Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Biden* Finally Admits ‘There is No Federal Solution’ in the Government’s War on Covid
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Biden* Finally Admits ‘There is No Federal Solution’ in the Government’s War on Covid
Quote:Joe Biden was swept into office on the promise that he would “shut down the virus.” But after issuing a number of unlawful federal vaccine mandates (that he promised he would never issue), he is backtracking with a new declaration: There is no “federal solution” to Covid. Watch:

“Look, there is no federal solution,” he said on a call to state governors. “This gets solved at state level … and that ultimately gets down to where the rubber meets the road, and that’s where the patient is in need of help — or preventing the need for help,” Biden said in the beginning of his remarks.

He added, “My message to the governors is simple: if you need something, say something. We’re going to have your back in any way we can.”

It was Biden’s first time joining the weekly call convened between his Covid team and state leaders, CNN notes. It comes a week after he laid out a plan to ramp up testing and vaccinations.

“The new steps, which included ordering 500 million at-home rapid tests that Americans can obtain for free, came too late to avoid disruptions to winter holiday plans,” CNN reported. “Thousands of flights were canceled as airline staff tested positive. Many Americans downsized their plans amid the viral spread. Biden’s new tests, and the website where Americans can order them, won’t be in place until next month, the White House has said.”

Biden admitting that there is no federal solution to the Covid pandemic is a step in the right direction. Free states like Florida and Texas have experienced superior economic and social outcomes to those of lockdown and mask-obsessed states like New York and New Jersey.

New York City, for example, is seeing a massive surge in “cases” despite lockdowns, mask mandates for even the vaccinated, and ‘vaccine passports.’

Meanwhile, in Florida, cases are surging also, but the death rates are still way down from September.

[Image: Screenshot-12_27_2021-12_16_03-PM.jpg]

As the “general mild” Omicron variant, which has been compared to the Common Cold, continues to spread, so will Natural Immunity from prior infections. The vaccination rates for the elderly, who are most at risk from the virus, is already between 90% and 95% in most states. There is “no federal solution” to Covid, but Nature and the American people are solving the issue themselves.

Link

12-27-2021 01:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Biden* Finally Admits ‘There is No Federal Solution’ in the Government’s War on Covid
@midtermPrelude

ya gotta be a dipshite, if’n ya didn’t see this cummin’ on a gold toofuses…
12-27-2021 01:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

RE: Biden* Finally Admits ‘There is No Federal Solution’ in the Government’s War on Covid
12-27-2021 02:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stinkfist Offline

muh daughter’s Christmas present…

[Image: 71ErfW9gJdL._AC_SS450_.jpg]
12-27-2021 02:17 PM
stinkfist Offline

(12-27-2021 02:08 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

remind me any beach in DE = bliss

I live in dumbfk-land
12-27-2021 02:18 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Joe Biden's Surrender on COVID Gets More Embarrassing After the Receipts Emerge

Quote:AP Photo/Evan Vucci
As RedState reported this morning, Joe Biden has officially surrendered on COVID-19. No, that’s not right-wing spin. Rather, the president literally admitted that there is no federal solution to the coronavirus, asserting that the solutions will be at the state level.

For many of us, it was a major “I told you so” moment going back not just months, but all the way back to spring of 2020 when it already appeared likely that you weren’t going to control the spread of the virus. Yet, we’ve been playing a ridiculous game of mandates and lockdowns ever since, with some coming from the federal government. But with cases exploding and Omicron now taking over, the White House seemed to realize that it was time to cast blame on state officials.

Of course, the internet is forever, and past statements not only by Biden but by his current Chief of Staff are leading to some embarrassment. Get a load of this whopper from Ronald Klain during the 2020 election.

I wouldn’t have bothered to write this post simply to dunk on Klain and Biden being dumb. OK, maybe I would have. Still, I think this does more than just provide a good laugh.

Past that, what it shows is that Biden’s 2020 campaign was a complete scam. Everything they promised has failed to come to fruition, and their promises regarding COVID-19 are the starkest example of that. The constant trashing of Donald Trump as if Biden had a magical solution was just a front. These clowns never had a plan. Instead, they only had mindless bluster, and today, that big lie was good and fully exposed with Biden himself admitting the federal government can’t fix this.

