Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Everybody needs to be watching ESPNU ULL vs Texas st
Bookmark and Share
statefanatic Offline
Howl at the Moon

I Root For: stAte
Everybody needs to be watching ESPNU ULL vs Texas st
May not be your team playing but higher viewer numbers benefits everyone even the newbie coming in. If the Belt gets high numbers they can negotiate a higher payout per team and ESPN will keep wanting to put our teams on TV. Maybe we can get more weekend games also.
10-30-2021 11:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

FairwayEagle Offline
1st String

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Everybody needs to be watching ESPNU ULL vs Texas st
On it. Streaming on the app.
10-30-2021 11:57 AM
ericsaid Offline
Heisman

I Root For: App. State/ECU
Streaming it.

Texas State is looking a lot like Troy.

Louisiana actually has a CROWD...holy cow. I would hope all programs added this week are tuned in to Sun Belt games when their team isn't playing.

I'll admit, I'm back and forth between Michigan and this game though. Grandfather went to Michigan, App beat Michigan, so I've been watching them from afar for a little while now. That and I hope that they can take Ohio State out. The more parity across the board, the better a case for 12 teams becomes.
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2021 12:02 PM by ericsaid.)
10-30-2021 12:01 PM
MUther Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall
CrappiesCrappies
(10-30-2021 12:01 PM)ericsaid Wrote:  Streaming it.
That and I hope that they can take Ohio State out.

You and 2 generations of Michigan fans.
10-30-2021 12:06 PM
hotrod2001 Offline
1st String

I Root For: App State
I've noticed on my Facebook thread that ESPN has begun promoting both Sun Belt and AAC football on ESPN+. It's nice to see them start putting some airtime behind their investment.
10-30-2021 12:09 PM
statefanatic Offline
Howl at the Moon

I try to watch every Sun Belt game even the ESPN+ games. The ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU games come first. I hope when the new 4 join we get more weekend games on the main channels. I know we will always have the Thursday night prime time game but weekend games are better.
10-30-2021 12:13 PM
Advertisement

mturn017 Offline
ODU Homer

I Root For: Old Dominion
Been watching. I’ll leave it on while I take a nap.
10-30-2021 12:15 PM
Bobcat87 Offline
San Marvelous Cat

I Root For: TXST, A&M, UNT
(10-30-2021 12:15 PM)mturn017 Wrote:  Been watching. I’ll leave it on while I take a nap.

. . . all you’ll miss is UL scoring . . .
10-30-2021 12:17 PM
statefanatic Offline
Howl at the Moon

(10-30-2021 12:09 PM)hotrod2001 Wrote:  I've noticed on my Facebook thread that ESPN has begun promoting both Sun Belt and AAC football on ESPN+. It's nice to see them start putting some airtime behind their investment.

I think ESPN is hoping we become the mini SEC. We are located in the same area I think they see our potential and are buying stock in us before anybody else can. I truly believe the Belt will grow to become something special if we all stick together. We need to improve our basketball and get those units.
10-30-2021 12:19 PM
ericsaid Offline
Heisman

I Root For: App. State/ECU
That was a delay of game by like 2 or 3 seconds...
10-30-2021 12:20 PM
IslandHerd1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Thundering Herd
(10-30-2021 12:20 PM)ericsaid Wrote:  That was a delay of game by like 2 or 3 seconds...

100% the 4th and 1 was, FG was borderline as well.

Tx State playing with their heads down now, unfortunate cause they have some athletes, could be good but the effort is lacking imo
10-30-2021 12:28 PM
Advertisement

12thmonarch Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ODU
Okay so being a newbie to the conference i am in a dilemma here. Who do i root for? I don't know either of these schools to root against or for. As the fan of a team that doesn't have the skin in this game, i guess rooting for the underdog is the American thing to do so Tx St gets my support for this game. Go Bobcats.
10-30-2021 12:39 PM
geauxcajuns Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
(10-30-2021 12:39 PM)12thmonarch Wrote:  Okay so being a newbie to the conference i am in a dilemma here. Who do i root for? I don't know either of these schools to root against or for. As the fan of a team that doesn't have the skin in this game, i guess rooting for the underdog is the American thing to do so Tx St gets my support for this game. Go Bobcats.

Well if Louisiana can win convincingly then we should sneak into the Top 25. Which is always good for the SBC brand.
10-30-2021 12:41 PM
chiefsfan Offline
No Seriously, they let me be a mod

I Root For: ASU
(10-30-2021 12:39 PM)12thmonarch Wrote:  Okay so being a newbie to the conference i am in a dilemma here. Who do i root for? I don't know either of these schools to root against or for. As the fan of a team that doesn't have the skin in this game, i guess rooting for the underdog is the American thing to do so Tx St gets my support for this game. Go Bobcats.

Cajuns are likely going to win the West regardless at this point, so you're rooting for UL here. That way we have a chance that whoever wins the SBC Title game is ranked plus Coastal.
10-30-2021 12:42 PM
Bobcat87 Offline
San Marvelous Cat

Alright, alright, that’s a fair point Noobie . . . I’m gonna assume that you’re in your living room . . . and I’m gonna assume that like most of ‘Mercia, you’re about winning . . .

So, Look at your TV screen . . . . you see them fellers dressed all in Red . . . You root for them, and when the final gun sounds, you won’t be disappointed.
10-30-2021 12:43 PM
12thmonarch Offline
Heisman

Lol thanks for different perspectives here. If ULL win gets the conf more rep and Moola so be it. Go Cajuns.
10-30-2021 01:18 PM
Advertisement

12thmonarch Offline
Heisman

(10-30-2021 12:43 PM)Bobcat87 Wrote:  

Alright, alright, that’s a fair point Noobie . . . I’m gonna assume that you’re in your living room . . . and I’m gonna assume that like most of ‘Mercia, you’re about winning . . .

So, Look at your TV screen . . . . you see them fellers dressed all in Red . . . You root for them, and when the final gun sounds, you won’t be disappointed.

04-cheers thats the spirit.
10-30-2021 01:21 PM
geauxcajuns Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
(10-30-2021 12:43 PM)Bobcat87 Wrote:  

04-cheers I like you guys. Wish y’all would finally get it together.
10-30-2021 01:21 PM
GSUALUM17 Offline
All American

I Root For: GSU
I think the consistent theme is that TXST defense fights hard up to 3 quarters, but unravels in the 4th. (not blaming them when offense cant stay on the field)

offense has some good pieces but need a QB and better OL to compete in this league..
10-30-2021 01:32 PM
Bobcat87 Offline
San Marvelous Cat

(10-30-2021 01:32 PM)GSUALUM17 Wrote:  I think the consistent theme is that TXST defense fights hard up to 3 quarters, but unravels in the 4th. (not blaming them when offense cant stay on the field)

offense has some good pieces but need a QB and better OL to compete in this league..

What’s an OL, don’t think we’ve had one of those in years . . .
10-30-2021 01:33 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.