Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Another One Bites The Dust - Part Deux
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Another One Bites The Dust - Part Deux
Quote:The trump organization’s property management footprint keeps shrinking as condo boards vote to distance themselves from the former president’s controversial brand.

The board at trump plaza New Rochelle, a 40-story luxury tower at 175 Huguenot Street in downtown New Rochelle, has elected to switch its management agent from the trump organization to AKAM Associates, according to a memo to condo owners reviewed by The Real Deal. The change is effective Oct. 1.

The New Rochelle board reached the decision “after a comprehensive management search and due diligence process,” the notice read. Changing the building’s name is a separate issue from switching the management agent, and will be decided through a vote by unit owners, according to sources familiar with the matter, who noted that they expect a name change to receive broad support among unit owners.

The New Rochelle tower’s decision marks the second time in a month that a loss for the trump org has resulted in AKAM’s gain in Westchester County. In August, the 35-story trump tower at City Center in White Plains informed residents that AKAM is now that building’s management agent, lohud reported, after condo owners voted to dump the trump name and branding.
trump plaza New Rochelle dumps trump org as property manager
09-14-2021 08:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
RE: Another One Bites The Dust - Part Deux
Yeah? So what….
09-14-2021 11:59 AM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Your title is redundant.
09-14-2021 12:17 PM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
Trump has lived RENT FREE in Tom's head since 11-8-16.

No need to fret for this man who is worth $2,400,000,000:
> Donald Trump was the only billionaire President in American history.
> The bulk of his fortune remains tied up in New York City real estate.
> Trump also owns golf courses and a winery, and he has licensed his name to companies around the world.
> In 2019, he changed his official residence from Trump Tower in New York City to Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, FL.

https://www.forbes.com/profile/donald-tr...a3363847bd
09-14-2021 12:25 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Today we have found out that:

1. Milley has colluded with China and told them there will be no first strike on China without a headsup from him
2. Hawley will no longer confirm any defense or state dept hire until Austin, Sullivan, and Blinken resign.
3. Inflation got a lot worse

And Tom wants us to focus on a management group change for a building in New Rochelle.
09-14-2021 12:34 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(09-14-2021 12:34 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Today we have found out that:

1. Milley has colluded with China and told them there will be no first strike on China without a headsup from him
2. Hawley will no longer confirm any defense or state dept hire until Austin, Sullivan, and Blinken resign.

And Tom wants us to focus on a management group change for a building in New Rochelle.

But, But, But, But Trump "bit the dust". Surely you see that?
09-14-2021 12:36 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(09-14-2021 12:36 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  

You know it's bad when certain posters create a bunch of threads to detract from what's actually happening.
09-14-2021 12:39 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(09-14-2021 12:39 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(09-14-2021 12:36 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  

You know it's bad when certain posters create a bunch of threads to detract from what's actually happening.

I mean, I'm sure the Costco down the street just changed janitorial companies, and I'm sure Tom believes thats more important news than Milley preventing the US from defending itself with a nuclear launch or Milley colluding with China.
09-14-2021 12:49 PM
No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
(09-14-2021 12:25 PM)boss man Wrote:  Trump has lived RENT FREE in Tom's head since 11-8-16.

No need to fret for this man who is worth $2,400,000,000:
> Donald Trump was the only billionaire President in American history.
> The bulk of his fortune remains tied up in New York City real estate.
> Trump also owns golf courses and a winery, and he has licensed his name to companies around the world.
> In 2019, he changed his official residence from Trump Tower in New York City to Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, FL.

https://www.forbes.com/profile/donald-tr...a3363847bd

On a completely unrelated note, I've never cared one way or the other about Trump's hotels or his winery, but I may have to check them out one of these days. Thanks for reminding me. 04-cheers
09-14-2021 01:34 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
You may not realize this, but I posted this hours before the Milley story broke...and the inflation news was actually more a positive than a negative IMO, so no idea why one would think I would want to detract from that...but whatever floats your boat.

Also, I personally can concentrate on more than one subject at a time...unlike others apparently.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021 09:20 PM by Redwingtom.)
09-14-2021 01:39 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(09-14-2021 01:39 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  You may not realize this, but I posted this hours before the Milley story broke...and the inflation news was actually more a positive and a negative IMO, so no idea why one would think I would want to detract from that...but whatever floats your boat.

Also, I personally can concentrate on more than one subject at a time...unlike others apparently.

oh yea, that Bidenflation number* was such a relief.
09-14-2021 03:24 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
Rent free, yada yada yada.....
09-14-2021 03:28 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
So much desperation. They HAVE to distract away from the clown show their POTUS is running so they run with anything they can think of.
09-14-2021 04:00 PM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(09-14-2021 01:39 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  You may not realize this, but I posted this hours before the Milley story broke...and the inflation news was actually more a positive and a negative IMO, so no idea why one would think I would want to detract from that...but whatever floats your boat.

lol---the 5+ percent inflation is "good news" in Tom's imaginary alternate reality. Nobody buys into fake news propaganda quite like Tom. In the end--fake news narratives eventually fall apart. Thats even more true when the fake news is a false economic narrative.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2021 05:07 PM by Attackcoog.)
09-14-2021 05:06 PM
450bench Offline

Rent free03-nutkick
Rent mfn Free
09-14-2021 05:56 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.