Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Navy SEALS Achieve Stunning Victory in America's Fight Against Vaccine Mandates
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Navy SEALS Achieve Stunning Victory in America's Fight Against Vaccine Mandates
Quote:The Navy SEALS are taking the fight to America's leaders over their right to decide whether or not they must take the mRNA shots being marketed as Covid "vaccines."

Now, they have achieved a stunning legal victory, the First Liberty Institute announced.

"The United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas today issued a preliminary injunction, stopping the Department of Defense from punishing military service members who have religious objections to the vaccine mandate," the non-profit group said in its announcement. "First Liberty Institute filed a federal lawsuit and motion for preliminary injunction on behalf of dozens of U.S. Navy SEALs and other Naval Special Warfare personnel against the Biden Administration and the Department of Defense for their refusal to grant religious accommodations to the COVID-19 vaccine mandate."

“Forcing a service member to choose between their faith and serving their country is abhorrent to the Constitution and America’s values,” said Mike Berry, General Counsel for First Liberty Institute. “Punishing SEALs for simply asking for a religious accommodation is purely vindictive and punitive. We’re pleased that the court has acted to protect our brave warriors before more damage is done to our national security.”

In his order, Judge Reed O’Connor said, “The Navy servicemembers in this case seek to vindicate the very freedoms they have sacrificed so much to protect. The COVID-19 pandemic provides the government no license to abrogate those freedoms. There is no COVID-19 exception to the First Amendment. There is no military exclusion from our Constitution.”

The court order can be read in full below: https://www.scribd.com/document/55081105...from_embed

Thirty-five Navy SEALs and servicemembers filed suit against President Joe Biden and the Department of Defense over its vaccine mandate, KHOU reported.

"They're forcing them to choose between their faith and serving their country, that's un-American and illegal," said Mike Berry, the general counsel with First Liberty.

The First Liberty Institute is a legal non-profit based in Plano, Texas whose mission is defending religious liberty.

Berry argued that his Christian clients deserve religious accommodations and should not be subjected to the vaccine mandate, the report notes.

"Of the thousands of religious exemptions that have been sought [the military] has not approved a single one. That is textbook discrimination," Berry said.

Dozens of Republican lawmakers subsequently filed a legal brief in support of a group of Navy SEALs who sued the Department of Defense seeking a religious exemption to the coronavirus vaccination mandate, the Washington Examiner earlier reported.

"Twenty-six Navy SEALs, five special warfare combatant craft crewmen, three Navy divers, and an explosive ordnance disposal technician are the plaintiffs, while President Joe Biden, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, the Department of Defense, and Navy Secretary Carlos Del Toro were named as the defendants in the suit that was filed last month," the Examiner noted.

Link
01-03-2022 07:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
RE: Navy SEALS Achieve Stunning Victory in America's Fight Against Vaccine Mandates
Did they ask for a religious exemption from the vaccinations given during processing prior to boot camp? Since they are SF, they have probably had to be inoculated prior to a deployment(s). Did they seek an exemption then?
01-03-2022 07:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Navy SEALS Achieve Stunning Victory in America's Fight Against Vaccine Mandates
(01-03-2022 07:59 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  Did they ask for a religious exemption from the vaccinations given during processing prior to boot camp? Since they are SF, they have probably had to be inoculated prior to a deployment(s). Did they seek an exemption then?

Those are all FDA approved vaccines. Not emergency use approved booster shots that cause heart inflammation in young healthy males.
01-03-2022 08:37 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
(01-03-2022 07:59 PM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  Did they ask for a religious exemption from the vaccinations given during processing prior to boot camp? Since they are SF, they have probably had to be inoculated prior to a deployment(s). Did they seek an exemption then?

1. Were those vaccines created with or tested on aborted babies?
2. If so, were the service members aware of that at the time?

Nice try to subjugate constitutional rights, though.
01-03-2022 08:43 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

False equivalence much?
01-03-2022 09:02 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinim...amp;nofb=1]
01-03-2022 09:09 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(01-03-2022 09:02 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  

False equivalence much?

