Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Penn St professor pulls ‘average white student’: he has inherent benefits over blacks
BigTigerMike Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Penn St professor pulls ‘average white student’: he has inherent benefits over blacks
Says it doesn’t matter what he does….he has benefits over the other person

07-12-2021 02:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kyle Mack Offline
Banned

I Root For: Cincinnati Bearcats
RE: Penn St professor pulls ‘average white student’: he has inherent benefits over blacks
I get the feeling that Marxists would like to genocide people of Euro ancestry.
07-12-2021 02:19 PM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
That clown has obviously never hired a single person for any type of job..... ever.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
07-12-2021 02:28 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
RE: Penn St professor pulls ‘average white student’: he has inherent benefits over blacks
(07-12-2021 02:02 PM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  Says it doesn’t matter what he does….he has benefits over the other person

that guy would have been spitting teeth the moment he touched me.
07-12-2021 02:38 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
K-12 Conferences For Teachers Of Every Subject Now Focus On Race Instead Of The Subject

Quote:Groups like the National Council of Teachers of English and the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics provide training and standards for K-12 teachers of those subjects across the country. But the governing bodies appear to have given up celebrating their chosen fields, trading scholarship for one-note repetition of ideas about race.

The summer and fall conferences or workshops hosted by seemingly all of these groups are focused on “anti-racism,” according to a review of conference materials by the Locke Society, a conservative group focused on K-12 education.

For the second year in a row, the National Council of Teachers of English annual conference will focus primarily on race. Last year, it opened with a lecture on “Boys of Color on the Page and in the Classroom,” a note that was repeated in various permutations until the closing of the general session by Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors.

This year the theme is still race, not English, with the official theme of the 2021 conference “Equity, Justice, and Antiracist Teaching.” Program Chair Valerie Kinloch described the conference essentially as a place to radicalize teachers, saying she hopes “we will leave more knowledgeable, invested, challenged, and involved in the work of equity, justice, and antiracist teaching with students, with families, with communities, and with each other.”

The National Council for the Social Studies has advocated for teaching the 1619 Project despite criticism about its accuracy from across the political spectrum, writing “We stand with all of the schools, school districts, and teachers who use resources like the 1619 Project to accurately depict the history of slavery in the United States, broaden the horizons of their students, and prepare citizens for a just democratic society.”

The president of the group’s board spends his time unleashing unhinged vitriol against Republicans on Twitter. “Anton Schulzki does not need to like the President of the United States, but one who claims to be a leader of educators should act like one and engage in the appropriate discourse for disagreement,” the Locke Society wrote.

One might think it would be harder to find a way to make the hard sciences about race, but the National Science Teaching Association has found a way. A summer conference entitled “What IS Social Justice Teaching in the Science Classroom?” begins by racially segregating the attendees so they can hear different messages, and culminates in a keynote speech from teacher Jason Foster, who focuses “on anti-racist pedagogy, BlackCrit, and Critical Race Theory.”

The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics 2021 conference is focused on training math teachers to apply “an antiracist, asset-based lens” and apply “social justice.” No math teacher’s day could be complete, of course, without “facilitating transformative conversations about race in education.”

Then there is the National Art Education Association. Dr. James Haywood Rolling, Jr., President of the NAEA’s Board of Directors, says that “When the practice of slavery was abolished and profiting from the unpaid labor of nearly 4 million Black bodies became illegal, slavery was replaced by targeted policing practices, the depiction of Black men and women as dangerous, and the incarceration of as many Black bodies as possible… Any national organization that is not actively anti-racist is complicit with the outcomes of a society that has long institutionalized its racism.”

Finally, no child could be permitted to enjoy good music without pivoting to a discussion about racial oppression. The National Association for Music Education has that covered.

The Locke Society explains how these groups play an essential role in propagating critical race theory-style thought in K-12 schools:

These organizations are the ones behind the trends and changes in education; what they declare trickles down into schools across the nation… The organizations listed above provide the real resources that real teachers are using in classrooms today.
07-12-2021 02:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

450bench Offline

I Root For: Memphis
These people are certifiably nuts
07-12-2021 02:51 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
From the institution that gave us Jerry Sandusky.
07-12-2021 09:44 PM
Native Georgian Offline
Legend

I Root For: TULANE+GA.STATE
(07-12-2021 02:38 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(07-12-2021 02:02 PM)BigTigerMike Wrote:  Says it doesn’t matter what he does….he has benefits over the other person

that guy would have been spitting teeth the moment he touched me.
I wonder if those two “volunteers” were really plants who had agreed to this beforehand.
07-13-2021 12:44 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
What a complete doucheye failure.

So, my “white skin” gave me what? exactly?

Tell you what. Start working at age 12 to buy a mower then a minibike for the weekends. A BB gun to plink along.

These urban clowns have NO idea. Ride your 10 speed 15 miles after stopping to buy bloodworms to go to a local lake or reservoir.

It’s gettin disgusting out there. Go outside. Play. Bike. Play yard games.

DO something!

Soooooo very frustrating
07-13-2021 03:20 AM
Advertisement

gobluebigjon Offline
1st String

I Root For: basketball?
(07-12-2021 02:19 PM)Kyle Mack Wrote:  I get the feeling that Marxists would like to genocide people of Euro ancestry.

You are fit for a poster!
07-13-2021 04:15 AM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
Typical academician…. No concept of the private sector and what it means to turn a profit.
07-13-2021 04:50 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(07-13-2021 04:50 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  Typical academician…. No concept of the private sector and what it means to turn a profit.

Well, to be fair the fruitcake has never had a job where his pay is dependent on his productivity.
07-13-2021 06:23 AM
Old Blue Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
Yeah I have things going for me as a white guy. For instance my father was around and stayed married to my mother until his death. He went to work every week and at the end of the week used his paycheck for his family. We were taught values and manners, you would be surprised how far just having good manners will take you.

Sent from my LG-H932 using CSNbbs mobile app
07-13-2021 07:34 AM
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

(07-13-2021 06:23 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(07-13-2021 04:50 AM)CardinalJim Wrote:  Typical academician…. No concept of the private sector and what it means to turn a profit.

Well, to be fair the fruitcake has never had a job where his pay is dependent on his productivity.

Exactly….
07-13-2021 08:50 AM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
Whelp, most college professors live in a bubble or in their own world so to speak. Tarleton fired a professor for trying to entice students to hang from a tree with metal hooks through their chest. An old Native American ritual. Prof was definitely suffering mentally.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mysanan...578204.php
07-13-2021 11:04 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
**** this tard. I am one generation removed from what most would call white trash, and earned everything I have. My HS was majority black and I paid my own way through college. THis arseclown can smooch my hairy white arse and hopefully hock up a hairball afterwards. Dipshit liberal POS
07-14-2021 12:29 AM
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

Wow….
That professor watched “A Man Called Horse” too many times. A “Vow to the Sun” ceremony from the film never happened.

Now the “Sun Dance” did happen and is still performed primarily by the Lakota and by First Nations tribes in Canada. It is a sacred ceremony for the people of the tribe. If the professor knew anything about the ceremony he would know it was illegal and may still be for anyone but Native Americans to perform the ceremony.

The ceremony itself is performed using bone, leather and rope.

There was a well done Sun Dance depiction on a Longmire episode a few years ago.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2021 05:32 AM by CardinalJim.)
07-14-2021 05:31 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.