Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Could the FBI be brought down by Lego's?
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Could the FBI be brought down by Lego's?
The incompetent twits at the FBI stated that one of the people who attended the Jan 6th event had a fully constructed model of the capitol made out of legos at his house.

This seemed like a big deal to the FBI, despite the fact that the US capitol actually sells lego sets of the US capitol in their store.

Now we find out that the FBI lied. The model wasnt even built. It was still in the box, just like it would be if you purchased it from the US capitol.

The FBI sure seems to be lying a lot about Jan 6th.

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2021 11:47 AM by UofMstateU.)
07-11-2021 11:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Marc Mensa Offline
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
RE: Could the FBI be brought down by Lego's?
Our FBI sucks… FDA sucks… the CDC sucks… Military woke… elections corrupted… CIA & NSA evil…

What’s left? Trump.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2021 12:24 PM by Marc Mensa.)
07-11-2021 12:22 PM
domer1978 Offline
All American

I Root For: Notre Dame/Chaos
(07-11-2021 12:22 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Our FBI sucks… FDA sucks… the CDC sucks… Military woke… elections corrupted… CIA & NSA evil…

What’s left? Trump.

Deal with what the question is. Not wag the dog crap. In this instance it looks like the FBI lied.
07-11-2021 12:27 PM
Advertisement

Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
More of the same crap from a ridiculously politicized FBI. More of the same type of lies from the same people that brought you Russia Russia Russia.

I think its interesting that for as long as I can remember the left has held out their fight against McCarthyism as a badge of honor. While most of America has always been deeply anti-communist---the left has always presented the Communists among its ranks as sympathetic characters unfairly maligned by a vicious and over reaching police like state during the McCarthy era. I find it interesting they now have nothing but full throated blood thirsty support for the same kind of twisted politically motivated use of police power on a witch hunt crusade to squash any Republican who might have been present on Jan 6th or even simply supports Trump. Like Russia Russia Russia and the "tear gassing for a photo op" narratives before it---the entire basis for this witch hunt only works if you buy into the false media narrative that this was a "insurrection". Older conservative Americans are about the most law abiding people there are. When it comes to politics----if your capital is overrun by old people with armed with nothing more than sticks and flag poles---your government officials probably are in the wrong. That said---Jan 6th was a riot---not an insurrection. A few thousand middle aged folks armed with flag poles and walking canes is not an "insurrection". Like a pendulum---the people of America are always eventually drawn back to the center once they see the arrogance and obnoxious excess of any party that goes too far.

Im not saying what happened on Jan 6th was right---what Im saying is that much of the reason it happened can be laid at the feet of government and our public institutions---including the press and Big Tech. Does Jan 6th happen if the press presents the election in an unbiased and fair way? Does Jan 6th happen if the courts actually rule on cases that deal with election integrity rather than avoiding it by claiming---they have no jurisdiction---or the plaintiff has "no standing"---or its "too late"---or "too many people would be disenfranchised". Does it happen if the Big Tech "town square" of social media doesnt ban and stifle the free speech of those demanding election fraud claims be carefully investigated? Does this happen if unelected bureaucrats dont usurp legislative power and take it upon themselves to illegally change voting rules at the state level? Frankly---from where Im standing---cheating and disenfranchisement are essentially the same thing. If you win by cheating---the majority of voters has been effectively disenfranchised....so not taking ANY claims of fraud seriously is about the most dangerous thing a Democratic people can do.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2021 01:02 PM by Attackcoog.)
07-11-2021 12:37 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
They don't teach history anymore. Left probably doesn't understand McCarthyism.
07-11-2021 12:52 PM
Advertisement

CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
Not surprised by this administration. If the top leadership of an organization is corrupt there is a good chance some of the core is corrupt as well. If they were willing to lie to undermine a duly elected president, what would / could they be willing to do to your average American.

As Mark Twain once observed,

“Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” I’m not sure this administration will ever earn the support of the majority of Americans and honestly I don’t believe they care.
07-11-2021 01:54 PM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(07-11-2021 12:27 PM)domer1978 Wrote:  
(07-11-2021 12:22 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Our FBI sucks… FDA sucks… the CDC sucks… Military woke… elections corrupted… CIA & NSA evil…

What’s left? Trump.

Deal with what the question is. Not wag the dog crap. In this instance it looks like the FBI lied.

They can't, at all, ever.
07-11-2021 07:05 PM
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
Whoever it is that beats the chit out of Kumswallow in the next presidential election should fire the whole damn seventh floor of that chithole building. Christopher Wray in the first hour.
07-12-2021 01:58 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
DOJ Retracts Claim of ‘Fully Constructed’ Capitol LEGO Set; LEGO of Riot Suspect ‘in a Box’

Quote:The Department of Justice (DOJ) has withdrawn its claim that a Capitol riot suspect was found to be in possession of a “fully constructed” LEGO set depicting the U.S. Capitol; the LEGO set was still contained in a box, the DOJ said Friday.

As Breitbart News reported last week:

Robert Morss, a substitute social studies teacher, allegedly engaged in violent behavior during the riot, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette …

In court documents filed July 2, as the Department of Justice pushed for Morss to be detained until trial, the federal government noted:

During his arrest, law enforcement recovered some clothing and other items that appear to match those he carried with him on the 6th – including a “Don’t Tread on Me” flag, a neck gaiter, a military utility bag, a black tourniquet, and military fatigues. (Law enforcement also recoverd a fully constructed U.S. Capitol Lego set.) In addition, MORSS had three different firearms including a handgun, a shotgun, and a rifle.

The Capitol set is one of the most sought-after and most expensive LEGO sets, currently priced at $266.95 at Amazon.com.

However, in a new filing, the DOJ said:

In the original detention memoranda, the undersigned stated that law enforcement found a “fully constructed U.S. Capitol Lego set.” Please note that after a review of the photographs from the search, there appears to have been a miscommunication and that statement appears to be inaccurate. The Lego set was in a box and not fully constructed at the time of the search, as pictured below.

The DOJ is seeking to ensure that Morss remains in custody, pending trial.
07-13-2021 09:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
Are they going to keep the boxed lego set?
07-13-2021 12:19 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Well, they were going to assemble it while waiting for the hearing, but they couldn’t figure it out (it was for ages 8 and up). So they had to change the story.
07-13-2021 01:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.