi fleet does not exist anymore
In spite of all the propaganda, no help from abroad will affect the outcome of this war
It appears that Russia will surround Odessa and eventually take control of the entire Ukrainian Black Sea coast
03-07-2022 01:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
RE: Day 11. Putins final warning before beginning the 2nd phase of the operation
Are these the same sources that led you to believe these were just exercises, Russia would never invade, and this was all western hysteria?
03-07-2022 07:16 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
RE: Day 11. Putins final warning before beginning the 2nd phase of the operation
Russian troll farm doing work.
03-07-2022 07:19 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
Your source at the Kremlin?

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk
03-07-2022 07:21 AM
HappyAppy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: App
Thanks for the update, comrade
03-07-2022 07:22 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Ukraine Reply Guy stater kit:

- This [article contextualizing the conflict and players involved] is old.

- Why are you posting this now???

- Why does it matter if it’s true when it boosts morale.

- I see someone got today’s Kremlin talking points.

03-no

Playing out like many predicted
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2022 07:35 AM by shere khan.)
03-07-2022 07:31 AM
Advertisement

Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
I find this quite easy to believe. Propaganda or not, we will know very soon.
03-07-2022 08:44 AM
indianashocker Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Play Angry
Ivan, thank you for entertainment. Watch internet. Show Ivan soldiers cooked alive.
03-07-2022 08:51 AM
No Bull Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UCF
(03-07-2022 01:36 AM)Todor Wrote:  Sources I’m reading are telling me

What seems to be shaping up is that Russia will soon have control over the entire Ukraine except for the western provinces (west of Vinnitsa and Zhitomir). In other words, the war is over, at least militarily. There will be a meeting between Russian and Ukrainian negotiators tomorrow, and it shall be interesting to see if something, anything, will come out of it.

The west is clearly determined to heroically fight Russia down to the last Ukrainian. Russia wants to stop this operation as soon as possible, but only after her double goals of 1) disarmament and 2) denazification are achieved.

In spite of all the propaganda, no help from abroad will affect the outcome of this war
It appears that Russia will surround Odessa and eventually take control of the entire Ukrainian Black Sea coast
03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

The Russians have full air superiority? They lost 9 aircraft yesterday alone. I can go to Reddit and enjoy video after video of Russian aircraft getting knocked out of the sky. Russia will probably eventually pulverize Ukraine enough to declare victory but there will be an insurgency that will make America’s problems in Afghanistan and Iraq look like a cakewalk. All of Europe will be sending weapons to the Ukrainians. Putins military looks weak and scared and he is now going to be engaged in a proxy war against the west. In short Putin really fvcked up. He is facing protests at home as well.
03-07-2022 09:49 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

Want a little insight from real sources?

Russia fvked up. They went in expected a 72 hour conflict and quick march to Kyiv, packing light with plans to resupply after securing the city or at least encircling it. That 40-mile convoy you hear about on tv is out of fuel, out of rations, and some Russian troops may be abandoning it. The rank and file soldiers were either lied to about why they are in Ukraine, or lack the training and resolve to carry out their mission against large numbers of plain clothed Ukrainian soldiers and every-day armed civilian citizens. The Russian air attack is essentially at a stalemate with Ukrainian defenses and the swift resupply of shoulder mounted anti-aircraft weaponry shipped in from the west. The reason you only see older generation mig fighters is that Russia doesn't want to risk losing the more modern platforms due to inexperienced pilots and a lack of knowing exactly what air defenses Ukraine has received from the west.
Ukraine is vastly out performing expectations. Their ability to fall back and relocate resources after counter attacks is keeping the Russians off balance. Last night they took out an airfield just north of Kyiv where Russians were attempting to stage a supply depot. Up to two dozen Russian attack helicopters were specifically targeted and destroyed. The resolve of Ukrainian civilians and the flood of carefully tempered support from NATO and other countries has Putin questioning how hard he wants to push this.
Make no mistake, Ukraine cannot hold out forever. The status quo means heavy losses for both Ukraine and Russia. Russia posses the ability to end this conflict through military force in a matter of hours without the use of nukes but know the pushback would be severe. Much of this will be decided by how strong the Russia-China relationship truly is. So ask yourself this, what does China stand to gain from supporting Putin? Both countries are trying to pull off imperial expansion efforts unseen in the modern world and need each other to be successful in their own ventures. China, ever the pragmatic and willing to play the long-game, may be realizing that their Russian counterpart is not as strong as initially believed. Can Putin count on continued Chinese support if he end this swiftly and decidedly?
03-09-2022 07:59 AM
b2b Offline
Heisman

I Root For: My Family + ECU
(03-07-2022 07:31 AM)shere khan Wrote:  Ukraine Reply Guy stater kit:

03-no

Where's your peer reviewed study?
03-09-2022 08:04 AM
Advertisement

PlainTiger Offline
Never odd or even

I Root For: Memphis
In Soviet Russia, you no follow war. War follow you.
03-09-2022 08:07 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-09-2022 07:59 AM)200yrs2late Wrote:  Want a little insight from real sources?

