Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today
06-01-2021 05:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
RE: Terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today
Was this in that racial jungle he spoke about?
06-01-2021 05:21 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CardinalJim Offline
Welcome to The New Age

I Root For: Louisville
RE: Terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today
Now Joe’s going back 100 years to find a new group to pander to. Divide, divide, divide….
06-01-2021 05:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WKUApollo Offline

I Root For: WKU Hilltoppers
White supremacists are truly a problem...except that....

Over 95% of black/brown murders are committed by the Democrat base...95% is probably a low estimate.
Approximately the same percentage or higher of other violent crimes against black/brown people are committed by the Democrat base.
Nearly 100% of black/brown babies aborted are aborted by the Democrat base.
Most urban schools with high black/brown enrollment are failing and are controlled by the Democrat base. (Superintendents, Boards of Ed, and Teachers)
Most all major cities, rife with high crime and violence, are controlled by the Democrat base..(Mayors and city councils)
Most police forces in major cities with high black/brown populations have equal or greater representation of black/brown police members on their forces.
The vast majority of Asian/Jew/Pacific Islander/etc. hate crimes are committed by the Democrat base.

Yes, that occasional ignorant white bubba that commits some kind of race crime against black/brown people may total in the dozens per year in a nation of 330 million but that's far worse than the the tens of thousands of black/brown people affected by crimes against them by the Democrat base per year and the millions of black/brown babies aborted by the Democrat base over the years.

OK...I'm confused...who's the racists?
06-01-2021 06:00 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

(This post was last modified: 06-01-2021 06:31 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
06-01-2021 06:30 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
Joe Biden is an absurd Old Man.
06-01-2021 06:34 PM
Advertisement

200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
A republican president lying like that would be skewered by the media 24/7.

A republican president that made just one of his creeper pedo comments would have been forced to resign.

Saddest part of all this is the dems are eating up, knowing it makes it all the easier to run him out of office as soon as they desire.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk
06-01-2021 06:38 PM
Bear Catlett Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
You know, I might be willing to cut the old stupid SOB a break if he would qualify these ignorant statements to let the rest of us off the hook as not being a white supremacist.

But no, the a$$hole says it like we're all whitey that's out to get them.
06-01-2021 06:50 PM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
Bwahahaha

Where is the string located on this dummy?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
06-01-2021 06:53 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

06-01-2021 06:56 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

Joe Biden Makes BIZARRE Comment About Inter-Racial Couples in Soap Commercials

Quote:The Navy SEAL who killed al-Qaeda founder Osama bin Laden slammed President Joe Biden on Tuesday after Biden claimed at a press conference that white supremacists were a greater terrorism threat than al-Qaeda, the group responsible for murdering thousands of Americans during the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

“We must not give hate a safe harbor. As I said in my address to the joint session of Congress, according to the Intelligence Community, terrorism from white supremacy is the most lethal threat to the homeland today, not ISIS, not Al-Qaeda — white supremacists,” Biden said. “That’s not me. That’s the intelligence community under both Trump and under my administration.”

“Two weeks ago, I signed into law the COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act, which the House had passed to the Senate,” Biden added. “My administration will soon lay out our broader strategy to counter domestic terrorism and the violence driven by the most heinous hate crimes and other forms of bigotry.”

Robert J. O’Neill, who is credited with killing bin Laden in the years after the September 11 attacks, responded to Biden’s remarks by writing on Twitter: “This is the most dangerously inaccurate statement I have ever heard from a president. More to follow, I’m sure.”

Biden also faced backlash over comments that he made about the ability of black entrepreneurs, saying that they have the same abilities as their white counterparts but they don’t have lawyers or accountants.

“Just imagine, if instead of denying millions of entrepreneurs the ability to access capital and contracting, we made it possible to take their dreams to the marketplace to create jobs and invest in our communities,” Biden said. “The data shows young Black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as White entrepreneurs are, but they don’t have lawyers. They don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas. Does anyone doubt this whole nation would be better off from the investments those people make? And I promise you, that’s why I set up the National Small Business Administration that’s much broader, because they’re going to get those loans.”

Some of the top responses to Biden included:

Jeffrey A Dove Jr.: “Why is it that every time he speaks about the black community he makes us seem incapable of the simplest tasks? Whether it’s getting an ID card, using the internet to make an appointment or now this.”
Brit Hume: “How is this not a racist comment?”
Rita Panahi: “Biden & his bigotry of low expectations…blacks can’t get ID to vote or use computers to book vaccine appointments or hire accountants when in business.”
Dave Rubin: “According to Joe Biden black people don’t know how to get an ID, hire a lawyer or find an accountant…and if they don’t vote for him they ain’t black. But yea, Republicans are the real racists.”

Link
06-01-2021 09:19 PM
Advertisement

stinkfist Online
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(06-01-2021 06:53 PM)maximus Wrote:  Bwahahaha

Where is the string located on this dummy?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

thru his mouth to his arse...

#justyank
06-01-2021 10:18 PM
IWokeUpLikeThis Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU, Chicago St
(06-01-2021 06:30 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

Joe Biden Goes Full Leroy Jenkins in a Race-Baiting Speech, Creeps on Young Girls Again

Lavern Spicer is running for Congress in Florida. Hope she wins.
06-02-2021 01:20 AM
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
Let the church say Amen.
06-02-2021 04:34 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Oh beautiful for spacious skies but now those skies are threatening, they're beating plowshares into swords for this tired old man that we elected king. Armchair warriors often fail and we've been poisoned by these fairy tales. Lawyers clean up all details...

I'm pretty sure Sloe wasn't who Henley had in mind when he wrote that but it fits him like a glove.
06-02-2021 05:29 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(06-02-2021 04:34 AM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  Let the church say Amen.

Let the heathens continue disparaging the church. We understand and the door will always be open and the church will always welcome converts when you all decide you've been had along with the rest of us.
06-02-2021 05:33 AM
Advertisement

MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
I thought the horse toothed idiot bartender said it was climate change that was the biggest threat. Did someone get their talking points regarding a made up crisis confused or are they just pandering to a different group this time?
06-02-2021 07:15 AM
BartlettTigerFan Online
Have gun Will travel

I Root For: Freedom
Whatever today's talking point is "the biggest threat". You can see from the very representative of their base idiot libtards here that it works like a charm. They soak up every word of it.
06-02-2021 07:17 AM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(06-01-2021 06:56 PM)CrimsonPhantom who pickeddateline='1622591819' Wrote:  Related:

California, a Free State, Launches Commission to Study Reparations for Slavery

They should save that money for all of those who picked fruits and nuts all those years.
06-02-2021 08:16 AM
BlueDragon Away
Heisman

I Root For: TSU
(06-01-2021 05:02 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

So, for the last twenty years the best you have is Charlottesville. Biden is as pathetic as the MSM who winks at the fool’s ignorance. Wake up fool the land of KKK has been dead for years although I realize you did dinosaur in your day. Believe it or not things change. But, the rants of a fool only makes you look more incompetent every day.
06-02-2021 08:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.