Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Army beat Tulane beat USM
Bookmark and Share
steph4434
Unregistered

Army hasn't won but one game this year and they beat Tulane. Now Tulane turns around and beats USM by 21 points. That's sad. How does it fill to be the laughing stock of the worst conference in college football? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ya'll really suck!!!
11-23-2002 07:06 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Mikey45
Unregistered

Reb32 Wrote:Army hasn't won but one game this year and they beat Tulane. Now Tulane turns around and beats USM by 21 points. That's sad. How does it fill to be the laughing stock of the worst conference in college football? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ya'll really suck!!!
This coming from an Ole Miss fan. The suckest team ever. 04-cheers

What is your record again. :laugh:

You guys could not win if your lfie depended on it. :D
11-24-2002 06:59 PM
georgew Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

wow what a cut, from mr. cheap shot himself the killerfish!
11-25-2002 11:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
EdM
Unregistered

What's this, Killerfish, ya'll suck anyone, anywhere, anytime?
11-25-2002 01:26 PM
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

How can Ole Miss fans talk when it comes to losing? Ole Miss' record at the end of the year is going to be 5-7. I will admit that Tulane took us to the woodshed. What about OM? LSU beat you and State will do the same. LSU has superior talent, coaching, fans, etc. The truth hurts doesn't it Reb32, Wryword and georgew? My question for you Reb32 is, how does it feel to be the laughingstock of the SEC? Ole Miss is nothing more a than a team living on past football accomplishments. Go ahead and whine and say, "Eli's elbow was hurt during the game." That is a ton of bull!!! A lot of good players play with more pain than that. OM is always looking for an excuse other than "we suck!"

Killerfish, thanks for bashing Ole Miss. Any bash against OM is good.

GO EAGLES!!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!! GO TO HELL OLE MISS!!!
11-25-2002 07:24 PM
steph4434
Unregistered

It true that we are losing. But at least we are losing to nationally ranked teams. Every week we are playing the likes of Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, LSU while ya'll are losing to TCU, Tulane, Louisville. Even you should be able to tell the difference. You haven't beaten a team all year with a winning record unless you count Jackson State.
11-26-2002 03:45 PM
Advertisement

joebordenrebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Hey, Killerfish, good thing Bama's on probation, huh? Otherwise, y'all wouldn't even have sniffed a championship! But now that the Hawgs done whipped that *****, it's back to the Bayou, kitty kats! Damn y'all suck!

Hey, burger boy, freakin' get over your self-denial, will ya? Southern SUCKS!
11-29-2002 07:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

OM sucks!!! How can an OM fan try to bad mouth LSU? At least LSU can beat the top teams in the conference. Go ahead and brag about your victory over winless(in conf) MSU. That is pathetic!!!

GO EAGLES!!!
11-29-2002 10:21 PM
CJH
Unregistered

I thought you said MSU would beat us, dumb***. We beat Florida that beat Georgia, that beat................................LSU really whipped us didn't they? We should have won and if you watched the game on the tube...I don't even have to tell you that. You saw it for yourself. Our coach cost us that game (imo) but that is beside the point 1 point or 40, a loss is a loss.

BTW: Bowers has made some bonehead decisions, too.
12-02-2002 05:05 PM
McReb
Unregistered

As one of the resident Arkansas fans, I reserve the right to badmouth any and all teams of the posters on this thread. Victories over LSU, Ole Miss, and South Florida (owner of a win over USM) allude to my authority. LSU cannot beat the top teams in the conference (see Arkansas, Auburn, and Alabama games). USM cannot beat any team with dignity. Ole Miss managed to beat the then #6 team in the nation. Where's the debate? It's fairly clear someone (or two) suffers from a bit of football envy. How ironic is it that hammie is jealous of the fans of a team with a 6-6 record. . . especially since USM has the best record in the state, 120% stadium attendance for every game, etc.
12-03-2002 11:14 AM
CJH
Unregistered

It could have been worse. He could be envious of an SEC team with a 3-9 record! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :eek: 03-puke
12-03-2002 05:22 PM
Advertisement

Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

Go ahead and make all your usual excuses, Still. A win is a win and LSU beat you. I guess you are going to say, "Eli hurt his elbow." How pathetic!!! A lot of players play through worse than that. A 6-6 record is pathetic and you should not be allowed to go to a bowl. Oh wait, Notre Dame is going to knock you out of that slot. I guess the OM players can sit at home again during the holidays. HA!! HA!!!
I will be man enough to admit that Bower does make weird decisions. Heck, we should have a two-back system, throw the ball down the field more, etc. What coach doesnt make bad decisions. Arkansas is coached by a Nutt, so you know his decisions are wacky!!!!

OM is envious of Southern Miss. We have the best record in the state and it bothers them.

GO EAGLES!!!
12-03-2002 09:57 PM
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

I didnt know that Arkansas had fans, witty? I guess there are only about 10 or so. OM only beat Florida because of an off game by Grossman and bad calls by the refs. Arkansas beat LSU by luck. Arkansas has no quarterback (he cant even throw for 100 yds a game), no fan base and can barely beat the big boys in the conference. I cant believe that John Thompson and Dave Womack would want to coach there. Thompson wised up and left for Florida. Georgia is going to beat Arkansas like a cheap steak!!! GO DAWGS!!!!

BTW, what bowl game would want to take Arkansas?! Boy, they suck!!!

GO EAGLES!!! 04-cheers
12-03-2002 10:03 PM
McReb
Unregistered

If sucking means winning your division and going to the SEC Title game AAAAND having a better record than USM, then call me Jenna Jameson. As for Matt Jones, he averages 117.75 yds/game. This may be very little but damn is it welcome. If you have ever watched an Arkansas game, you know it is a mutual effort between the receivers and quarterback to destroy the passing game. He makes bad throws and good ones. It doesn't help that his receivers make an occasional circus catch but drop what hits their numbers or hands.
12-03-2002 10:27 PM
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

Alright, witty. Dont start to make excuses like those pathetic OM fans. Our qb situation has not been that great either this year. However, we won the CUSA crown like three out of the first five or six years of existence. That is impressive!! OM hasnt won a SEC title in over 40 years. That is a joke!!! You have to admit some of the calls by the refs were questionable and went in Arkansas' favor.

GO EAGLES!!!
12-03-2002 10:35 PM
McReb
Unregistered

Care to give me any specific examples. I will go right to the tape and review it. Of course, I could very easily double tape it and send you the portions you question.

And as for excuses, you blamed the refs for most, if not all, of your losses. At least I am blaming players on my team.

<!--EDIT|cant_think_of_a_witty_name|Dec 3 2002, 10:04 PM-->
12-03-2002 10:56 PM
Advertisement

Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

Am I ever wrong when it comes to athletics?
12-03-2002 11:00 PM
McReb
Unregistered

Is Mick Foley missing part of his ear? :laugh:
12-03-2002 11:01 PM
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

Ok, you have a point there.
12-03-2002 11:04 PM
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

However, you have to admit that refs make the perfect scapegoats.
12-03-2002 11:06 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.