Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

RBI Club Membership Drive and Annual Dinner Event
waltgreenberg Offline
Legend

I Root For: Rice Owls

The Parliament Awards
Question RBI Club Membership Drive and Annual Dinner Event
The e-mail below was just sent out from Jose Cruz Jr to all current and past RBI Club members, as well as Reckling season ticketholders. Mark your calendars-- the annual dinner with the coaching staff and players will be on Tuesday evening, January 18th, at Reckling Park...

Quote:Happy Holidays!

Nearly 30 years ago, I signed with Rice and found a home on this campus, meeting many of you as fellow teammates, friends, and fans. Since then, I returned as a student to finish my degree and as a parent to watch my sons don the jerseys from my alma mater. And just six months ago, I found myself putting on the Rice jersey again, this time as the head coach. I had no idea that 2021 would be a year that my dream of coaching the Owls would come true.

While 2021 made for a memorable year, I feel like 2022 will be one for the books. There are some exciting things going on with the Rice Baseball program right now, most notably, the construction of a state-of-the-art hitting and pitching lab that will set the standard for player development within Division 1 and be a game-changer for us in recruiting. We are also in the early planning stages for some major facility improvements to an already stunning Reckling Park. I’d love for you to get to know our program better and the best way to do that is through meeting our staff and visiting with the student-athletes themselves.

Please join us at Reckling Park, 6:30 pm, Tuesday, January 18 for An RBI Evening with Rice Baseball. This event is an exclusive dinner for those who have made an annual gift of $1,000 or greater to support the RBI Club, the sport-specific fund for Rice Baseball. Thank you to those who have already made their contribution this year. If you’d like to join the RBI Club for the 2022 season, you may make a gift online using this link: https://riceconnect.rice.edu/rbiclub
...or call Mike Melendez at (713) 348-6970. In addition to access to this event, RBI Club members receive additional perks throughout the season. More details about the January 18th event will be sent to RBI Club members soon.

Thank you for being an integral part of the Rice Baseball program. We appreciate all you do and look forward to seeing you in 2022!

Go Owls!
Jose Cruz, Jr.
12-10-2021 04:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

waltgreenberg Offline
Legend

The Parliament Awards
RE: RBI Club Membership Drive and Annual Dinner Event
50 days until Opening Day in Austin.

If you haven't yet joined the RBI Club for the 2022 season now might be a good time to do so...and it will also get you an invite to the annual dinner in a couple weeks, on Tuesday evening, January 18th, at Reckling Park.
12-30-2021 10:26 AM
waltgreenberg Offline
Legend

The Parliament Awards
RE: RBI Club Membership Drive and Annual Dinner Event
Here's the latest e-mail which was sent out today-- the annual RBI Club dinner at Reckling is officially on for Tuesday evening, January 18th...

Dear Rice Baseball Supporter:

Thank you for the enthusiasm you show in supporting the Rice Owl Baseball team. We are grateful to you!

To celebrate your generosity and the excitement around the program, we hope you can join us at the annual pre-season event, An RBI Evening with Rice Baseball, Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 6:30PM, held outdoors at Reckling Park. We hope you and your guest can join us for a dinner with our current players and coaches while you hear updates on the program and the upcoming season. You will get to hear directly about the construction and progress of the state of the art hitting and pitching lab, future plans of enhancing Reckling Park, and the vision Coach Cruz has for Rice Baseball.

Please RSVP to the event by Friday, January 14. If you have yet to make your gift to join the RBI Club for this year please do so on https://riceconnect.rice.edu/rbiclub

Go Owls!
Bo Johnson ‘95
President, RBI Club
01-05-2022 08:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.