Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News CDC Finally Makes a Massive Admission About COVID-19
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
CDC Finally Makes a Massive Admission About COVID-19
Quote:In an almost surreal way, writing about COVID-19 as a political commentator has become almost second nature. Two years ago, I would have laughed at the idea that we’d still be covering the virus, but here we are, still having it be part of our daily conversation.

That’s not by choice, of course. Instead, it’s because our leaders have insisted on tying the two areas of health and politics together so tightly. When a pandemic is constantly used to crush liberties and hand power to people with tyrannical leanings, that’s not a story that can be ignored.

In all the disinformation and obfuscation of the last several years from the government, though, no issue has been more abused than natural immunity. We’ve known since the beginning months of the pandemic that those who are previously infected gain lasting, durable immunity from the virus. Yet, the CDC, two presidential administrations, and the mainstream media have all steadfastly refused to acknowledge that reality.

Finally, that has changed.

You don’t say? Welcome to the party the rest of us have been hosting for a year-and-a-half.

Some of us have been writing on natural immunity since the summer of 2020. We’ve charged ahead, amidst an onslaught of false “fact-checks” to present the data that clearly shows that those with a prior COVID infection are protected and likely don’t need to get vaccinated. In that time, we’ve been maligned as anti-science and called grandma killer, among other choice descriptors. Even after multiple studies emerged over the last year proving natural immunity was real and viable, the government and its media allies still pretended it didn’t exist.

And in the off chance you did get a member of those groups to admit the obvious, they’d usually respond with a non sequitur like “oh, so you are suggesting people purposely get COVID?” But no one was ever suggesting that. Rather, we were just pointing out that tens of millions of people had gotten COVID, not by choice, many before the vaccines even came out, and that to ignore their natural immunity is anti-science.

Still, as shocking and late as this admission is, it means nothing if the CDC doesn’t change its guidelines. Will they now include natural immunity in their push for things like “vaccine passports”? Or will they continue down the same, absolutist road where if you aren’t triple-vaxxed, you lose your rights? I think we can speculate with some confidence exactly how things will turn out. There will be no change in policy because the Biden administration will never let that happen. To do so would be to admit they’ve been wrong all along, and they can’t have that.

Link

That's gonna piss off a lot of leftist COVIDIOTS.
01-19-2022 04:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

All4One Offline
Banned

I Root For: Genuine & Unprivileged
RE: CDC Finally Makes a Massive Admission About COVID-19
The left will just circumvent the science by suggesting you should get vaccinated anyway like we do with the flu. Waiting for the board's resident lefties--scorpius, LeftRedWingTom, and Ohio Poly--to chime in.
01-19-2022 04:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(01-19-2022 04:06 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:In an almost surreal way, writing about COVID-19 as a political commentator has become almost second nature. Two years ago, I would have laughed at the idea that we’d still be covering the virus, but here we are, still having it be part of our daily conversation.

That’s not by choice, of course. Instead, it’s because our leaders have insisted on tying the two areas of health and politics together so tightly. When a pandemic is constantly used to crush liberties and hand power to people with tyrannical leanings, that’s not a story that can be ignored.

In all the disinformation and obfuscation of the last several years from the government, though, no issue has been more abused than natural immunity. We’ve known since the beginning months of the pandemic that those who are previously infected gain lasting, durable immunity from the virus. Yet, the CDC, two presidential administrations, and the mainstream media have all steadfastly refused to acknowledge that reality.

You don’t say? Welcome to the party the rest of us have been hosting for a year-and-a-half.

Some of us have been writing on natural immunity since the summer of 2020. We’ve charged ahead, amidst an onslaught of false “fact-checks” to present the data that clearly shows that those with a prior COVID infection are protected and likely don’t need to get vaccinated. In that time, we’ve been maligned as anti-science and called grandma killer, among other choice descriptors. Even after multiple studies emerged over the last year proving natural immunity was real and viable, the government and its media allies still pretended it didn’t exist.

