Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Gas Hits Unbelievable High While Biden* Shuts Down More American Oil Options
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Gas Hits Unbelievable High While Biden* Shuts Down More American Oil Options
Quote:I wrote earlier about rising prices concerning most Americans. 87% are worried about it, according to a new Fox survey, a significant number.

One of the things that people are most worried about is rising gas prices. A massive number — 84% — say that’s a problem for their families, with 50% saying it’s a “major” problem. Virtually everyone — 94% — thought such rising gas prices a problem for the country’s economy including 67% calling it a “major” problem.

Prices are up all over the country, but today they hit a truly unbelievable number in Gorda, California — $7.59 for a regular gallon of gas. Premium is nearly $8.50.

The average across the nation is still going up.

Home heating bills going into the winter are also expected to skyrocket, some by as much as 54%. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer decried this, indicting Joe Biden in the process.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden is concentrated on begging OPEC to pump more oil while shutting down things like the Keystone Pipeline.

Now, he’s also giving up on another option — the Willow Project, an oil and gas drilling project in Alaska that would have provided not only a lot of oil but thousands of jobs, as well. There was a court ruling against the project, despite there being an extensive review of any possible economic impact. The Biden Administration had previously said they would fight for the project. Now they’ve changed their mind and are not appealing the decision, making the project effectively dead, killing the drilling opportunity and all the jobs.

The entire congressional delegation from Alaska – Sens. Lisa Murkowski and Dan Sullivan and Rep. Don Young – have been vocal proponents of the project, arguing it would produce 100,000 barrels of oil per day, lead to $10 billion in government revenue and create 2,000 construction jobs and 300 permanent jobs. They also applauded the Biden administration after its brief defending Willow in May.

“This decision won’t do one thing to help the environment,” Sullivan said in a statement following the August ruling. “To the contrary, it further delays one of Alaska’s most strategic energy development projects, which will benefit our adversaries that produce oil, like Russia, Venezuela and Iran, whose environmental standards are some of the worst in the world.”

Now, it’s just one more thing that would help America that Biden has thrown under the bus while at the same time helping Russia’s oil dominance and foothold in the EU with his decision on Nord Stream 2 sanctions. He couldn’t do more if he were deliberately trying to hurt the United States.

Link

Democrats want you to use less gas and finally make "alternate" transportation options cheaper in comparison.

This is their fundamental "re-set". All it does is make Russia wealthier.
10-21-2021 04:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
RE: Gas Hits Unbelievable High While Biden* Shuts Down More American Oil Options
Biden* truly could give a $h^t less. Not a problem for him since the SS drives him everywhere or he flies on AF1 at the taxpayer expense.

Let the peons in Gorda, CA and elsewhere simply live with it. The crybaby 84% saying it is "a problem for their family" should be more concerned about the carbon footprint impact on the climate, anyway. Besides, walking is a basic exercise and contributes to a healthy lifestyle.

Those who live in the northern states can get ready for 54% heating cost increases.

TOLERATE THE BIDEN* AGENDA.

THOSE THAT VOTED FOR BIDEN*, STEP UP AND OWN IT.

STOLEN ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.

BILLED BACK BETTER.
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2021 05:08 PM by boss man.)
10-21-2021 05:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
RE: Gas Hits Unbelievable High While Biden* Shuts Down More American Oil Options
Let us know prices approach the 2008 level and Republicans all said the President has no control over the price of oil.
10-22-2021 12:32 AM
Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
(10-22-2021 12:32 AM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  Let us know prices approach the 2008 level and Republicans all said the President has no control over the price of oil.

That statements might have been true in 2008. Not now with the developments in shale etc. Biden actions have caused this price increase period. There's no reason we shouldn't have gas under $3 now. I say this as someone who has invested in oil companies for decades.
10-22-2021 06:15 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(10-22-2021 12:32 AM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  Let us know prices approach the 2008 level and Republicans all said the President has no control over the price of oil.

How about you let us know when the retard Biden* does something right.
10-22-2021 06:43 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama

I love how you just bend over, expose your ass and smile while the democrats slide it in without the benefit of lubrication.

How do you do that? You are either incredibly tough or you like it.

How in the hell can you excuse this or attempt to deflect away from it? Do they pay you by the response? What is it?

You do understand that for two years immediately prior to the fool taking office this country was energy independent for the first time in our history and that as a result of domestic production gas prices were low and people were happy being able to spend that hard earned money on other things. Now it consumes so much of a family budget there's little to none left over.

