Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The world can hear you -W at ground zero
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
The world can hear you -W at ground zero
I remember watching this live. Say what you will about W's presidency and I could say a lot of bad decisions were made, but his calm Texas good ole boy self was the perfect leader we needed during those weeks after 9/11. I don't think county has ever been or maybe ever will be as united as those weeks after 9/11

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRur5F47/
09-11-2021 09:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
RE: The world can hear you -W at ground zero
(09-11-2021 09:49 AM)bobdizole Wrote:  I remember watching this live. Say what you will about W's presidency and I could say a lot of bad decisions were made, but his calm Texas good ole boy self was the perfect leader we needed during those weeks after 9/11. I don't think county has ever been or maybe ever will be as united as those weeks after 9/11

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRur5F47/

Yes.

And he gave a great speech today in Pennsylvania. When I first tuned in, he was thanking our servicemen and telling them it was not in vain.

None of our last 3 presidents could do that. Obama hates America and the other two just weren't up to it. Our current president can barely make a speech.
09-11-2021 10:05 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
09-11-2021 10:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Hold up everything. This was just a short while ago. Who is he talking about? BLM, ANTIFA?

09-11-2021 10:31 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

09-11-2021 10:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

(09-11-2021 10:31 AM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  Hold up everything. This was just a short while ago. Who is he talking about? BLM, ANTIFA?

The narrative for a false flag.

09-11-2021 10:37 AM
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(09-11-2021 10:37 AM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
(09-11-2021 10:31 AM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  Hold up everything. This was just a short while ago. Who is he talking about? BLM, ANTIFA?

Sounds like Jack is making things up.
09-11-2021 10:51 AM
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(09-11-2021 10:51 AM)bullet Wrote:  

Well who do you think he is talking about?
09-11-2021 10:54 AM
bobdizole Offline
All American

I Root For: MT
(09-11-2021 10:54 AM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  
(09-11-2021 10:51 AM)bullet Wrote:  

Well who do you think he is talking about?

Violent domestic extremists. Does it matter if they are right or left wing?
09-11-2021 11:03 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

09-11-2021 12:32 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Online
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Bush was the right man at the right time. Until he wasn't. Knowing what I know about him now I feel like a fool for defending him so stridently. There have been two men in the Oval Office during my time of being politically aware whom I have admired and still do, Ronald Reagan and Donald Trump, both true patriots.
09-11-2021 12:48 PM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

[Image: E_BbKJ5VcAAY3WR?format=jpg&name=large]
09-11-2021 12:54 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Quote:Then came Joe Biden and the debacle he left in Afghanistan. He planned on visiting all three 9/11 sites today, despite some of the 9/11 families previously saying they didn’t want him to come, if he didn’t declassify some of the files related to the attack which he just did. He was not scheduled to speak at any of the events for the 20th anniversary, probably because even his people wouldn’t want to carry the weight of him saying something wrong on such a day.

But he did release heavily edited recorded remarks.

There were a few things that struck me about what he said. He’s often looking off in the distance, not at the camera, and the lighting/make-up is really off — making Biden look even worse.

Biden spoke about the unity in the country that followed the attack.

“We also saw something all too rare. A true sense of national unity. Unity and resilience, the capacity to recover and repair in the face of trauma. Unity and service. The 9/11 generation, stepping up to serve and protect in the face of terror, to get those terrorists who were responsible, to show everyone seeking to do harm to America that we will hunt you down we will make you pay. That will never stop. Today, tomorrow, ever, from protecting America.”

He continues, “Unity is what makes us who we are. America at its best. To me, that’s the central lesson of September 11th, it’s that at our most vulnerable, in the push and pull of all that makes us human in the battle for the soul of America, unity is our greatest strength. Unity doesn’t mean we have to believe the same thing but we must have a fundamental respect and faith in each other and in this nation.”

He’s right. There was a true sense of national unity, where people came together to support each other and to hold up America.

But it’s a speech of someone who’s obviously trying too hard. It’s so hypocritical and dissonant on every level that it’s Biden who is saying this, since he’s been such an incredibly divisive force since he came into office, even attacking Americans this week, saying that he was “losing his patience” with them for being unvaccinated, then throwing out unconstitutional dictatorial vaccine mandates.

Apparently “unity” to Biden means we have to force people to believe the same thing, contrary to what he said. That’s not a fundamental respect for each other.

While we did get Osama bin Laden (under Barack Obama — an action Biden himself was against), he just handed Afghanistan over to terrorists. It’s now going to be a terrorist state which will harbor thousands of ISIS, al Qaeda, and other terrorists. That’s not making them pay, that is stopping making them pay, contrary to what he said.

Then he spoke about “resentment and violence” against Muslim Americans, “true and faithful followers of a peaceful religion,” saying that caused that “unity” to “bend” but not break. Not the time to preach at people or to say this, if the purpose of this day to recognize those who have died and the attack on America by radical Islamic terrorists.

Biden left Americans and the Afghan allies who helped us behind. That’s not unity, and one hopes that is never what the “soul of America” is. We never forget and we never leave people behind — even if Joe Biden does.

Link
09-11-2021 01:02 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
Yea, W. was a hell of a leader alright.

What did he accomplish? He got us in two wars, one was a grudge match for daddy. He spied on us. He spent money like it was water. He didn’t do **** about illegal immigration. He presided over an economic meltdown. He did all of this while taking over on an overall several decade long upward roll.

W. is the worst President ever. In truth, there should be consequences for being as wholly incompetent as he was.
09-11-2021 02:05 PM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS

Of course he isnt... he is parroting what the current bozo in chief and his FBI is spewing

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
09-11-2021 02:29 PM
umbluegray Offline
Legend

I Root For: The Tigers!
I was disgusted by Biden, Clinton & W all calling out conservatives as terrorists.

We know what they were saying. They're all part of the same Deep State Swamp.
09-11-2021 02:49 PM
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Online
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
They are all one world government types. They are all betrayers of their oaths to uphold the constitution. The Bush’s loved Clinton and Barry while trashing Trump. They continue to dismiss America and weaken her for their ends.
09-11-2021 03:08 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

09-11-2021 03:28 PM
450bench Online

I Root For: Memphis
W was one of my favorite Presidents. Not perfect but always took responsibility and action. Class man.
09-11-2021 04:38 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

09-11-2021 04:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.