And in the off chance you did get a member of those groups to admit the obvious, they’d usually respond with a non sequitur like “oh, so you are suggesting people purposely get COVID?” But no one was ever suggesting that. Rather, we were just pointing out that tens of millions of people had gotten COVID, not by choice, many before the vaccines even came out, and that to ignore their natural immunity is anti-science.

Still, as shocking and late as this admission is, it means nothing if the CDC doesn’t change its guidelines. Will they now include natural immunity in their push for things like “vaccine passports”? Or will they continue down the same, absolutist road where if you aren’t triple-vaxxed, you lose your rights? I think we can speculate with some confidence exactly how things will turn out. There will be no change in policy because the Biden administration will never let that happen. To do so would be to admit they’ve been wrong all along, and they can’t have that.

Link

This was always common sense to me. A vaccine "tricks" your immune system into thinking it has been invaded by the virus and teaches it to make the proper anti-bodies to fight the vaccine target. Well---if you had the darn virus and lived---then your immune system doesnt need to be "tricked"---it already has developed the capacity to fight the Covid virus or you would be dead by now. Despite that, being in an older age group---I went ahead and got the two required Phizer shots needed last spring. That provided less than 9 months of protection and now they want me to do another booster with this experimental vaccine. It aint happening. No more jabs with the experimental vaccine for me.
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2022 04:41 PM by Attackcoog.)
01-19-2022 04:38 PM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
You mean that natural immunity trumps a lab concocted response?

Here's my shocked face.
01-19-2022 04:55 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Yea, can pretty much put this one in the "no schit, Sherlock" file.

Problem is, there's no $$$ in natural immunity.
01-19-2022 04:57 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(01-19-2022 04:38 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

Link

This was always common sense to me. A vaccine "tricks" your immune system into thinking it has been invaded by the virus and teaches it to make the proper anti-bodies to fight the vaccine target. Well---if you had the darn virus and lived---then your immune system doesnt need to be "tricked"---it already has developed the capacity to fight the Covid virus or you would be dead by now. Despite that, being in an older age group---I went ahead and got the two required Phizer shots needed last spring. That provided less than 9 months of protection and now they want me to do another booster with this experimental vaccine. It aint happening. No more jabs with the experimental vaccine for me.

This is why the covid vaxxes didnt work great at protecting from infection in the first variant, and dont protect at all in the latest variants.

A true vax (prior to the fake covid vax) utilized the virus itself ( a dead form of it ) for the immune system to key in on. The entire virus was available to the immune system for recognition. Similar to how the immune system dealt with a live form of the virus.

The fake covid vax doesnt do that. This jab causes your body to create spike proteins that resemble the original covid virus's spike protein. Your immune system is only programmed to recognize the spike protein part of the virus. Not any other part. And only if it looks like the spike proteins on the original virus.

Whereas natural immunity is able to recognize other parts of the virus, thereby offering longer lasting protection until the virus changes enough of itself, the fake vax became useless almost immediately. And the one thing the omnicron variant did was to heavily mutate its spike protein. Which is why vaxxed people are getting the variant sso easily. Their immune system doesnt recognize it at all.
01-19-2022 04:59 PM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(01-19-2022 04:59 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(01-19-2022 04:38 PM)Attackcoog Wrote:  

Link

This is why the covid vaxxes didnt work great at protecting from infection in the first variant, and dont protect at all in the latest variants.

A true vax (prior to the fake covid vax) utilized the virus itself ( a dead form of it ) for the immune system to key in on. The entire virus was available to the immune system for recognition. Similar to how the immune system dealt with a live form of the virus.

The fake covid vax doesnt do that. This jab causes your body to create spike proteins that resemble the original covid virus's spike protein. Your immune system is only programmed to recognize the spike protein part of the virus. Not any other part. And only if it looks like the spike proteins on the original virus.

Whereas natural immunity is able to recognize other parts of the virus, thereby offering longer lasting protection until the virus changes enough of itself, the fake vax became useless almost immediately. And the one thing the omnicron variant did was to heavily mutate its spike protein. Which is why vaxxed people are getting the variant sso easily. Their immune system doesnt recognize it at all.

