Glass Bowl Stadium -100% Capacity This Fall
05-26-2021 09:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Babes boy Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
RE: Glass Bowl Stadium -100% Capacity This Fall
Isn’t this great news? Wonder how many tickets will be offered to us from Notre Dame? That’s a game I will not miss
05-26-2021 10:42 AM
stpeterocketfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Toledo
(05-26-2021 09:40 AM)SylvaniaRocket Wrote:  https://utrockets.com/news/2021/5/26/foo...-fall.aspx

I guarantee that Toledo will lead the MAC again in season tickets and attendance by far.
05-26-2021 10:44 AM
Michigan Rocket Offline
Special Teams

I sent in my Notre Dame ticket(s) request and called UT Ticket Office yesterday. So far, Notre Dame has not been real forthright in terms of ticket allotment for Rocket Fans. I won't miss this game either provided I get the tickets I requested.

GO ROCKETS !!!
05-27-2021 07:26 AM
Babes boy Offline
1st String

Has anyone received their season or Notre Dame tickets yet?
08-19-2021 08:53 AM
PaulJ Offline
1st String

(08-19-2021 08:53 AM)Babes boy Wrote:  Has anyone received their season or Notre Dame tickets yet?

yep, and no printed tickets this year, all are e-tickets
08-19-2021 10:21 AM
Advertisement

rocketpaul Offline
1st String

(08-19-2021 10:21 AM)PaulJ Wrote:  
(08-19-2021 08:53 AM)Babes boy Wrote:  Has anyone received their season or Notre Dame tickets yet?

yep, and no printed tickets this year, all are e-tickets

Got my seasons. I am getting the Notre dame tickets was told so but ticket office it is my understanding that everyone who requested them is getting tickets.
08-19-2021 12:27 PM
PaulJ Offline
1st String

we got our season tickets and ND game tickets -all are e-tickets NOT printed
08-19-2021 02:06 PM
Springboromark Offline
All American

Thats okay unless your phone fails
08-20-2021 01:48 AM
H2Oville Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo R0ckets
(08-19-2021 02:06 PM)PaulJ Wrote:  we got our season tickets and ND game tickets -all are e-tickets NOT printed

Mine are printed.
08-20-2021 07:56 AM
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
(08-20-2021 07:56 AM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  
(08-19-2021 02:06 PM)PaulJ Wrote:  we got our season tickets and ND game tickets -all are e-tickets NOT printed

Mine are printed.

Someday your prints will come.
08-20-2021 10:37 AM
Advertisement

utpotts Offline
Heisman

(08-20-2021 01:48 AM)Springboromark Wrote:  Thats okay unless your phone fails

Then charge your phone or don’t spend all day on it.
08-20-2021 01:20 PM
PaulJ Offline
1st String

(08-20-2021 07:56 AM)H2Oville Rocket Wrote:  

Mine are printed.

did you specifically request paper tickets?
08-20-2021 01:45 PM
UofToledoFans Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Toledo and G5
Hawaii announces no fans for this season...
The tourism economy is booming, but with that risks of covid entering the state is constant.
Tough to shut down the local economy, so instead keep economy running but make the student athletes and Bows fans suffer. Yikes.
08-20-2021 05:10 PM
MidnightBlueGold Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TOL-EDO
(08-20-2021 05:10 PM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  Hawaii announces no fans for this season...
The tourism economy is booming, but with that risks of covid entering the state is constant.
Tough to shut down the local economy, so instead keep economy running but make the student athletes and Bows fans suffer. Yikes.

Well, they were going to be playing in basically a high school stadium anyway the next couple years since their previous stadium got condemned.
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2021 07:48 AM by MidnightBlueGold.)
08-21-2021 07:47 AM
Babes boy Offline
1st String

So anyone on the fan plan like me. Should receive printed tickets, BUT!!!! Seems anything mailed out on the 10th has gone missing. They told me yesterday that I would need to come In and they would print new ones for me. }##~>%# Not happening. I told them I live 65+ miles away. So they said they would be at ticket booth A for me to pick upon game day. Not sure I like that either. Something is telling me that I’m not supposed to go to anymore UT games. These tickets have been paid for since March of 2020
08-27-2021 08:21 PM
Advertisement

eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-27-2021 08:21 PM)Babes boy Wrote:  So anyone on the fan plan like me. Should receive printed tickets, BUT!!!! Seems anything mailed out on the 10th has gone missing. They told me yesterday that I would need to come In and they would print new ones for me. }##~>%# Not happening. I told them I live 65+ miles away. So they said they would be at ticket booth A for me to pick upon game day. Not sure I like that either. Something is telling me that I’m not supposed to go to anymore UT games. These tickets have been paid for since March of 2020

were you not planning to drive the 65+ miles to go to the game? It's your hissy fit to have but they solved the problem. Going to the ticket booth one-time to pick up your plan tickets, doesn't seem like such a chore. Though it does occur, the first parking might be a bit of a concern. You have to park, to get to the tickets.... hmmmm

You'll feel better about this in the morning and even better once you're at the game.
08-27-2021 09:09 PM
Babes boy Offline
1st String

(08-27-2021 09:09 PM)eastisbest Wrote:  
(08-27-2021 08:21 PM)Babes boy Wrote:  So anyone on the fan plan like me. Should receive printed tickets, BUT!!!! Seems anything mailed out on the 10th has gone missing. They told me yesterday that I would need to come In and they would print new ones for me. }##~>%# Not happening. I told them I live 65+ miles away. So they said they would be at ticket booth A for me to pick upon game day. Not sure I like that either. Something is telling me that I’m not supposed to go to anymore UT games. These tickets have been paid for since March of 2020

were you not planning to drive the 65+ miles to go to the game? It's your hissy fit to have but they solved the problem. Going to the ticket booth one-time to pick up your plan tickets, doesn't seem like such a chore. Though it does occur, the first parking might be a bit of a concern. You have to park, to get to the tickets.... hmmmm

You'll feel better about this in the morning and even better once you're at the game.

I’ve been down this road before. Not complaining about picking them up on game day. It’s the extra trip before I was not happy with. But I’ve had to get my tickets from a ticket booth once before. Was told they would be there but they were not.
And I was pointing out the entire ordeal we all have had to get a chance to sit in the Glassbowl and support our Rockets.
08-28-2021 11:03 AM
MidnightBlueGold Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TOL-EDO

Putting them in the mail a week before the game is risky. If they get delayed by USPS again, you would probably try blaming UT for mailing them to you so late. You're going to the game in person, what is so difficult about going to the ticket booth to pick them up??
08-28-2021 11:41 AM
eastisbest Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-28-2021 11:03 AM)Babes boy Wrote:  
(08-27-2021 09:09 PM)eastisbest Wrote:  

I’ve been down this road before. Not complaining about picking them up on game day. It’s the extra trip before I was not happy with. But I’ve had to get my tickets from a ticket booth once before. Was told they would be there but they were not.
And I was pointing out the entire ordeal we all have had to get a chance to sit in the Glassbowl and support our Rockets.

Great! I think it's going to be an exciting season, championship or not. In all honesty, I've been negligent. Put off buying until I forgot to buy. Need to get that call in next week, get in my donation, tickets and hopefully still a bus and ND ticket. Or I'll think about how the stupid people in tax raised my valuation on a Toledo City property 22%. smh. Idiots. Now I have to figure how I can cost them even more. It's the only way to stop stupid.
08-28-2021 01:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.