Southern Mississippi all the way, banners high
And we will Fight! Fight! Fight! to victory,
Hear our battle cry!
11-13-2002 08:25 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

You sing the fight song so well, GTS. LOL! I knew you were a secret Golden Eagle fan.

04-cheers
11-14-2002 12:37 AM
mat1992
Unregistered

hamburglar Wrote:I knew you were a secret Golden Eagle fan.
Aren't most USM fans keeping that fact a secret? I would, too!
11-14-2002 12:41 AM
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

At least we have won a conference title more than once in the past 40 years. OM is pathetic!!!

<!--EDIT|hamburglar|Nov 14 2002, 05:57 AM-->
11-14-2002 12:50 AM
mat1992
Unregistered

Conference of Unbelievably ****** Athletics title?

Boy, you must be proud!
11-14-2002 12:55 AM
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

S-o
E-veryone
C-heats

Now, you must be very proud of that. The SEC is full of thugs, cheaters and teams that are living on past accomplishments. What a joke!! If you are so confident in the SEC, then play other conferences. Not only can the CUSA beat you; teams from the MAC, BigXII, Big Ten, Pac10, etc would pound you like a bad piece of steak.
11-14-2002 01:03 AM
Advertisement

EdM
Unregistered

Great game against Louisville, hamburgerboy. Got anything you want to say now besides a buch of boohooing and bellyaching. Get used to the fact that Teachers' College sucks a big one in a little league.

Now, stay the hell off the Div. I boards.
11-14-2002 11:42 PM
EdM
Unregistered

When the dust settled, only one school was left standing. Louisville.
11-14-2002 11:46 PM
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

There were a lot of questionable calls that went against us. However, we still could have won the game. Its over and we are going to move on and try to get a bowl bid. OM will be at home watching us on television in late Dec. How does it feel to be at home every year while other teams are playing in bowl games? OM is a joke!

GO EAGLES!!
11-16-2002 12:21 AM
mat1992
Unregistered

::yawns:: :snore:
11-16-2002 02:25 PM
joebordenrebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

hamburglar Wrote:There were a lot of questionable calls that went against us. However, we still could have won the game. Its over and we are going to move on and try to get a bowl bid. OM will be at home watching us on television in late Dec. How does it feel to be at home every year while other teams are playing in bowl games? OM is a joke!

GO EAGLES!!
This is NOT a recording. . .

:snore:
11-16-2002 11:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

You two are regular comedians!!! Just dont quit your day jobs. LSU is going to beat OM like a cheap steak.
11-17-2002 12:34 AM
McReb
Unregistered

hamburglar Wrote:You two are regular comedians!!! Just dont quit your day jobs. LSU is going to beat OM like a cheap steak.
Translation: "Blah, blah, blah. Cheap steak. blah, blah, blah. Cardinals beat us(m). blah, blah, blah. Did I say cheap steak already?"
11-17-2002 01:41 PM
mat1992
Unregistered

He has kind of ran that "cheap steak" thing in the ground, hasn't he? Of course, everything he babbles is just the same old repetitive BS anyway, so why should we be surprised?
11-17-2002 01:50 PM
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

This is coming from folks who stated that," OM was going to win the SEC West". What a joke!!!! LMAO!!!! Ole Miss will only win the West if the rest of teams leave.

GO EAGLES!!!
11-18-2002 11:29 PM
McReb
Unregistered

Didn't anyone ever teach you not to generalize, hammie? I have never claimed Ole Miss would win the West in any sport. 03-razz
11-18-2002 11:41 PM
Advertisement

Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

I was not referring to you in that last post. It was targeted for those pirates that have said the same old crap over and over. Didnt anyone teach you not to assume everything, CTWN? Arkansas still has a chance to win the West. (only if you beat LSU and Green Acres Univ in Starkville)
11-18-2002 11:54 PM
McReb
Unregistered

Touch
11-19-2002 12:14 AM
Samir Nayeenanajar
Unregistered

Is this some sort of agreement? I have never had that on these boards. LOL!! 04-cheers
11-19-2002 12:18 AM
McReb
Unregistered

It's as close to my admitting moderate fault as anyone gets online or offline. Take it or leave it. :laugh:

<!--EDIT|cant_think_of_a_witty_name|Nov 18 2002, 11:27 PM-->
11-19-2002 12:21 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.