No lie. So what if they did. Fricking prog filth authoritarians. Plus frick him, let him look it up himself.
01-03-2022 09:27 PM
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC

They didn't object to vaccines that work.
01-03-2022 09:30 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(01-03-2022 09:30 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  

03-lmfao

This moron got the covids today

[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-01-03-at-5-48-42-PM.png]

Biden* is a damn disaster that won't slow down
01-03-2022 09:34 PM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(01-03-2022 09:34 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

03-lmfao

#cornpopFeatureFlick
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2022 09:54 PM by stinkfist.)
01-03-2022 09:51 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Navy SEALS Achieve Stunning Victory in America's Fight Against Vaccine Mandates
(01-03-2022 09:34 PM)shere khan Wrote:  

03-lmfao

Is that our old friend Bob Mughabi?!?

What’s with the participation medal? Special Olympics?!?
01-04-2022 07:03 AM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
What kind of Marine unit is that with the squared-off bottoms to their rank insignia?
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2022 07:29 AM by Owl 69/70/75.)
01-04-2022 07:25 AM
CardinalJim Online
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
This administration is a comedy improv skit. You want to look away but you can’t. All the while resisting the urge to laugh and point at their hilarity.
01-04-2022 07:50 AM
U_of_Elvis Offline
All American

I Root For:
(01-03-2022 08:43 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  

MMR is, I don’t know how the navy does it but the army gives everyone an MMR at basic, doesn’t matter if they are current.

They Vatican actually wrote a paper on the morality of the MMR for Catholics given the fact that it is produced from aborted cell lines from the 60s. They determined that the moral obligation to provide for the public health and health of school children overrode the objection to the vaccine. They have said the same thing about covid.

(Only one of the covid vaccines, JnJ, is produced with fetal cells).
01-04-2022 08:39 AM
b2b Offline
Heisman

I Root For: My Family + ECU
(01-03-2022 09:09 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinim...amp;nofb=1]

This right here. Why the hell should anybody care whether these guys or anybody else for that matter take the shot?
01-04-2022 09:00 AM
b2b Offline
Heisman

(01-04-2022 08:39 AM)U_of_Elvis Wrote:  

MMR is, I don’t know how the navy does it but the army gives everyone an MMR at basic, doesn’t matter if they are current.

They Vatican actually wrote a paper on the morality of the MMR for Catholics given the fact that it is produced from aborted cell lines from the 60s. They determined that the moral obligation to provide for the public health and health of school children overrode the objection to the vaccine. They have said the same thing about covid.

The Vatican.... LOL. Do you support everything that's ever come from them?
01-04-2022 09:01 AM
Advertisement

U_of_Elvis Offline
All American

I Root For:
(01-04-2022 09:01 AM)b2b Wrote:  

The lawsuit specifically calls out that Catholics as one of the faiths represented.

Catholics are also generally take one of the strongest stances on anti abortion matters so the Vatican’s stance is interesting.
01-04-2022 09:09 AM
b2b Offline
Heisman

(01-04-2022 09:09 AM)U_of_Elvis Wrote:  

The lawsuit specifically calls out that Catholics as one of the faiths represented.

Catholics are also generally take one of the strongest stances on anti abortion matters so the Vatican’s stance is interesting.

Answer the question.
01-04-2022 09:18 AM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall

You do know that the Vatican is a major force behind the founding of the US, right? The freedom sought was freedom from them, not for them.
01-04-2022 09:35 AM
stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(01-04-2022 09:35 AM)banker Wrote:  
(01-03-2022 08:43 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  1. Were those vaccines created with or tested on aborted babies?

You do know that the Vatican is a major force behind the founding of the US, right? The freedom sought was freedom from them, not for them.

may I extrapolate and state DeeCee = #costa

@muhIronicParallels
01-04-2022 09:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.