Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

What if all candidates formed their own conference?
jaybird44 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: old dominion,va
What if all candidates formed their own conference?
EAST
Buffalo
Liberty
Old Dominion
Appalachain State
Coastal Carolina
Marshall
WEST
Louisiana
Louisiana Tech
UAB
Southern Miss
UTSA
Rice

That would be a conference I would not mind. Up and comers and I believe could be a highly thought of conference in football.

But, reality someone is going to go aac and then big 12 hits again and someone else will go and then aac calls again and then sun belt picks the bones. I do not see how the conference usa survives and if aac goes to boise and San Diego ,they should sell them their name and make a little money on their way out the door.
09-11-2021 08:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Cajuns1252 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Louisiana
RE: What if all candidates formed their own conference?
(09-11-2021 08:48 AM)jaybird44 Wrote:  EAST
Buffalo
Liberty
Old Dominion
Appalachain State
Coastal Carolina
Marshall
WEST
Louisiana
Louisiana Tech
UAB
Southern Miss
UTSA
Rice

That would be a conference I would not mind. Up and comers and I believe could be a highly thought of conference in football.

But, reality someone is going to go aac and then big 12 hits again and someone else will go and then aac calls again and then sun belt picks the bones. I do not see how the conference usa survives and if aac goes to boise and San Diego ,they should sell them their name and make a little money on their way out the door.

I like the idea maybe tweak it slightly, but you’ll never make everyone happy. I think we could make a really good football focused conference but I don’t see it playing out this go around.
09-11-2021 09:17 AM
freshtop Offline
All American

I Root For: WKU
RE: What if all candidates formed their own conference?
(09-11-2021 08:48 AM)jaybird44 Wrote:  EAST
Buffalo
Liberty
Old Dominion
Appalachain State
Coastal Carolina
Marshall
WEST
Louisiana
Louisiana Tech
UAB
Southern Miss
UTSA
Rice

EAST
WKU
Marshall
ODU
Charlotte
App State
Georgia Southern
Coastal

WEST
Louisiana
LaTech
stAte
UNT
UAB
USM
Troy

Fixed it for you.
09-11-2021 09:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.