Open TigerLinks

Another expansion thread.
Bookmark and Share
ajk55 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: tigers
I am computer illiterate
Can someone go to Baylor Bears on Sic Em365 and copy and paste link on Big 12 expansion to 6 instead of 4.
Memphis and Boise State are the 2 mentioned
09-08-2021 05:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

aardWolf Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Someone mentioned that in another thread here
09-08-2021 06:02 PM
memtiger1987 Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Another expansion thread.
09-08-2021 06:07 PM
Alanda Offline
All American

(09-08-2021 06:02 PM)aardWolf Wrote:  Someone mentioned that in another thread here

Following up on this you can go here.

https://csnbbs.com/thread-928794-post-17...id17614202
09-08-2021 06:10 PM
Keeper Offline
All American

IMO if the bigxiigoes to a six team expansion the two new teams will be Boise St and Tulane.
09-08-2021 08:15 PM
memphisike Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis tigers
Keeper,
This worries Ike,
The Tulane academics, N.O. and their recent game against Oklahoma has people talking.and remember they
Played Ohio state last yr, but CUPCAKES don't hurt
09-08-2021 08:40 PM
Advertisement

memtiger1987 Offline
All American

(09-08-2021 08:40 PM)memphisike Wrote:  Keeper,
This worries Ike,
The Tulane academics, N.O. and their recent game against Oklahoma has people talking.and remember they
Played Ohio state last yr, but CUPCAKES don't hurt

Great academics. Metro area. New stadium. Great optics last week.

I’m not saying a good opening week will get them an invite, but it does show potential. They are someone to watch out for.

I agree with our weak scheduling. Nicholls St? UT Martin? C’mon! Take some chances and play someone.
09-08-2021 08:46 PM
memphisike Offline
Heisman

Memtiger 1987,
U and Ike r in agreement however many in TIGERNATION enjoy the CUPCAKES
Unfortunately if we can't get this worked out IKE's afraid we might just join the sunbelt
We once joined the mo valley and dominated lewisville and Cincinnati, our joining worked well for them and we continued the CUPCAKE diet and here we are.
Sometimes Ike gets down, he probably needs a trip to west Memphis, IKE's Peabody meeting tomorrow will give him much needed information.
09-08-2021 09:40 PM
Atlanta Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Yep cupcakes just don't help. I too have advocated for a tougher schedule consistently FB & MBB. MBB needs some marquee OOC home games.

And BTW, it didn't take USF long for them to announce a new OCS saying...'if that's what it takes, we will do it.' But folks around here can keep saying we don't need it & we'll wonder why again next time when we get left behind.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2021 10:06 PM by Atlanta.)
09-08-2021 09:51 PM
jsw3ent Online
Heisman

I Root For: memphis
(09-08-2021 09:51 PM)Atlanta Wrote:  Yep cupcakes just don't help. I too have advocated for a tougher schedule consistently FB & MBB. MBB needs some marquee OOC home games.

And BTW, it didn't take USF long for them to announce a new OCS saying...'if that's what it takes, we will do it.' But folks around here can keep saying we don't need it & we'll wonder why again next time when we get left behind.

I don't wonder why----I KNOW WHY. .....and it has nothing to do with MEMPHIS MEMORIAL STADIUM/TV RATINGS/DEMOGRAPHICS/NCAA INVESTIGATIONS/WIN LOSS RECORDS/HEAD TO HEAD RECORDS ETC ETC ETC

If they add 2 more---then I think we MIGHT have a shot
09-08-2021 10:35 PM
Memphis Yankee Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-08-2021 10:35 PM)jsw3ent Wrote:  
(09-08-2021 09:51 PM)Atlanta Wrote:  Yep cupcakes just don't help. I too have advocated for a tougher schedule consistently FB & MBB. MBB needs some marquee OOC home games.

I don't wonder why----I KNOW WHY. .....and it has nothing to do with MEMPHIS MEMORIAL STADIUM/TV RATINGS/DEMOGRAPHICS/NCAA INVESTIGATIONS/WIN LOSS RECORDS/HEAD TO HEAD RECORDS ETC ETC ETC

Everything I'm hearing is Memphis is next in line. I'm not going to get into it but we were the choice over Houston. Here is a video from 365 sports. Memphis Boise are the next two in and it could happen in the coming weeks.

