Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

My email to Mike Slive
Bookmark and Share
auburnfan71 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Dear Mike Slive,
First off I wanted to welcome you to the SEC. We pride ourselves in being first in everything. From football to ncaa infractions, we are a class of our own. Now, I have come up with a new sport to integrate into our traditional sports of football, baseball, basketball, and cribbage. This sport I want us to participate in will bring us a lot of publicity, we will be guaranteed to finish in 1st in the nation every year, and we will be the leaders in implementing this sport. The sport I am referring to is...........................Athletic Arrests. Yes, we would be Number 1 year in and year out in this category. From Arkansas to Vanderbilt, we will have someone arrested every week if not every day from here on out. I decided to do a small survey of all schools and imagine my surprise when I saw these results.

Miss State.......7 arrests including recruits......No wonder they signed 45 recruits...half will be in the Mississippi Penal Community College.

Arkansas.........5...one guy has been arrested 4 times in the last few months...remember Coach Nutt took the objective here and wanted to carry his team to the prison last year to show them the downsides and CZAR Kramer nipped it in the bud.

Alabama................remember the school that had the bball coach smack his secretary and the fball coach screw his secretary......well, it seems it goes to the student athletes as well. only a few arrests but i feel with the proper training we could get more..

Florida...............3* i put an asterik here because jabar was just beating up the guy who stole his bicycle.

Vandy..........2......remember the qb who was trying to simulate sex with a pay phone..........priceless.

Auburn ...........1.............well, he thought he was selling powdered sugar.......

UGA......................3*...........if we could count coach harrick in with players, we would be a major force here........

Anyway, Mr. Slive , You catch my drift...........Lets petition the NCAA and get them to add Player Arrests as a new sports.

Yours Truly
Joe Vice
Garbagedale, Alabama

*Please note, this was a feeble attempt to monikor some SEC fans as thinking we are the best in everything......

*All characters above, except mike slive and joe vice, are fictional characters and this email was not sent as previously stated by the poster. Real names have been redacted to protect the innocent and help the Alabama fans feel at home.......

WDE
BRADley
04-01-2003 11:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

calling_the_hogs Offline
1st String

I Root For:

On the AR tally...

right now list it at 3.. b/c Jimarr Gallon and Lereinzo Robinson were immediately released without bail.

The cop pulled them over for no reason except to say he THOUGHT he smelled pot in the car. How could he while he was in his own police car was the issue. Only a Black and Mild cigar was found in the car.

An investigation by the Fayetteville Police Dept. is pending. Broyles also asked Chief Rick Hoyt for an investigation into racial profiling.

2 of the others were for the fact that they asked for beer at a drive-thru liquor store. They were denied beer. A cop sat in the store, drove out and arrested the two for "illegal purchase and MIP". Personally, not too worried on that one.

As for Jason Peters and his bad check problems, Coach Nutt needs to kick him off in my opinion. He's been suspended indefinitely as is.

WPS
04-01-2003 11:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

auburnfan71 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

josh, two questions.....

what is a black and mild, is it a cigarette or how u like ur women.........and two.......a drive thru liqour store........lmfgdao............i have seen it all............hey we had two guys from the lovely state of arkansas come to our shop a few weeks ago. they were from north little rock, arkansas and were white.

wde
bradley
04-01-2003 11:28 AM
calling_the_hogs Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Brad

1) I have a couple of friends who smoke Black and Milds. They can come in two forms I believe. One is a cigar form, the other a thin, long cigarette form. The tobacco is dark, the smell is pungent..so I think it's more black and God what's that smell? more than Black and Mild in my opinion.

and btw.. I like my women albino 03-lol 03-lol . Nah, basically take a look at Ali Larter (whipped cream girl from Varsity Blues). THAT's how I like my women. Tall, blonde, great body, and whipped cream bikinis. 04-cheers

2) Yeah, in this town..almost every liquor store has a drive-thru window. Only one that doesn't that I know of is Liquor World on College Avenue, which is basically a supermarket of alcohol (we're talking 6 aisles of wine alone).

3) There are whites in NLR? That's a rarity. Most of em moved to Maumelle and Chenal Valley. (they are to LR what Mtn. Brook is to B'ham.)

WPS

<!--EDIT|calling_the_hogs|Apr 1 2003, 11:09 AM-->
04-01-2003 12:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.