Russia fvked up. They went in expected a 72 hour conflict and quick march to Kyiv, packing light with plans to resupply after securing the city or at least encircling it. That 40-mile convoy you hear about on tv is out of fuel, out of rations, and some Russian troops may be abandoning it. The rank and file soldiers were either lied to about why they are in Ukraine, or lack the training and resolve to carry out their mission against large numbers of plain clothed Ukrainian soldiers and every-day armed civilian citizens. The Russian air attack is essentially at a stalemate with Ukrainian defenses and the swift resupply of shoulder mounted anti-aircraft weaponry shipped in from the west. The reason you only see older generation mig fighters is that Russia doesn't want to risk losing the more modern platforms due to inexperienced pilots and a lack of knowing exactly what air defenses Ukraine has received from the west.
Ukraine is vastly out performing expectations. Their ability to fall back and relocate resources after counter attacks is keeping the Russians off balance. Last night they took out an airfield just north of Kyiv where Russians were attempting to stage a supply depot. Up to two dozen Russian attack helicopters were specifically targeted and destroyed. The resolve of Ukrainian civilians and the flood of carefully tempered support from NATO and other countries has Putin questioning how hard he wants to push this.
Make no mistake, Ukraine cannot hold out forever. The status quo means heavy losses for both Ukraine and Russia. Russia posses the ability to end this conflict through military force in a matter of hours without the use of nukes but know the pushback would be severe. Much of this will be decided by how strong the Russia-China relationship truly is. So ask yourself this, what does China stand to gain from supporting Putin? Both countries are trying to pull off imperial expansion efforts unseen in the modern world and need each other to be successful in their own ventures. China, ever the pragmatic and willing to play the long-game, may be realizing that their Russian counterpart is not as strong as initially believed. Can Putin count on continued Chinese support if he end this swiftly and decidedly?

regardless, their currencies were both treading water vs. the USD ... now the ruble has been crippled to the point of going back to the gold standard ...

now that the USD is tanking like a rock, ya better be prepared for the year you've never witnessed before .... the shite hittin' the fan has just begun, bubby...

many have used the word "fragile" .... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, welcome to the real ww-trifecta
03-09-2022 08:35 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators

03-no

It’s like the conservative radio hosts all got the same messaging on the same day and the old farts that still listen to AM radio are now preaching it as gospel.
03-09-2022 08:42 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(03-09-2022 08:42 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  

03-no

It’s like the conservative radio hosts all got the same messaging on the same day and the old farts that still listen to AM radio are now preaching it as gospel.

I'm still waiting for anyone to explain why I'm supposed to give a fk about this conflict ... oh yeah, now I know ... it's now #14.5B

#fkCongress #fkJowl'sLeadershite

@wealthSiphon
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2022 08:48 AM by stinkfist.)
03-09-2022 08:45 AM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(03-07-2022 09:49 AM)No Bull Wrote:  

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

The Russians have full air superiority? They lost 9 aircraft yesterday alone. I can go to Reddit and enjoy video after video of Russian aircraft getting knocked out of the sky. Russia will probably eventually pulverize Ukraine enough to declare victory but there will be an insurgency that will make America’s problems in Afghanistan and Iraq look like a cakewalk. All of Europe will be sending weapons to the Ukrainians. Putins military looks weak and scared and he is now going to be engaged in a proxy war against the west. In short Putin really fvcked up. He is facing protests at home as well.

This guy has an interesting perspective.

03-09-2022 08:48 AM
Advertisement

200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

A little more info...

Russia has reportedly committed over 75% of battle ready conventional forces to Ukraine. Remaining forces are either reserved for defensive positions across their territory or too green. They are running low on their most effective means of attack, with some estimates that they have exhausted 90% of the offensively allocated cruise missiles. The apparent loss of a second naval vessel is a serious blow to moral and calls into question their ability to make this a multi-front war. Russia still posses the ability to end this quickly without nukes, but after the world has seen what they did to Maripol, Putin may be questioning if he wants more of that plastered all over the internet and worldwide news. The more likely course of action is the continued press to annex the eastern regions. At this point, it may be the best Putin can hope for. The steady resupply of "defensive" weapons from the west has more than kept Ukraine in the fight and has given them substantial offensive options.

Look for this to end in the next 30-45 days. Ukraine may or may not cede territory to Russia. Russia may instead settle for written promise that Ukraine will not be part of NATO, nor take part in or host NATO country war games/training exercises. Expect a potential promise of Finland/Sweden staying out of NATO being a bargaining chip as well.

Some think that the Chinese now view Russia as too weak to be a serious ally. Without Chinese assistance or at least positive PR, Russia is effectively isolated and alone in the fight. Russia's failure in Ukraine may also push back the Chinese timetable on Taiwan. Without a 'distraction' the full political pressure of the US and other allies (SK, Japan, Australia, etc) may be more than China wants to bite off at one time. China could make a move around the US election and as winter falls across Europe dealing with the recovery in Ukraine and a lower than normal food supply.
04-14-2022 01:42 PM
BobcatEngineer Offline
All American

I Root For: OHIO

What seems to be shaping up is that Russia will soon have control over the entire Ukraine except for the western provinces (west of Vinnitsa and Zhitomir).

Well.... This aged poorly....
04-14-2022 02:18 PM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
It is almost too tempting to just hit Russia while they are so strung out and put an end to it all.
04-14-2022 02:27 PM
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
(04-14-2022 02:27 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  It is almost too tempting to just hit Russia while they are so strung out and put an end to it all.

They're still a nuclear power
04-14-2022 02:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.