Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

No excuse for not getting vaccine
Bookmark and Share
ncrdbl1 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
No excuse for not getting vaccine
Had a 10:00 appointment for the first shot this morning.

Left my house at 9:12.

Drove to Landers Center to keep my appointment, got my shot, and did the 15 minute observation period.

Pulled back into my driveway at 9:57.

Quick and easy and I was back home actually before my appointment time.
05-19-2021 02:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Guitarman Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
RE: No excuse for not getting vaccine
That's great you were in and out.

"Time" isn't a factor why i'm not getting the vaccine.
05-19-2021 05:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cletus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
05-21-2021 10:45 AM
Cletus Offline
Hall of Famer

Johns Hopkins Daily Covid Status Report Shelby County TN

The County Fatality Rate is only 1.7%

Again; no one wants you or your loved ones to be afflicted by COVID 19 or especially to die from it.

But if the Shelby County Fatality Rate is only 1.7% then what we've gone through is absolutely ridiculous.

I have immune system risks so I've limited contact & do wear a mask in the grocery store. But I haven't been a monk.

05-21-2021 11:04 AM
Unionman76 Online
Heisman

and i blamed slow hand

on heroin addiction
05-21-2021 11:31 AM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
(05-21-2021 11:04 AM)Cletus Wrote:  .

Again; no one wants you or your loved ones to be afflicted by COVID 19 or especially to die from it.

But if the Shelby County Fatality Rate is only 1.7% then what we've gone through is absolutely ridiculous.

I have immune system risks so I've limited contact & do wear a mask in the grocery store. But I haven't been a monk.

Welll it's not just death. There are the people who don't get over the virus at all..'long haulers' they call them.

I do a lot of research on the covid virus itself in an effort to understand what part of the human body it weakens, so I can shore it up anyway possible.

There is mounting evidence that Covid actually goes for the Vascular System...hence the strokes and the continued presence after its over. Even the lack of smell that afflicts some folks long after the virus is 'gone' is the result of small exploding blood vessels in the brain.

The mRNA they inject teaches the body to combat the covid that has attached itself to a spike protein by doing the exact same thing the virus does--it puts spike proteins in the body. This engineered response is too excessive for some bodies, not to mention the allergic responses to coating that is put on the spikes to make the body accept it. Generally speaking, the human body doesn't allow spikes into it's 'sacred regions' until it's taught otherwise.

'They' know so little. And yet 'they' are out to save the world. It makes things infinitely complicated. lol

https://www.breakthroughs.com/your-healt...ents%2C%20
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2021 02:21 PM by snowtiger.)
05-21-2021 11:41 AM
Advertisement

BandwagonJumper Away
First name Greatest, Last name Ever

I Root For: winners
I'm amazed he actually left his trailer.
05-21-2021 01:43 PM
Hernando Hills Tiger Offline
High score: 819 (credit)

I Root For: USA

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
As an American I don't need an excuse.
05-21-2021 08:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ncrdbl1 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Only because of the restrictions in put place. Flu cases have also dropped because of the restrictions put in place.
05-22-2021 04:57 PM

(05-22-2021 04:57 PM)ncrdbl1 Wrote:  

Only because of the restrictions in put place. Flu cases have also dropped because of the restrictions put in place.

Meaning that there is more money to be made in covid 19 instead of the flu
05-22-2021 08:06 PM
21-17 Best Time I Ever Ha Offline
Heisman

I Root For: MEMPHIS BY DAMN
I would bet a good amount of money if any of you all actually saw 3 people die of Covid like I have or knew a couple Long Haulers (One for 12 months now) like I have, you would have a lot more fear of Covid than a vaccine that has been put into about 100 million Americans. About 1/3 of those who get Covid, with or without symptoms, end up with heart damage.

I have also known several friends and family members who made fun of Covid until their co-worker, good friend, or a family member died of it. It made believers out of them.
05-25-2021 11:30 PM
Advertisement

Cletus Offline
Hall of Famer

What about people that have already had COVID & already had a vaccination; but still get COVID again?

What did the vaccination do for them? How can you explain that?

This is not a what we associate as a typical vaccination.

Quote:Yankees’ Torres Positive for COVID-19 Despite Being Vaccinated

BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS May 14, 2021 Updated: May 14, 2021

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.—New York Yankees shortstop Gleyber Torres tested positive for COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated and having previously contracted the coronavirus during the offseason.

Torres is among eight so-called breakthrough positives among the Yankees—people who tested positive despite being fully vaccinated.