With that said, the White House doesn’t get to just throw their hands up and act as if they weren’t saying the opposite all year. Remember, the administration has repeatedly touted the federal government response, even telling governors such as Ron DeSantis to “get out of the way.” Now that it’s convenient, Biden wants to throw it all at the feet of the states, though. While that may be the right move, the president only arrived at that position kicking and screaming. He gets no credit for his blatant attempt to skirt blame.

No, this is the man who told us he was going to “shut down the virus.” No one forced Biden to claim Donald Trump was personally responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths or that he and he alone had the ability to tame COVID. That was his choice, and now he gets to live by the standard he set. More people have died of the coronavirus on his watch. He did not shut down the virus, and now he’s riding off to Delaware for the 31st time since taking office as if people won’t notice.

But we notice, and 2022 awaits.

(This post was last modified: 12-28-2021 10:54 AM by CrimsonPhantom.)
12-28-2021 10:50 AM
stinkfist Offline

(12-28-2021 10:50 AM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  Joe Biden's Surrender on COVID Gets More Embarrassing After the Receipts Emerge

Quote:AP Photo/Evan Vucci
As RedState reported this morning, Joe Biden has officially surrendered on COVID-19. No, that’s not right-wing spin. Rather, the president literally admitted that there is no federal solution to the coronavirus, asserting that the solutions will be at the state level.

For many of us, it was a major “I told you so” moment going back not just months, but all the way back to spring of 2020 when it already appeared likely that you weren’t going to control the spread of the virus. Yet, we’ve been playing a ridiculous game of mandates and lockdowns ever since, with some coming from the federal government. But with cases exploding and Omicron now taking over, the White House seemed to realize that it was time to cast blame on state officials.

Of course, the internet is forever, and past statements not only by Biden but by his current Chief of Staff are leading to some embarrassment. Get a load of this whopper from Ronald Klain during the 2020 election.

I wouldn’t have bothered to write this post simply to dunk on Klain and Biden being dumb. OK, maybe I would have. Still, I think this does more than just provide a good laugh.

Past that, what it shows is that Biden’s 2020 campaign was a complete scam. Everything they promised has failed to come to fruition, and their promises regarding COVID-19 are the starkest example of that. The constant trashing of Donald Trump as if Biden had a magical solution was just a front. These clowns never had a plan. Instead, they only had mindless bluster, and today, that big lie was good and fully exposed with Biden himself admitting the federal government can’t fix this.

With that said, the White House doesn’t get to just throw their hands up and act as if they weren’t saying the opposite all year. Remember, the administration has repeatedly touted the federal government response, even telling governors such as Ron DeSantis to “get out of the way.” Now that it’s convenient, Biden wants to throw it all at the feet of the states, though. While that may be the right move, the president only arrived at that position kicking and screaming. He gets no credit for his blatant attempt to skirt blame.

No, this is the man who told us he was going to “shut down the virus.” No one forced Biden to claim Donald Trump was personally responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths or that he and he alone had the ability to tame COVID. That was his choice, and now he gets to live by the standard he set. More people have died of the coronavirus on his watch. He did not shut down the virus, and now he’s riding off to Delaware for the 31st time since taking office as if people won’t notice.

But we notice, and 2022 awaits.

YEAH, WE TOLD YA …. “SO”, WHAT THEE FK NOW?!

addendum: laugh-in along the way…

@healedHeelsUp
12-28-2021 11:43 AM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
So the LIAR Biden admits defeat and that he and his science are no match for Covid. Covid Slayer Biden lied and lied and led some to believe science was God and we just have to follow it to get elected and now he is doing his best rendition of Pontius Pilate ceremonial hand washing his hands to relieve himself of any responsibility of the disease.

Great Work and I'm glad to see the MSM like dogs with their tales tucked between their legs say nothing for fear of retribution. Cowards with no credibility. He and his administration would be skewered over an open flame had this been his predecessor. If these fools cannot see the hypocrisy on full display then there is no hope for this country and I fear just like in Ezekiel the spirit of the Lord has left this country.
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2021 11:58 AM by BlueDragon.)
12-28-2021 11:55 AM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
Biden*'s BS "plan" was to have the media join him in bashing Trump at every step of the way when China unleashed this biological agent on the world but specifically on the USA.

