Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Whitmer's Top Aide Gets Caught Red-Handed in Florida, another in Alabama
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Whitmer's Top Aide Gets Caught Red-Handed in Florida, another in Alabama
Quote:Rules for the little people, or at least that seems to be the standard in Michigan. As you may recall, many months ago, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s family broke her own COVID regulations by traveling to their lake house and attempting to use their boat. Now, Whitmer’s top aide has been caught red-handed partying in Florida for spring break while Michigan still has travel restrictions in place.

You know they have nothing when they bring out the “white nationalist” card. There’s no excuse for this, especially when Whitmer has been so adamant about her state’s residents staying home and not enjoying themselves. Further, Michigan is experiencing the worst COVID outbreak in the country right now. Wouldn’t it seem prudent for this aide to avoid travel? I mean, Florida doesn’t want her bringing the virus down to their highly successful state and spreading it around, right?

Let’s also note that she’s not wearing a mask, and really, good for her. The data has continually shown they don’t do anything, and at least Foster is admitting that with her actions while she avoids social distancing in a state her boss has tried to blame for a COVID outbreak 1500 miles away.

Look, none of the people telling you to avoid living your lives out of fear of COVID actually share the fear they are spreading. They want power, and that’s what this all comes down to. In fact, there’s a pretty good case for a correlation between Whitmer’s lockdowns and the fact that Michigan appears to not be nearly as far along in regards to herd immunity as other states. There was a right way to handle the pandemic. Florida did it correctly, and Whitmer didn’t.

Even still, you’d think Foster would have enough self-awareness to not go down to Florida given the optics. But there she is because these people don’t even believe what they are preaching.

Link

Anyone that Democrats or their media lapdogs propagandists call "white nationalists" will be actually better sources of objective information than whatever they may claim.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2021 10:25 PM by CrimsonPhantom.)
04-10-2021 05:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BuffaloTN Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Whitmer's Top Aide Gets Caught Red-Handed in Florida
F that c unt
04-10-2021 06:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Communist party leaders never obey the rules they set.

Duh.
04-10-2021 06:28 PM
MemTigers1998 Online
Hall of Famer

Big fat Gretch the life saver 03-lmfao03-lmfao

Tommy’s gestapo boss and hero
04-10-2021 06:29 PM
Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
As I've stated on here numerous times...

These people know this planned-emic is all TOTAL BS. They are the inner circle and they KNOW that there is no danger in traveling, there is no danger in not wearing masks, there is no danger in having large gatherings.

You know how I know? Because when they THINK the cameras are not on... NONE of them follow any of these ridiculous rules. NONE.
04-10-2021 08:35 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(04-10-2021 08:35 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  As I've stated on here numerous times...

These people know this planned-emic is all TOTAL BS. They are the inner circle and they KNOW that there is no danger in traveling, there is no danger in not wearing masks, there is no danger in having large gatherings.

You know how I know? Because when they THINK the cameras are not on... NONE of them follow any of these ridiculous rules. NONE.

No ****. This happened in NM this week:

Unending Hypocrisy: Teachers Union President Holds In-Person Training While Advocating to Keep Schools Closed
04-10-2021 09:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Whitmer's Top Aide Gets Caught Red-Handed in Florida
(04-10-2021 08:35 PM)Bear Catlett Wrote:  As I've stated on here numerous times...

Well, perhaps.

What they clearly DO know is that they are all far better off being in the beautiful state of Florida instead of the infectious disease ridden broken state of the Big Wretch.

What we need are clear, uncompromising travel restrictions from the Wu-Flu infected schitholes to southern Gods Country.

Stay home. Locked in. Under the bed. Mebbe try to get the boat on the water after you saw through the ice cap.

Thx.
04-11-2021 06:05 AM
MemTigers1998 Online
Hall of Famer

(04-11-2021 06:05 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  What we need are clear, uncompromising travel restrictions from the Wu-Flu infected schitholes to southern Gods Country.

Stay home. Locked in. Under the bed. Mebbe try to get the boat on the water after you saw through the ice cap.

Thx.

Not just because of Covid. We don’t want them down here period. The south is overcrowded as is. Well be glad to send out liberals up there though.
04-11-2021 08:53 AM
TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse
(04-11-2021 08:53 AM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  
(04-11-2021 06:05 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  What we need are clear, uncompromising travel restrictions from the Wu-Flu infected schitholes to southern Gods Country.

Thx.