Yankees’ Torres Positive for COVID-19 Despite Being Vaccinated

05-26-2021 03:30 AM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
People who get it after being fully vaccinated are called breakthrough cases. This ‘vaccine’ was never supposed to keep people from getting it, though. It’s meant to keep people who get it from dying or being hospitalized .

And it’s not a vaccine by the strict definition of the word—or, as we know them . It’s messenger RNA designed to teach our human DNA to identify the spiky covid carryingthing as an invader. That way our immune response will not allow the covid carrying spiky thing to do as much damage. ‘Experts’ are finally figuring out that covid attacks the entire vascular system... which is why some people get massive strokes and die quickly.

It has other ingredients besides the mRNA in it—some of which are part of the problem for people with severe reactions. J&J contains some DNA. In any case, B Pharma is already discussing/testing covid boosters. It’s the biggest crap shoot ever witnessed..with death, panic, politics and money driving the bus.

Everyone can make his/her/ whatever’s own informed/uninformed choice.

That’s the bottom line and now this thread is dead to me. lol

Happy Memorial Day! I’m starting early.
(This post was last modified: 05-26-2021 11:50 AM by snowtiger.)
05-26-2021 11:48 AM

(05-26-2021 11:48 AM)snowtiger Wrote:  People who get it after being fully vaccinated are called breakthrough cases. This ‘vaccine’ was never supposed to keep people from getting it, though. It’s meant to keep people who get it from dying or being hospitalized .

And it’s not a vaccine by the strict definition of the word—or, as we know them . It’s messenger RNA designed to teach our human DNA to identify the spiky covid carryingthing as an invader. That way our immune response will not allow the covid carrying spiky thing to do as much damage. ‘Experts’ are finally figuring out that covid attacks the entire vascular system... which is why some people get massive strokes and die quickly.

It has other ingredients besides the mRNA in it—some of which are part of the problem for people with severe reactions. J&J contains some DNA. In any case, B Pharma is already discussing/testing covid boosters. It’s the biggest crap shoot ever witnessed..with death, panic, politics and money driving the bus.

Everyone can make his/her/ whatever’s own informed/uninformed choice.

That’s the bottom line and now this thread is dead to me. lol

Happy Memorial Day! I’m starting early.

Brownies?
05-26-2021 12:13 PM
Bill83 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Megyn Kelly

Donators
I noticed there haven't been any stats (Infected, Pos Rates, etc) updates on Shelby Cty at the Daily Memphian since Sun/Monday.

I don't know if they aren't getting the info or it's that good news just doesn't fit the agenda.
05-27-2021 11:17 AM
Heisman

(05-27-2021 11:17 AM)Bill83 Wrote:  I noticed there haven't been any stats (Infected, Pos Rates, etc) updates on Shelby Cty at the Daily Memphian since Sun/Monday.

I don't know if they aren't getting the info or it's that good news just doesn't fit the agenda.

They posted a note recently that the State is not reporting those numbers as often. No ulterior motive.
05-28-2021 03:49 PM
Advertisement

Heisman

(05-26-2021 03:30 AM)Cletus Wrote:  .

What about people that have already had COVID & already had a vaccination; but still get COVID again?

ST. PETERSBURG, Fla.—New York Yankees shortstop Gleyber Torres tested positive for COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated and having previously contracted the coronavirus during the offseason.

Torres is among eight so-called breakthrough positives among the Yankees—people who tested positive despite being fully vaccinated.

You have a better statistical chance of being struck by lightning than getting a breakthrough case of Covid. It is literally a chance of less than one in a million. And exactly what the vaccines do for you is almost 100% protect you from serious illness, specifically hospitalization, and death, and the chance of passing it along asymptomatically to others who cross your path. I am sure you care about your family, neighbors, friends and fellow Americans. It's not all about you.
05-28-2021 03:53 PM
Heisman

(05-26-2021 03:30 AM)Cletus Wrote:  .

Here are some local statistics from Shelby County: "Since vaccines were made available, the Shelby County Health Department and Dr. Jain know of no one who has died in Shelby County from COVID who was fully vaccinated; and, there have been less than 100 breakthrough cases, and of those, there have been “minimal health consequences." There have been more than 271,400 people fully vaccinated in Shelby County.
05-28-2021 04:14 PM
MemphisTigerPawr Offline
Jesus is the risen LORD and Savior

I Root For: TIGERS

Donators
Memphis obviously has a great med school
05-28-2021 04:35 PM
Unionman76 Online
Heisman

should have waited for the million dollar payouts

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kroger-to-g...on-effort/
05-28-2021 06:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.