Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News The Media's January 6th Obsession Is About to Get a Heck of a Lot Weirder
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
The Media's January 6th Obsession Is About to Get a Heck of a Lot Weirder
Quote:We are still about a week out from January 6th, 2022, but members of the press are already salivating at the opportunity to pump up the supposed “insurrection” that wasn’t earlier this year.

USA Today has already put out a piece lamenting the rise of “domestic terrorism,” plugging the coming “anniversary” as a monumental event.

The problem remains that there was precious little domestic terrorism on January 6th. No deadly weapons were used, there was no actual plan, and most of the people that entered the open doors of the Capitol that day were as confused as anyone else. Surveillance footage that the government attempted to keep hidden has given us an eye into what actually happened that day. That doesn’t mean no one did anything objectionable that day. Of course, some people crossed legal lines, just as lines were crossed during the 2020 George Floyd riots. That doesn’t mean it qualifies as a “coup,” though.

But even if you want to be a hysteric who believes our “democracy” was on the brink of collapse because some unarmed morons in costumes walked around the Rotunda and drank Nancy Pelosi’s beer, exactly what has happened since to support this idea that there’s a “rise” in domestic terrorism? Remember all those days the FBI kept assuring us there was going to be another attack? Yeah, nothing ever happened, which shows how well they can predict matters when they don’t have their own informants working to foment things.

Of course, while USA Today’s article was tortured, it’s nothing compared to what CNN has planned. Yes, the media’s obsession with January 6th is about to get a heck of a lot weirder.

CNN is plugging January 6th like it’s some big rock festival. It’s incredibly forced, and it leads to the obvious question: Why is this even a thing?

Really, why are we marking the anniversary of what was, at worst, a three-hour riot in which the only person killed was a Trump supporter shot by a police officer who was never charged? Why didn’t CNN hold an event to mark the anniversary of the George Floyd riots, where multiple people were murdered and billions in damage were done? Why didn’t they commemorate the Congressional baseball shooting, where a member of the House was almost killed?

But we all know the answer to why this is a thing. CNN sees January 6th as a political weapon to wield against Republicans going into 2022. They quite literally have nothing else left. Joe Biden has surrendered on COVID, inflation is here to stay, and US foreign policy is in shambles. It’s January 6th or bust for these partisans. Thus, they’ll hold this cringe spectacle where they will try to pretend the nation was on the verge of collapse because of some guy wearing horns.

Meanwhile, Jake Tapper, who is set to host the event, has yet to comment on one of his producers getting busted for being a pedophile. Clearly, CNN has its priorities straight, right?

Link

Of course there’s a rise in domestic terrorism. It’s called Antifa and BLM.
12-30-2021 06:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: The Media's January 6th Obsession Is About to Get a Heck of a Lot Weirder
How many people have been charged with the crime of Insurrection in the past 12 months?
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2021 06:43 PM by Eagleaidaholic.)
12-30-2021 06:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(12-30-2021 06:41 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  How many people have been charged with the crime of Insurrection in the past 12 months?

if'n the brits had only won that turf war.....
12-30-2021 06:59 PM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(12-30-2021 06:41 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  How many people have been charged with the crime of Insurrection in the past 12 months?

None by the Biden DOJ. John Brown in the most infamous case of Harpers Ferry raid was charge and convicted of insurrection, treason and murder — something no one from Jan 6 has been charged with. It wasn’t a Insurrection and if someone was to called it a riot, it wasn’t that either as many were invited in and walked around and soon afterward left while others did cause destruction and fights broke out
12-30-2021 06:59 PM
B_Hawk06 Offline

I Root For: UNCW / America
When do we get to hear about the prosecutions of BLM domestic terrorists that burned their cities and businesses all spring and summer of 2020?

When do we get to hear about the prosecutions of all these smash and grab domestic terrorists?

When do we get to see the trial of those POS that shot the black policeman that was trying to defend a business from being looted and torched?

Mighty one-sided media we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
12-30-2021 07:43 PM
CLTPirate Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: ECU
(12-30-2021 07:43 PM)B_Hawk06 Wrote:  When do we get to hear about the prosecutions of BLM domestic terrorists that burned their cities and businesses all spring and summer of 2020?

When do we get to hear about the prosecutions of all these smash and grab domestic terrorists?

When do we get to see the trial of those POS that shot the black policeman that was trying to defend a business from being looted and torched?

Tons of people involved in the George Floyd protests have been sentenced see it a new one posted about online almost every other day. Just look at Andy Ngo’s twitter feed.
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2021 11:12 PM by CLTPirate.)
12-30-2021 11:11 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline

(12-30-2021 11:11 PM)CLTPirate Wrote:  
(12-30-2021 07:43 PM)B_Hawk06 Wrote:  When do we get to hear about the prosecutions of BLM domestic terrorists that burned their cities and businesses all spring and summer of 2020?