In the end, he still had to have those 130am ballot dumps.
12-28-2021 12:40 PM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Finalist for Biden's new 2024 campaign slogan...

"Come on, man! You didn't really believe me... did you???"

"Well if you were stupid enough to vote for me..."

"There was a reason why I flamed out in every election since 1988."

"AHHHH... You know the thing !!!"
12-28-2021 12:49 PM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
If he truly believe there is no federal solution for the Wuhan flu, then why is he still doubling down on the stupidity of forcing everyone who is able bodied and here legally to get the quacksine? Why is he demanding everyone wear face diapers, when even scientists have admitted that only medical grade ones do anything? His bumbling words say one thing, his bumbling actions another.
12-28-2021 12:51 PM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
damn.... another broken promise. The President of the United States just turned its back on the American people. Thank you democrats!
12-28-2021 01:02 PM
RuckleSt Offline
All American

I Root For: UC
I finally agree with Joe on something. It was crazy from the start to believe that we could actually stop the spread of a disease as contagious as the Rona. All the federal government could really do was, inform the public of potential risks, ensure hospitals have the resources they need, and put resources toward the development of treatments.
12-28-2021 01:43 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

BREAKING: White House tries to walk back Biden's admission that there 'is no federal solution' to COVID-19

Quote:A day after President Joe Biden declared to the nation's governors that "there is no federal solution" to stopping the spread of COVID-19, the White House attempted to walk back the president's admission Tuesday, listing resources that will be dispensed at the state level, including medical staff and PPE stockpile.

"The Biden-Harris Administration is making sure states have what they need to tackle COVID including: - 1,000 additional doctors and nurses - stockpiling millions of gowns, gloves, masks, and ventilators - adding vaccine and booster capacity," tweeted the White House's official Twitter account. "And more."

"Klain hit the [T]witter emergency button," conservative commentator Stephen L. Miller tweeted, taking a jab at White House chief of staff Ron Klain.

"Look, there is no federal solution," Biden said Monday in response to a question from Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson. "This gets solved at the state level."

Biden, touting preparation measures, said the winter panic over the Omicron variant is "not like March of 2020, the beginning of the pandemic."

"My message to the governor is simple. If you need something, say something and we were going to have your back and any way we can," Biden remarked during the COVID-19 Response Team's routine call with the National Governors Association.

Last year on the 2020 presidential campaign trail, Biden, who's lambasted former President Donald Trump's job performance, vowed to "shut down the virus."

Now almost a year into the Biden presidency, the commander-in-chief is taking intense heat over the recent surge in COVID-19 infections in the US.

Biden was questioned at a Dec. 3 press conference about a potential softening on the administration's efforts to "shut down" the coronavirus in the United States.

"We got to beat it back before we shut it down. Look, it's going to take time worldwide," Biden answered, after vowing in an op-ed for USA Today to "beat back" COVID-19 "with science and speed, not chaos and confusion."

Biden* I Will Shut Down The Virus

Compilation of the experts lying to our faces about the jabs..mp4
12-28-2021 03:08 PM
stinkfist Offline

(12-28-2021 01:43 PM)RuckleSt Wrote:  I finally agree with Joe on something. It was crazy from the start to believe that we could actually stop the spread of a disease as contagious as the Rona. All the federal government could really do was, inform the public of potential risks, ensure hospitals have the resources they need, and put resources toward the development of treatments.

was DJT’s third mistake … he fk’d that up in entirety…

@herdImmunityBestMethod
12-28-2021 03:15 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Biden Botches the Effort to Clean up the Mess of His 'No Federal Solution' Comment

Quote:Today, Biden (or more likely, the folks behind the account) tried to clean up the mess that his comment created.

“My Administration has the back of every governor fighting COVID-19 in their state,” the Biden account claimed. “Last week, I rolled out a federal plan to tackle Omicron by adding vaccination and booster capacity, hospital equipment, staff, and more. We’re going to get through this by working together.”

The reaction to the tweet? It didn’t go over well. People weren’t buying it at this point.

But the bottom line is people are tired of the complete confusion that the Biden team has offered, of not knowing from one minute to the next what the heck is going on and when the Biden team may change what they’re saying, yet again. His plan seems to have consisted of putting out cringe-worthy pictures and videos of people doing strange things in the White House. Somehow that was supposed to convince you to get vaccinated. I’m not sure who they thought was supposed to be convinced by these things.

