Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Sorry Guys…..
Bookmark and Share
THUNDERStruck73 Offline
Complete Jackass

I Root For: Herd, Our Lady, & Heels
Sorry Guys…..
I’ve been recovering from Covid during the last three weeks. I’ll get the bowl results out and respond to pms ASAP. Thanks for your patience.
01-17-2022 01:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Luckyshot Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Sorry Guys…..
(01-17-2022 01:45 PM)THUNDERStruck73 Wrote:  I’ve been recovering from Covid during the last three weeks. I’ll get the bowl results out and respond to pms ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Sorry man! My wife got confirmed with it yesterday, so I can expect my minor nasal infection to be confirmed as COVID soon. Hopefully it stays minor for me, as the wife is pretty pitiful.
01-18-2022 12:54 PM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
Hope you're doing well. Glad to have you back.
01-18-2022 02:02 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
Man I hope you are feeling better.
01-18-2022 02:07 PM
rileylives Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall
Thanks for letting us know how you're doing, thankfully, it looks like the vid is starting to plateau and flatten out in some areas. I think we're seeing the peak right now, and cases will start to dwindle soon.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2022 07:57 PM by rileylives.)
01-18-2022 07:56 PM
Advertisement

Luckyshot Offline
Heisman

(01-18-2022 07:56 PM)rileylives Wrote:  Thanks for letting us know how you're doing, thankfully, it looks like the vid is starting to plateau and flatten out in some areas. I think we're seeing the peak right now, and cases will start to dwindle soon.

I feel like I've been reading that every couple of months for the past two years! Okay, it's actually been like 21 months, but still.
01-20-2022 05:37 PM
PAAcocahesAssociation Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: AAC,CUSA,SoCon
(01-17-2022 01:45 PM)THUNDERStruck73 Wrote:  I’ve been recovering from Covid during the last three weeks. I’ll get the bowl results out and respond to pms ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Hope you're feeling better! No fun having to stave off the Vid for three weeks.
01-21-2022 09:05 AM
THUNDERStruck73 Offline
Complete Jackass

I Root For: Herd, Our Lady, & Heels
Thanks for the well-wishes folks. Today is really the first day I kinda feel like myself energy-wise. All of you stay healthy!
01-21-2022 09:30 AM
All4One Offline
Banned

I Root For: Genuine & Unprivileged
(01-21-2022 09:30 AM)THUNDERStruck73 Wrote:  Thanks for the well-wishes folks. Today is really the first day I kinda feel like myself energy-wise. All of you stay healthy!

I just came down with the alpha strand--the novel version. I wonder how that works if the vaccine was supposed to prevent that particular version more than any other?

Regardless, I'm glad you're doing better. Hoping my recovery time doesn't put me out that long. So far it's been almost a week.
01-21-2022 09:48 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.