Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Memphis' 2022 Class Moves Up To No. 7 Nationally After Batchelor Commitment
Bookmark and Share
rc0213 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis
MyBB Memphis' 2022 Class Moves Up To No. 7 Nationally After Batchelor Commitment
Three-star wing Noah Batchelor committed to Memphis on Sunday, and the Tigers' 2022 class moved from No. 11 to No. 7 overall with his addition. Penny Hardaway and the staff now have three commits for '22 with Batchelor, Zocko Littleton and Amarr Knox.

Batchelor is ranked as the No. 158 overall player in the class, Littleton is ranked at No. 154 and Knox is currently at No. 152. Despite already having three commits in the class, Memphis is still in the running for some of the best players in the class.

Littleton took his official visit to Memphis last month, and he told GT247 that he really enjoyed sitting down with Hardaway and assistant coach Cody Toppert.

"The coolest thing for me was getting to sit down with the coaches and the players and get a better understanding of what the program is about," Littleton said. "It was nice to hear about the culture at Memphis directly from the players."

Toppert and Littleton have built a great relationship so Littleton said he really enjoyed finally getting to meet him. While sitting down with Hardaway and Toppert, Littleton said they discussed his role and where he will fit best when he gets on campus.

"Penny and Cody picked my brain a little bit, and I love that they care enough about me to ask in-depth questions," Littleton said. "I really had a great time with both of the coaches, and I really think they're two of the best in the country."

No. 1 overall player Jalen Duren has Memphis among his top five schools, and four-stars DJ Jefferson, Malik Reneau and Barry Dunning all recently took official visits to the Bluff City. Dunning was expected to make his announcement on Sunday but delayed his decision, and Arkansas, Memphis and South Alabama are his top three schools.

Needless to say, Memphis' staff has done an incredible job at identifying and landing prospects thus far. With their current position with some of the top players in the country, Memphis' 2022 class has the potential to be special.

https://247sports.com/Article/Memphis-20...167394938/
07-08-2021 01:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.