09-09-2021 12:17 AM
Advertisement

jsw3ent Online
Heisman

I Root For: memphis
(09-09-2021 12:17 AM)Memphis Yankee Wrote:  
(09-08-2021 10:35 PM)jsw3ent Wrote:  

Everything I'm hearing is Memphis is next in line. I'm not going to get into it but we were the choice over Houston. Here is a video from 365 sports. Memphis Boise are the next two in and it could happen in the coming weeks.

Get into it. How exactly were we the choice over Houston. They are in --we are not. They got the votes--we did not . Please explain . I hear Twilight Zone music......are you saying it was stolen from us like the election---did we have the votes and they just gave it to Houston anyway ?
09-09-2021 12:54 AM
Stammers Offline
Legend

(09-08-2021 08:15 PM)Keeper Wrote:  IMO if the bigxiigoes to a six team expansion the two new teams will be Boise St and Tulane.

01-wingedeagle03-lmfao
09-09-2021 12:57 AM
TIGERBUDDY Offline
All American

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
(09-08-2021 09:40 PM)memphisike Wrote:  Memtiger 1987,
Unfortunately if we can't get this worked out IKE's afraid we might just join the sunbelt
We once joined the mo valley and dominated lewisville and Cincinnati, our joining worked well for them and we continued the CUPCAKE diet and here we are.
Sometimes Ike gets down, he probably needs a trip to west Memphis, IKE's Peabody meeting tomorrow will give him much needed information.
02-13-banana OK Ike, I enjoy reading you're post and especially when you said numerous, numerous, times that Tiger Nation was going to be very happy with the final outcome. Now you say you are worried we may join the Sunbelt conference.
Damn it man, either put up or shut up !!!!!!!! Maybe you're meeting tomorrow at the Peabody is just to quack with the ducks ???
09-09-2021 05:17 AM
TIGERBUDDY Offline
All American

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
(09-09-2021 12:57 AM)Stammers Wrote:  
(09-08-2021 08:15 PM)Keeper Wrote:  IMO if the bigxiigoes to a six team expansion the two new teams will be Boise St and Tulane.

01-wingedeagle03-lmfao
02-13-banana07-coffee3 My prediction is if every ding dong conference in the United States goes to 16 teams then we (MAY) have a shot of at least one of them but who really knows. Strange things seem to happen on a regular basis.
09-09-2021 05:23 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I could see the Big 12 becoming the Big 14. The ACC, SEC and B10 already have 14 now. Lets just hope and pray if they do, we somehow get one of those last 2 spots. Tulane shouldn't even be in consideration over us, but who knows. Not with their 10,000 football and 1500 basketball attendance #s in a media market that is 1 spot ahead of Memphis.
09-09-2021 07:58 AM
Advertisement

poppaslaw Offline
Social Credit Score - 0

I Root For: CHY-NAH

Donators
(09-09-2021 12:57 AM)Stammers Wrote:  

01-wingedeagle03-lmfao

The ponytail a little tight maybe?
09-09-2021 07:58 AM
oruvoice Offline
Heisman

(09-09-2021 05:17 AM)TIGERBUDDY Wrote:  
(09-08-2021 09:40 PM)memphisike Wrote:  Memtiger 1987,
02-13-banana OK Ike, I enjoy reading you're post and especially when you said numerous, numerous, times that Tiger Nation was going to be very happy with the final outcome. Now you say you are worried we may join the Sunbelt conference.
Damn it man, either put up or shut up !!!!!!!! Maybe you're meeting tomorrow at the Peabody is just to quack with the ducks ???

There are still people on this board that don't comprehend Ike's posts are meant to be humorous and satirical?
09-09-2021 09:49 AM
memphisike Offline
Heisman

IKE's post r meant to be serious and informative, especially when Leprechauns are involved
Ike was joking on the sunbelt but,, many a truth said in jest
Look at the sunbelt teams we play, could we take the Plunge and join.
Somebody in the scheduling department better get busy and drop the CUPCAKE diet
Ike has important meeting at the Peabody this afternoon, IKE's heard from the street that a couple of Dudes from this board may try and spy on Ike. Please not necessary, just stand by the fountain and say I'm here to see Ike
Ike welcomes guests and after the meeting he'll give rides in his Tiger Blue Lamborghini
09-09-2021 10:42 AM
BaylorHistory Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Baylor
(09-08-2021 06:07 PM)memtiger1987 Wrote:  https://sicem365.com/s/10447/the-new-big...-of-four/2

For the record, Smoaky is very well sourced and trusted down here in TX. If he says it then it at least means it's being discussed.
09-09-2021 11:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.