Not just because of Covid. We don’t want them down here period. The south is overcrowded as is. Well be glad to send out liberals up there though.

They like it down here under mostly Red policies...it is their dirty little secret.
04-11-2021 09:52 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Whitmer's Top Aide Gets Caught Red-Handed in Florida
(04-10-2021 09:10 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

No ****. This happened in NM this week:

Unending Hypocrisy: Teachers Union President Holds In-Person Training While Advocating to Keep Schools Closed

Happens here every day. The same neighborhood teachers cheerleading the pandemic and shutdowns and refusing to work, I see at the Mexican restaurant together, in large groups from different households, drinking margaritas. No masks no distancing. The are all full of shite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
04-11-2021 09:57 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

Exactly. As the PA governor said when he thought he was off camera, "its all political theater."
04-11-2021 10:03 AM
Advertisement

swagsurfer11 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UC
But muh Governor Freedom said to come down.
04-11-2021 10:12 AM
Eldonabe Offline
No More Wire Hangars!

I Root For: All but Uconn
(04-11-2021 09:52 AM)TexanMark Wrote:  

Thx.

They like it down here under mostly Red policies...it is their dirty little secret.

Hate to break it to you Mark - the actual "dirty little secret" is that it is not a dirty little secret. Everyone and their sister knows this.
04-11-2021 11:12 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane

Thx.

Absolutely don't want the tacky, nasal voiced, sandal and sock wearing, fat, ugly, tattooed, trashy, alchoholic, prog filth in the South.
04-11-2021 11:49 AM
MemTigers1998 Online
Hall of Famer

(04-11-2021 11:49 AM)shere khan Wrote:  Absolutely don't want the tacky, nasal voiced, sandal and sock wearing, fat, ugly, tattooed, trashy, alchoholic, prog filth in the South.

03-lmfao

You just described northern libs perfectly! Southern girls are so much prettier with better manners.
04-12-2021 11:14 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
(04-10-2021 05:54 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
Quote:Rules for the little people, or at least that seems to be the standard in Michigan. As you may recall, many months ago, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s family broke her own COVID regulations by traveling to their lake house and attempting to use their boat.

Yeah...no, this is fake news. Never happened.

The only thing that happened was the governor's husband allegedly asking a marina if they could get their dock put in the water.
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/20...dnt-visit/
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2021 11:22 AM by Redwingtom.)
04-12-2021 11:20 AM
Advertisement

TexanMark Offline
Legend

I Root For: Syracuse
(04-12-2021 11:20 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
Quote:Rules for the little people, or at least that seems to be the standard in Michigan. As you may recall, many months ago, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s family broke her own COVID regulations by traveling to their lake house and attempting to use their boat.

The only thing that happened was the governor's husband allegedly asking a marina if they could get their dock put in the water.
A phone call doesn't work?

I call BS...the fact check talks about Gov Belly, it was her hubby...the first Cuck that went up to their lakehouse. Fact checks are so biased
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2021 11:42 AM by TexanMark.)
04-12-2021 11:40 AM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(04-12-2021 11:40 AM)TexanMark Wrote:  

A phone call doesn't work?

I call BS...the fact check talks about Gov Belly, it was her hubby...the first Cuck that went up to their lakehouse. Fact checks are so biased

Dude, Elk Rapids is a really small town. Been there a couple times. Trust me, the governor and her family did not visit there during the early portions of the lockdown. That's the fake news.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2021 01:40 PM by Redwingtom.)
04-12-2021 12:12 PM
GeorgeBorkFan Offline
All American

I Root For:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/p...254889002/

The issue was her husband was asking for their boat to be launched for the season, ahead of the other clients the marina had. He even asked if him being the husband of the governor would help them move up the list.

Remember, until late April, she banned motorized boating. Apparently the vid was transmittable in a power boat, but not a canoe, because non-motorized was ok.
04-12-2021 01:26 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

(04-12-2021 01:26 PM)GeorgeBorkFan Wrote:  

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/p...254889002/

The issue was her husband was asking for their boat to be launched for the season, ahead of the other clients the marina had. He even asked if him being the husband of the governor would help them move up the list.

Remember, until late April, she banned motorized boating. Apparently the vid was transmittable in a power boat, but not a canoe, because non-motorized was ok.

Right...get all that as we've discussed this already months ago. The governor said he was only joking. Regardless, neither the governor nor her spouse violated the restrictions and vacationed or boated up north during the lockdown. It's fake news.
04-12-2021 01:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.