Is it any wonder that they are stuck on failure, when that’s their approach? There’s a reason “NoPlanJoe” trended on Twitter yesterday.

But one of the basic problems is if there is no federal solution why is he still pushing mandates? That and demonizing the unvaccinated has not helped things, and it’s only fractured the country even more. Now because of the mandates, many health care workers who might be needed have been shown the door.

On top of that, the CDC just changed the guidelines about isolating after testing positive to help to rush people back to work faster. So, you have the nonsensical situation of people fired for being healthy but unvaccinated, but people who are sick with COVID being rushed back to work. How ridiculous is this? That’s where we are with the Biden “plan” — a patchwork quilt of nonsense.

Unfortunately, it isn’t just COVID; this is the way it is on everything with Biden, from Afghanistan to inflation as well. The only way to put an end to it is to vote out every Democrat that we can to put a check on the madness.

12-28-2021 06:20 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Joe Biden Backtracks and Telegraphs His Next Tyrannical Move

Quote:Joe Biden’s stunning admission that the COVID-19 pandemic can’t be solved at the federal level has dominated the news since he uttered it yesterday, and following those comments, the embarrassment for the president has only compiled.

But as I speculated in my original write-up, there was no way Biden was actually going to cease the federal tyranny. He’s too invested, and even though he wants to publicly shift blame to the states as case counts explode, he also remains the same senile, far-left figure he was before.

Today, the president attempted to clean up his statement, and that went about as well as you’d expect. Then, tonight, he telegraphed his next tyrannical move at the federal level.

President Biden said Tuesday he would impose a mandate that Americans be vaccinated against COVID-19 to travel domestically if his medical team recommends it.

When asked when he would make a decision on domestic travel vaccine requirements while out for a walk in Rehoboth Beach, Del., Biden told reporters, “when I get a recommendation from the medical team.”

This is the same guy who just got done saying that federal measures weren’t the way to handle the pandemic. But in the face of heavy criticism from his left flank over the last two days, Biden appears to already be backtracking. Further, via The Post Millennial, this move was pointed to by Dr. Anthony Fauci over the weekend

“A vaccine requirement for a person getting on the plane is just another level of getting people to have a mechanism that would spur them to get vaccinated. Namely, you can’t get on a plane unless you’re vaccinated, which is just another one of the ways of getting requirements, whatever that might be,” he added.

“So, I mean, anything that could get people more vaccinated would be welcome.”

That’s really saying the quiet part out loud, isn’t it? Fauci didn’t even attempt to couch his support for a vaccine requirement for domestic travel in any scientific evidence. Rather, he’s just coming right out and admitting that it’s about mindless coercion, serving not to reduce the spread of the virus, but simply to control people. And when Biden says his “medical team” is going to make this decision, he’s talking about Fauci, who leads that team.

There is simply no justification for this at all. Omicron is already in all 50 states and is spreading rapidly, with the country seeing its highest caseload of the pandemic yesterday. Limiting domestic travel to only the vaccinated is not only illegal and nakedly dictatorial, but it will do nothing to quell the spread of the virus. Besides, as has been shown over and over, airliners are actually extremely low-risk environments because of their constant filtration of the air.

Yet, instead of being a leader, Biden is once again on vacation in Delaware, delegating the job he was ostensibly elected to do to a bunch of unelected bureaucrats. Honestly, what’s the point of having a president if this is the way things are going to work? We should just skip the billions of dollars in election spending and all the political fighting and just submit to our new overlords, led by the sainted Dr. Fauci, peace be upon him.

If Biden possessed any leadership qualities at all, he’d be shooting down this ridiculous idea no matter what his “medical team” was saying. Instead, he’s content to be the president while not actually being the president. That’s yet another result of putting a senile old man into the office of the presidency that has never actually led anything in his life. Senators are largely do-nothings, and Biden was the chief do-nothing, sucking at the taxpayer teat for decades.

Do you know what would be nice? If some of the people who voted for this guy would learn the lesson being shoved in all our faces right now. Unfortunately, partisanship is a heck of a drug.
12-29-2021 12:21 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.