Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Swalwell Spent Thousands of Campaign Dollars on Booze and Limo Rides, New Report Show
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Swalwell Spent Thousands of Campaign Dollars on Booze and Limo Rides, New Report Show
Quote:Eric Swalwell’s ethics issues continued on Tuesday, as the California Congressman was shown to have spent “thousands” on liquor and limousine services, according to FEC documents reviewed by Fox News.

“Prominent Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California appears to have spent tens of thousands of campaign dollars on booze and limousine services, as well as over $20,000 at the luxury hotel where his wife works,” Fox News reported.

“The tens of thousands of campaign dollars include limo services, luxury hotels, high-end restaurants and alcohol delivery services over the course of the second quarter,” according to FEC records reviewed by Fox News.

“The California congressman appears to have been driven in style with his FEC records showing the campaign spending over $10,000 on 26 rides from various limousine and luxury car services,” the report added. “Swalwell’s campaign also spent over $26,000 on luxury hotels.”

There were other oddities in the campaign spending disclosure form. Such as hundreds of dollars spent on 1-800-FLOWERS.

[Image: Screenshot-7_20_2021-2_51_45-PM-scaled.jpg]

Hundreds more campaign dollars were spent on liquor, such as at Capitol Hill Wine & Spirits.

[Image: Screenshot-7_20_2021-2_53_50-PM-scaled.jpg]

Swalwell even spent over 20,000 at a luxury hotel where his wife works: The Ritz Carlton Half-Moon Bay Hotel.

[Image: Screenshot-7_20_2021-2_55_42-PM-scaled.jpg]

Eric Swalwell has been married to Brittany Watts since 2016, and has two children with her. Watts is currently the Director of Sales, Transient at The Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay, California, per her LinkedIn profile.

Swalwell in 2020 dropped out of the presidential campaign race after garnering under one percent support during the Democratic primaries.

In December 2020, an Axios report blew open a scandal where Swalwell was closely associated with a suspected Chinese spy named Christine Fang, aka Fang Fang. Swalwell would not respond to multiple requests on whether he had a sexual relationship with the suspected Chinese spy.

Despite Republican objections that Swalwell’s spot on the influential House Intelligence Committee was a risk to national security, Speaker Pelosi refused to remove Swalwell from the committee seat.

Link
07-21-2021 11:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

No2rdame Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis, ND
RE: Swalwell Spent Thousands of Campaign Dollars on Booze and Limo Rides, New Report Show
Hey, screwing (and getting screwed) by a Chinese spy doesn't come cheap.
07-21-2021 01:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
RE: Swalwell Spent Thousands of Campaign Dollars on Booze and Limo Rides, New Report Show
Sounds like he has a little problem with the grape.
07-21-2021 01:50 PM
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Swally out partying with Marmalard, Niedermeyer and the boys.
07-21-2021 01:55 PM
Advertisement

BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
That said, like all the rest of them, he's above the law.
07-21-2021 03:02 PM
CardinalJim Online
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
Chinese must be banging every Democrat in DC except Waters. Even the Chinese won’t touch that one. 03-lmfao
07-21-2021 03:08 PM
THE NC Herd Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
How much did he spend on Chinese hookers?
07-21-2021 04:30 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.