And how did that come about? Your POTUS put a stop to it by closing down the Keystone pipeline and closing off federal land leases. So in this context, yes, a POTUS had an immediate and major impact on the cost of gas at the pump. Just wait until winter when natural gas prices are so high you cant afford to keep your thermostat above 60.

EVERYONE with half a brain knows that Biden is a freakin disaster for a productive economy, likely intentionally, and her you are defending his ass. Wake the hell up comrade. Communism doesn't work.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2021 06:55 AM by TigerBlue4Ever.)
10-22-2021 06:53 AM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Gas Hits Unbelievable High While Biden* Shuts Down More American Oil Options
Someone posited this a few days ago, very interesting question:

If you were trying to wreck this country, it’s institutions and bring it to its knees and likely destruction as we know it

What would you do differently?

Simple ask. Any takers?
10-22-2021 06:58 AM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
At some point some of the states may start taking unilateral action on energy production as well.
10-22-2021 08:24 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
Maybe Biden will request that the National Guard negotiate with OPEC to increase producton.
10-22-2021 08:27 AM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
Two totally different scenarios and you know this yet you cant stop from being a troll.

The Trump admin opened the floodgates to production and it was absolutely working.... Biden damned up the works

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
10-22-2021 08:30 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte

Given the current situation, that's disingenuous. But, you know that.
10-22-2021 08:34 AM
Advertisement

Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(10-22-2021 06:58 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Someone posited this a few days ago, very interesting question:

If you were trying to wreck this country, it’s institutions and bring it to its knees and likely destruction as we know it

What would you do differently?

Simple ask. Any takers?

Nothing - the Biden administration is performing the exact game plan to the letter.

Step 1: Increase reliance of foreign natural resources - CHECK
Step 2: Institute incomplete and inconsistent measures to address a national health crisis - CHECK
Step 3: Raise taxes on the rich and corporations whihc will trickle down to the middle and lower class in the form of increased prices, and/or job losses as these major companies outsource production to foreign countries - Not quite yet, but we all know this will be happening - so CHECK

Nothing hurts a country as quickly and effectively than increases to taxes, gasoline prices, and grocery bills. This, along with a double down on empowering the rest of the world against you.

The Biden Administration is going to be in the Country Destruction HOF before his first mid-term election cycle even starts.
10-22-2021 08:36 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn

Not sure where you live champ, but I am not paying the same at the pump as I was in 2008-2009 and prices are still rising.
10-22-2021 08:38 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
(10-22-2021 08:38 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  

Not sure where you live champ, but I am not paying the same at the pump as I was in 2008-2009 and prices are still rising.

We are paying a tad less here in Florida than 2008 (according to our fleet logs). Just 6 cents. STill 30 cents less than 2012 which was our office's most expense year. We averaged around $3.65 for the year that year.
10-22-2021 08:46 AM
Bill83 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Megyn Kelly

Donators
It's all part of the Climate Mafia's plan to force you to electric.

And guess who has gazillions of dollars invested in battery companies that would never turn a profit without gov't subsidy/coercion.
10-22-2021 09:02 AM
BuffaloTN Offline
All American

F'in A - How can you carry water for this complete retard?
10-22-2021 09:07 AM
Advertisement

Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

Prices were over 4 dollars in 2008. But don’t let fact ruin a good story
10-22-2021 09:20 AM
Mr_XcentricK Offline
World Wanderer

(10-22-2021 09:07 AM)BuffaloTN Wrote:  

Because I know the inter webs has the googles and I can fact check. So you admit to carrying water for Trump?
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2021 09:23 AM by Mr_XcentricK.)
10-22-2021 09:22 AM
BuffaloTN Offline
All American

(10-22-2021 09:22 AM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  
(10-22-2021 09:07 AM)BuffaloTN Wrote:  

Because I know the inter webs has the googles and I can fact check. So you admit to carrying water for Trump?

I can't stand Trump. But you are full of $hit with every post you make here defending this imbecile.
10-22-2021 09:28 AM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
(10-22-2021 09:20 AM)Mr_XcentricK Wrote:  

Prices were over 4 dollars in 2008. But don’t let fact ruin a good story

So you want to compare summer gas prices to fall?

$2.91 a gallon Oct 20th of 2008 and by Nov 17th $2.07 a gallon
[Image: gas.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2021 09:41 AM by WKUYG.)
10-22-2021 09:38 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.