More Dirt Exposed About Fauci

06-20-2021 10:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
RE: More Dirt Exposed About Fauci
Its like on the TV show, The Last Ship. Some ******* Doctor created some sort of vaccine in a lab to combat a virus, injected himself with it, which allowed the transmission to humans. Except this vaccine amplified the virus and it spread like wildfire with the help of gasoline. The doctor never realized his methods were responsible.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2021 11:58 AM by CrimsonPhantom.)
06-20-2021 11:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Suckers
06-21-2021 06:37 AM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
Everything about this whole covid thing has stunk from the beginning.

The timing... the hysteria... the media propaganda... the lockdown... the election... and now the blitzkrieg to take the vaccine for a virus that we all know is nowhere near as deadly as we were told.
06-21-2021 07:39 AM
Marc Mensa Online
You'll Get Nothing and Like It

I Root For: The Underdog
(06-21-2021 07:39 AM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  Everything about this whole covid thing has stunk from the beginning.

The timing... the hysteria... the media propaganda... the lockdown... the election... and now the blitzkrieg to take the vaccine for a virus that we all know is nowhere near as deadly as we were told.

Roughly 600k Americans have died in the past year from Covid…. numerically making it the deadliest pandemic in US history.
06-21-2021 08:08 AM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
More Dirt Exposed About Fauci
Link?

I’d be fascinated to read about these 600k people who died from COVID.

Let’s be clear, here. Specifically diagnosed as having died from COVID. Not with the ‘Rona.

But, admittedly those CCP are pretty crafty, clearly, so maybe you have something to back that claim up?
06-21-2021 08:14 AM
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
(06-21-2021 08:14 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  But, admittedly those CCP are pretty crafty, clearly, so maybe you have someone to back that claim up?

Of course, Fauchi.
06-21-2021 08:48 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
(06-21-2021 08:14 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Link?

I’d be fascinated to read about these 600k people who died from COVID.

Let’s be clear, here. Specifically diagnosed as having died from COVID. Not with the ‘Rona.

But, admittedly those CCP are pretty crafty, clearly, so maybe you have something to back that claim up?

I personally know of a case in my local area where a man died from injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident. He lived for several days after the crash and was tested for COVID while he was in the hospital. His COVID test came back positive on the day he died and his cause of death was listed as COVID.

I can only wonder how many other cases were like this.
06-21-2021 08:55 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(06-21-2021 08:08 AM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  
(06-21-2021 07:39 AM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  Everything about this whole covid thing has stunk from the beginning.

Roughly 600k Americans have died in the past year from Covid…. numerically making it the deadliest pandemic in US history.

You're an idiot. Deadliest. Gtfoh.
06-21-2021 09:03 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
We will never know the real number, but I bet it is no more than 50% of the reported total. My wife is a billing agent in a long term care facility and every person who died last year from April to December was listed as a Covid death. She did not agree with it, but the central office told her to do it that way. Many / most of her peers she know in other facilities were told to do the same thing.

They got big bucks from the Gub'ment for each one. An absolute, 100% money grab.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2021 09:05 AM by Eldonabe.)
06-21-2021 09:03 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte

Do you actually believe that number?
06-21-2021 09:49 AM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

[Image: a32b0ac995adade29bd7fb166d501de1818fef92...;amp;h=960]
06-21-2021 09:55 AM
fsquid Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
(06-21-2021 09:49 AM)VA49er Wrote:  

Sadly due to the circumstances of reimbursement, we'll never know the real number.
06-21-2021 10:04 AM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
(06-21-2021 09:03 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  We will never know the real number, but I bet it is no more than 50% of the reported total. My wife is a billing agent in a long term care facility and every person who died last year from April to December was listed as a Covid death. She did not agree with it, but the central office told her to do it that way. Many / most of her peers she know in other facilities were told to do the same thing.

They got big bucks from the Gub'ment for each one. An absolute, 100% money grab.

My great Uncle died last year. He had a multitude of maladies, the worst of which was CHF. He was in Home Care Hospice for a little over a month when he died in his sleep one day. When my cousins got the DC Covid was on line #2. He was never tested for it. They just put in on there. My cousin who was caring for him called the head of the Hospice care and asked when he was diagnosed with Covid. She said, "Oh we put that on all of the Death Certificates." He didn't have Covid.
06-21-2021 10:05 AM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
(06-21-2021 09:03 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  We will never know the real number, but I bet it is no more than 50% of the reported total. My wife is a billing agent in a long term care facility and every person who died last year from April to December was listed as a Covid death. She did not agree with it, but the central office told her to do it that way. Many / most of her peers she know in other facilities were told to do the same thing.

They categorized two relatives of mine(including my 93 year old grandmother) who died last year as COVID deaths, even though both had COVID months before they died.

The refused to change the death certificates. They said they used the last acute diagnosis in their record.

My grandmother literally died in her sleep but she died of COVID in the data.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
06-21-2021 10:10 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(06-21-2021 10:04 AM)fsquid Wrote:  

Sadly due to the circumstances of reimbursement, we'll never know the real number.

I agree; however, I do believe the "official numbers" are highly inflated.
06-21-2021 10:15 AM
Advertisement

Marc Mensa Online

(06-21-2021 09:03 AM)shere khan Wrote:  

You're an idiot. Deadliest. Gtfoh.

Which one killed more?
06-21-2021 11:45 AM
Marc Mensa Online

Could actually be higher… but 600k is fair.
06-21-2021 11:46 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators

From is not the same thing as with.
06-21-2021 11:55 AM
boss man Offline
The Collapse is Imminent

I Root For: MEMPHIS TIGERS
Mensa is being cute, simply pointing at what the numbers show. He and the other COVID scare patrol know full well the numbers are totally overinflated for the reasons listed previously on this thread. Elder care facilities basically wrote everyone off who died as a COVID ID death. Hospitals did it when possible, testing people as they were literally at death's door.

Angel of Death Cuomo turned killing senior citizens into a murder-for-profit gig by putting COVID patients into senior care facilities, then writing a book about how great a leader he was last year. If it wasn't for that pesky Dean woman from FOX.....

It was a SERIOUS money grab designed to pump up the COVID deaths in an election so FNN could keep their "Trump Death Count" clicking on the lower right corner of their screen day in and day out.

All of this set up by Fauci and China. The Wuhan lab created this man-made bat-human virus in early Dec 2019, dispersed it locally, quickly shut down Wuhan to impede the spread, then allowed the Wuhan citizens in late December to travel INTERNATIONALLY - but NOT domestically - in order to spread it globally.

A major focus was to send the infected Wuhan citizens to the USA over the Christmas/NY holiday, go to sporting events, Mardi Gras, etc. to spread the virus early enough in the 2020 election year to slam the brakes on Trump's booming economy. In order to reverse the boom, it was necessary to SHUT IT DOWN.

I still recall Pelosi in late February inviting visitors to Chinatown in SFO and De Blasio encouraging people to visit NYC. They and others KNEW their only change at pulling off an election miracle was to infect their own citizens with this man-made lab virus. If they had to infect the whole country, see countless tens of thousands die, and shut down the best economy since 1970 to steal the election....SO BE IT.

Congratulations!
06-21-2021 12:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.