Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Afghan Placed In Montana By Biden* Charged With Raping Teen
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Afghan Placed In Montana By Biden* Charged With Raping Teen
Quote:Zabihullah Mohmand, 19, was charged with a felony for allegedly raping a woman in Montana after he was placed in the state by the Biden administration, according to U.S. officials.

The victim, 18, is identified as “Jane Doe” in court documents and says that she met Mohmand and two other men at a bar and they agreed to leave to go to a house party. After leaving the bar, she learned there was no house party, but she agreed to go back to his hotel, although she stated that she did not want anything to happen.

The Missoulian reports:

While telling police her story, she then began crying. She and Mohmand did have sex, she said, adding “(she) just couldn’t get him off me.” Mohmand wouldn’t let her leave, she told law enforcement. She also mentioned that another man was in the room during the assault. When she eventually left the room to get an Uber, Mohmand allegedly followed her out and tried to stop her from leaving.

In cellphone correspondence with her friend, the woman reported being raped. Her neck had significant bruising and red marks, charging documents said. She told officers Mohmand had held her down on the bed by placing his hand around her neck with force.

Montana Governor Greg Gianforte, Sen. Steve Daines (R-MT), and Rep. Matt Rosendale (R-MT) all issued statements about the alleged rape.

Daines said that the accused individual “was admitted to the United States and placed in Montana under Humanitarian Parole, which is separate from the Special Immigrant Visa (SN) program.” Rosendale said that the accused individual “did not go through the 14-step, 18-24 month vetting process required to obtain a visa and was instead paroled into to the country by President Biden’s Department of Homeland Security without proper screening.”

Gianforte called on Biden to stop sending Afghan refugees to his state until federal law enforcement can be fully vetted in accordance with federal law, saying that he had “serious concerns about whether the Biden administration is meeting its obligations to fully vet Afghans prior to resettlement.”

Daines said in a statement:

The fallout and consequences from President Biden’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan continue. While I support assisting our fully-vetted Afghan allies who served alongside our armed forces, President Biden has failed to provide answers as to who has come into the country or if they have been fully vetted according to what’s required by law. I’ve spoken to Governor Gianforte about this situation, and I stand with him in calling on President Biden to stop all Afghan resettlements to Montana until we get answers.

Rosendale’s statement went further than the other two statements in the actions that it demanded out of the Biden administration. The statement also claimed that the suspect’s lawyer argued in court that cultural and language barriers may have played a role in the rape.

Rosendale’s statement said:

For months I have warned of the consequences of admitting and resettling unvetted Afghan nationals throughout our country. These unvetted Afghans do not share our culture and our values, and as this horrific incident shows, they represent a serious risk to our communities. We cannot allow this administration to continue to jeopardize the safety of our communities and the security of our nation in the name of empathy. I urge the Biden Administration to immediately halt the resettlement of Afghan nationals across our nation and begin to remove Afghan evacuees that have been resettled from the United States.

The suspect claims that he was on a world-wide trip and was visiting Missoula.

Link

Tester is silent on the matter.
10-21-2021 06:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Todor Offline
Heisman

I Root For: New Mexico State
RE: Afghan Placed In Montana By Biden* Charged With Raping Teen
Somebody hide the sheep...
10-21-2021 08:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(10-21-2021 08:33 PM)Todor Wrote:  Somebody hide the sheep...

that’s hard to accomplish when the herd has opposable thumbs… 03-wink
10-21-2021 08:37 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Slow Joe will pardon him and slap a $10,000 welfare card in his hand.
10-22-2021 07:55 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.