Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News GRAPHIC VIDEO: Two Asian Women Attacked with Cinder Block in Baltimore
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
GRAPHIC VIDEO: Two Asian Women Attacked with Cinder Block in Baltimore
Quote:

Two Asian women in their 60s were hit in the head repeatedly with a cinder block in a Baltimore liquor store early Tuesday, marking yet another recent crime against Asians in this country.

Police arrested Daryl Doles, 50, and charged him with two counts of aggravated assault, NBC News reported.

Authorities did not specify whether police were investigating the situation as a hate crime or not.

The attack took place shortly after midnight at a Baltimore liquor store when the two women, who are store employees, were closing the store for the night. It was at that point when a man allegedly broke into the store and began attacking the women.

A video of the attack showed the man allegedly wrestling one liquor store employee to the floor and banging the cinder block against her head.

The man later fled the store but was arrested shortly after leaving the scene of the crime, police said.

Both women were transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. One of the women wound up with 25 stitches to her head, a relative told NBC News.

This attack against Asians is the latest in a string of anti-Asian attacks taking place across the country.

In New York City on Sunday, for example, a suspect allegedly attacked two Asian women using a hammer.

Link

Democrats shut up quick about Asians when they found out all the violence directed at them no longer fit the narrative that White Supremacists are responsible.

Also:

Quote:The man charged with stabbing two elderly Asian women unprovoked in San Francisco, California, last week refused to leave his jail cell to appear in court for his arraignment on Friday.

The Associated Press reported that Patrick Thompson, 54, was supposed to be arraigned on Friday “on charges of attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and elder abuse,” but since he didn’t show up in court, the arraignment was postponed until Monday. District Attorney Chesa Boudin asked Judge Brian Ferral to hold Thompson without bail in the meantime, a request that was granted.

KRON 4 reported that that Thompson is accused of stabbing two elderly Asian women who were waiting for a bus last Tuesday.

“Police say on Tuesday Thompson walked up to the two women and without warning stabbed them with a long, Army-type knife while they were waiting for their bus on Market Street,” the outlet reported. “The victims are in their 60’s and mid-80’s.”

KRON also reported that Thompson has a history of criminal activity, including a 2017 arrest and conviction for “stabbing a man with scissors at a homeless shelter in San Francisco” and a 2006 arrest for the possession or purchase of cocaine. Between 2018 and 2020, Thompson was reportedly in a mental health program.

“If he is convicted of this latest attack, prosecutors say it could carry a life sentence,” KRON reported.

Earlier this week, the outlet reported that Thompson’s victims were in stable condition. The family of one of the women provided the outlet with a statement:

Thank you for the outpouring of love and support for our family! Our grandmother is stable and recovering from her surgery. She has spoken with my dad over the phone and is in relatively good spirits. She is an absolute fighter and we know she will bounce back from this. The community has been extremely supportive with their kind words and donations.

Our hearts go out to all of those who have been affected by these heinous hate crimes. We just want to feel safe in our community. I once thought that this could never happen to me or my family. Please look out for your loved ones!! Give them hugs and hold them tight.

The outlet at that time discussed what it said was a recent wave of hate crimes against Asian Americans, neglecting to point out that many of the perpetrators have been black, including Thompson.

Last month, a Black Lives Matter activist was charged with an anti-Asian hate crime even though he had repeatedly posted online against “hate.”

KTTH’s Jason Rantz reported that police have charged Christopher Hamner of Seattle with a hate crime stemming from two incidents in mid-March:

On March 16, Seattle police say Hamner approached a mother as she was driving with her two young children. The police incident report says an unprovoked but angry Hamner stalked toward her car while shouting expletives including “Asian b—-.” He was allegedly seen “punching his fists together” while shouting for the victim to get out of the car. Before escaping, she was able to take photos of the suspect.

Three days later, on March 19, Hamner is accused in a similar incident.

According to the incident report, two females were driving behind Hamner when he stopped his car at random. When the victims tried to drive past him, he cut them off, opened his door, and started to yell at them, “F— you, Asian!”

Police say Hamner then got out of his car and started to charge at them while yelling. He threw some plastic object at their vehicle and then they drove off to escape what they thought was the threat of an imminent assault.

The victim’s car was equipped with a dashboard camera. Police were able to positively identify Hamner.

Another suspect arrested for an attack against a 61-year-old Asian man in East Harlem is also black.

Link
05-08-2021 02:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
RE: GRAPHIC VIDEO: Two Asian Women Attacked with Cinder Block in Baltimore
Yep, hard not to notice how every news article does it best to hide the race of the person doing the attacking. But, I guarantee if you ask the average liberal who is commiting the crimes against Asians they will swear up and down it is white supremacists.
05-08-2021 03:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
Those damn Danes.
05-08-2021 03:25 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
Should black men be labeled as a terrorist group? They commit over half the violent crime even though they represent only 6% of the population? I don’t think so, but maybe “Urban Black Men” should be since they are only about 3% and commit almost all the black violent crime.
05-08-2021 03:33 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
Domestic terrorists. And they wonder why people cross to the other side of the street when they are coming.
05-08-2021 03:38 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Shocked I tell you.
05-08-2021 04:22 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

(05-08-2021 03:33 PM)banker Wrote:  Should black men be labeled as a terrorist group? They commit over half the violent crime even though they represent only 6% of the population? I don’t think so, but maybe “Urban Black Men” should be since they are only about 3% and commit almost all the black violent crime.

I wonder what the crime stats show?
05-08-2021 04:23 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

(05-08-2021 03:33 PM)banker Wrote:  Should black men be labeled as a terrorist group? They commit over half the violent crime even though they represent only 6% of the population? I don’t think so, but maybe “Urban Black Men” should be since they are only about 3% and commit almost all the black violent crime.

White supremacist's are framing them.
05-08-2021 04:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
This thread turned Stormfront quickly.
05-08-2021 09:02 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

(05-08-2021 09:02 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  This thread turned Stormfront quickly.

In what way, specifically?
05-08-2021 09:22 PM
ODUsmitty Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Old Dominion
(05-08-2021 09:22 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(05-08-2021 09:02 PM)swagsurfer11 Wrote:  This thread turned Stormfront quickly.

In what way, specifically?

Are the facts inconvenient for you? Are the statistics not real or valid? Instead of pissing all over a thread because it goes against the popular mainstream narrative you eagerly swallow, why not actually put forth facts to dispute the assertions made? But you are incapable of that, aren't you chode? Such a dependable little brownshirt turd.
05-08-2021 09:44 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Im sure this is Trumps fault.
05-09-2021 09:45 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

(This post was last modified: 05-09-2021 11:07 AM by CrimsonPhantom.)
05-09-2021 10:55 AM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

05-09-2021 03:10 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

05-11-2021 09:33 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

05-13-2021 11:01 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

05-14-2021 11:18 AM
Advertisement

CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

05-15-2021 09:40 AM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

05-20-2021 11:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.