FWIW---there is apparently an Army vaccine under development that utilizes something like two dozen spike proteins on the virus as targets. Something like that might be more able to deal with virus mutations and variants. Maybe thats the model for a future vaccine if needed.
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2022 05:50 PM by Attackcoog.)
01-19-2022 05:49 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
how many more obvious ‘fockalls’ stated (years ago now) are going to play on the back end sympathy card …

@fkEmAll
01-19-2022 06:00 PM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
Bwahahaha no way!!!

Its like they just discovered

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
01-19-2022 06:20 PM
stinkfist Online

(01-19-2022 06:20 PM)maximus Wrote:  Bwahahaha no way!!!

Its like they just discovered

it came from the sky, I tellz ya....

#muhFriction

sometimes, it is fonzies being right whilst rubbin' in the 'cauterized' salt....
01-19-2022 06:31 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
When did they create a flu vaccine?
01-19-2022 06:41 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online

(01-19-2022 06:41 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  When did they create a flu vaccine?

about the same time I went to a rainbow coalition rally…
01-19-2022 06:52 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
There's gonna be a lot of heads exploding and leaving messes in Big Pharma offices. Jeepers, doesn't the CDC know that you don't say those kind of real news. LOL
01-19-2022 06:53 PM
Todor Online
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
So what is behind the vaccine hysteria?

Is it simply a money grab? That's the most obvious and plausible thing.

Is it more of a power grab? Be able to control who goes where?

Is it something more sinister we will be expected to wait almost 80 years to be released? And while they are claiming to be releasing things sooner, we'll never know what was buried, hidden, or deleted. The fact that they even rated to wait until nearly all of us will be dead to release the data ought to scare th he'll out of all of us. You don't do that without good reason.
01-19-2022 07:17 PM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
(01-19-2022 07:17 PM)Todor Wrote:  So what is behind the vaccine hysteria?

Is it something more sinister we will be expected to wait almost 80 years to be released? And while they are claiming to be releasing things sooner, we'll never know what was buried, hidden, or deleted. The fact that they even rated to wait until nearly all of us will be dead to release the data ought to scare th he'll out of all of us. You don't do that without good reason.
All of the above

01-19-2022 07:23 PM
B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
(01-19-2022 07:23 PM)maximus Wrote:  
(01-19-2022 07:17 PM)Todor Wrote:  So what is behind the vaccine hysteria?

All of the above

Yep. Keep an eye on fertility rates in 15-20 years.

IMO, part of this vaccine push was meant to reduce population through forced sterilization and in the end claim ignorance of any scientific reason as to why an entire generation has trouble reproducing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
01-19-2022 09:12 PM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Here's my predictions of more covid BS that there will be threads on when the truth gets admitted:

1) Masks are useless. It was all about conditioning.
2) It's not nearly as transmissible as claimed.
3) The covid tests are worthless. If it comes up positive you're labeled as an asymptomatic carrier even though you don't really have it.
4) The death rates are grossly inflated.
5) It was not a coincidence that it happened during Trump's reelection year.
6) Someday, somehow, a lot of people who got the "vaccine" are going to regret it.
01-19-2022 10:18 PM
stinkfist Online

(01-19-2022 10:18 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  Here's my predictions of more covid BS that there will be threads on when the truth gets admitted:

1) Masks are useless. It was all about conditioning.
2) It's not nearly as transmissible as claimed.
3) The covid tests are worthless. If it comes up positive you're labeled as an asymptomatic carrier even though you don't really have it.
4) The death rates are grossly inflated.
5) It was not a coincidence that it happened during Trump's reelection year.
6) Someday, somehow, a lot of people who got the "vaccine" are going to regret it.

one would be foolish to argue against any of ^^^ ... there are plenty of threads created years ago --->>> to date that addresses each line item as they occurred ...

6) is the only one that is beginning to play out ... I easily fear the long term residual impact ... it's 'disturbing' at best...
01-20-2022 05:19 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn

Link

Uh-Oh one of big Pharma's checks to the CDC must have bounced...........
01-20-2022 08:33 AM
Kyle Mack Offline
Banned

I Root For: Cincinnati Bearcats
04-cheers
01-20-2022 09:27 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.