Tons of people involved in the George Floyd protests have been sentenced see it a new one posted about online almost every other day. Just look at Andy Ngo’s twitter feed.

lmao .... @noGo

who in the fk is that guy?

cltP = another weak arse troll-la-la...

nice airport, though....
12-31-2021 02:08 AM
gobluebigjon Offline
1st String

I Root For: basketball?
Yeah it’s weird a bunch of people attacked our nations Capitol. Even stranger you clowns want to downplay it. Sorry dear leader lost. The idea of defending it has to be worse than the actual act. Just admit it: your hate our country.
12-31-2021 02:34 AM
stinkfist Offline

(12-31-2021 02:34 AM)gobluebigjon Wrote:  Yeah it’s weird a bunch of people attacked our nations Capitol. Even stranger you clowns want to downplay it. Sorry dear leader lost. The idea of defending it has to be worse than the actual act. Just admit it: your hate our country.

yes, ewe do....
12-31-2021 02:36 AM
gobluebigjon Offline
1st String

Y’all figured out the Arizona vote yet? Admit you we conned or was it stolen?
12-31-2021 02:53 AM
gobluebigjon Offline
1st String

(12-31-2021 02:36 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(12-31-2021 02:34 AM)gobluebigjon Wrote:  Yeah it’s weird a bunch of people attacked our nations Capitol. Even stranger you clowns want to downplay it. Sorry dear leader lost. The idea of defending it has to be worse than the actual act. Just admit it: your hate our country.

yes, ewe do....

That’s cute. Please expound as to how I’m wrong.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2021 03:20 AM by gobluebigjon.)
12-31-2021 02:57 AM
Advertisement

WinstonTheWolf Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Arkansas State
Domestic "terrorists" . . . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kua8Uxn00z4

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2021 03:22 AM by WinstonTheWolf.)
12-31-2021 03:21 AM
gobluebigjon Offline
1st String

I’d be embarrassed as well. It’s easy going through life unquestioned. Grow up Peter Pan
12-31-2021 03:32 AM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(12-31-2021 03:32 AM)gobluebigjon Wrote:  I’d be embarrassed as well. It’s easy going through life unquestioned. Grow up Peter Pan

1. All of those cameras in DC and no one has a clue about a pipe bomber including the FBI

2. Ray Epps is walking around free after he help ‘instigate’ 1/6

3. People were invited in by police officers through available videos

4. Thousands of hours of tape are concealed instead of being released to show how dastardly evil the insurrection occurred
12-31-2021 04:40 AM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Poorly staged theatrics.

You’d think with the Kennedy Center, Fords theater the Folger right there as well as GW, Georgetown, Trinity and Catholic U all within blocks they could come up with better actors and storylines than they have.

Rather weak, actually. Nerds and the left not only don’t meme very well, they’re equally as pathetic in their fake “insurrectioning”.

More starched Polo’s and Mens Wearhouse khakis please…

Total show.

Just stop. Just make it stop
12-31-2021 06:16 AM
solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
They get to play victim

It's their real Christmas
12-31-2021 08:40 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(12-31-2021 04:40 AM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  
(12-31-2021 03:32 AM)gobluebigjon Wrote:  I’d be embarrassed as well. It’s easy going through life unquestioned. Grow up Peter Pan

1. All of those cameras in DC and no one has a clue about a pipe bomber including the FBI

2. Ray Epps is walking around free after he help ‘instigate’ 1/6

3. People were invited in by police officers through available videos

4. Thousands of hours of tape are concealed instead of being released to show how dastardly evil the insurrection occurred

You're wasting valuable oxygen on him. His brain doesn't work from the weight of all the indoctrination to which he's been subjected. All he ever does is spew baseless claims without ever citing a source. He's a mimic, regurgitating the talking points of the day.
12-31-2021 08:53 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.

You should be embarrassed.
12-31-2021 10:18 AM
stinkfist Offline

(12-31-2021 02:57 AM)gobluebigjon Wrote:  
(12-31-2021 02:36 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  

yes, ewe do....

That’s cute. Please expound as to how I’m wrong.

I don’t have to … the rest on this board will torch ewe’re trolling arse…
12-31-2021 10:21 AM
CLTPirate Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: ECU
(12-31-2021 02:08 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(12-30-2021 11:11 PM)CLTPirate Wrote:  

lmao .... @noGo

who in the fk is that guy?

cltP = another weak arse troll-la-la...

nice airport, though....

Andy Ngo is a journalist who covers Antifa and BLM. He’s been on Fox News countless time and has been attacked by Antifa several times. Seems like someone you would like. His whole thing is trying to expose ANTIFA and he was invited by Republicans to testify in congress on them.

https://twitter.com/mrandyngo/status/147...36804?s=21

This seems like the type of guy you’d like, I was helping you out.
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2021 01:18 PM by CLTPirate.)
12-31-2021 01:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.