ODU Monarchs

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Heartbreak city
jaybird44 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: old dominion,va
Heartbreak city
That really hurt. Almost pulled off a great upset. I know you do not want to hear this and I don't want to say it. ODU is really, really close. They cannot have the offense be one dimensional and they need to correct that. I see lots of improvement. Not quite enough yet. Cannot be this bad in passing in any era of football. WE ARE GONNA BE REWARDED. so damn close, but so much better. I don't want to here this fire the coach thing, because he has us playing better than Wilder did. He is our man. It is time once again for us to do our part and have our tails at the Western Kentucky next week. If you are a true monarch fan, you WILL be there screaming your head off and damn it, we should get a win. We deserve it, but let's face it, they deserve it even more. Coach, way to have your squad prepared today, but you NEED to sure up that passing game. WE WILL GET THERE!!!!
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2021 04:26 PM by jaybird44.)
10-09-2021 04:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

monarx Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ODU
RE: Heartbreak city
Marshall is a good team and we should have won. That is progress. I’m actually more hopeful we will win 1 or 2 FBS games than before. But man it sucks to let that one slip away.
10-09-2021 08:00 PM
jaybird44 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: old dominion,va
(10-09-2021 08:00 PM)monarx Wrote:  Marshall is a good team and we should have won. That is progress. I’m actually more hopeful we will win 1 or 2 FBS games than before. But man it sucks to let that one slip away.

I hear you. My heart has taken a beating the last 3 weeks. Imagine how the team feels. We need to be there hard for them next week
10-09-2021 08:21 PM
Advertisement

Chillie Willie Offline
All American

I Root For: Old Dominion
(10-09-2021 08:21 PM)jaybird44 Wrote:  
(10-09-2021 08:00 PM)monarx Wrote:  Marshall is a good team and we should have won. That is progress. I’m actually more hopeful we will win 1 or 2 FBS games than before. But man it sucks to let that one slip away.

I hear you. My heart has taken a beating the last 3 weeks. Imagine how the team feels. We need to be there hard for them next week

I also feel hopeful that at some point we will be able to put a full 4 quarters together with decent play. Right now we are so up and down. We finally got a decent first half where we weren't playing catch-up and then we couldn't finish. Put it all together and we have a good chance to win some games in this league.
10-09-2021 08:49 PM
monarx Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ODU
UTEP is kicking SoMiss tail, Wake is good, Liberty is good… maybe our schedule is tougher than we thought. WKU is no pushover either. Charlotte is looking tough, FAU not bad… our best shot is FIU, but we should have a chance in most of the remaining games. Even as underdogs.
10-09-2021 08:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.