Biden: Build That Wall After All
04-06-2021 10:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mustard Buzzard
RE: Biden: Build That Wall After All
You can’t make this chit up. OK libs, once again, who’s fault is this border disaster?
04-06-2021 10:57 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Two weeks ago we were told a certain somebody was going to be put in charge of the border. What happened?

Think about these two dipsh*ts being in charge during the start of the pandemic and how thaht would have blown up.
04-06-2021 11:00 AM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(04-06-2021 11:00 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Two weeks ago we were told a certain somebody was going to be put in charge of the border. What happened?

Think about these two dipsh*ts being in charge during the start of the pandemic and how thaht would have blown up.

neither one are in charge of anything.....most knew this going in....

it's the dnc/lobby/lawyers/bought judges/corps/pick your poison....

it's not a running joke anymore.....it's a goddammed cf of an embarrassment...

I'm ready for muh next check at your expense....

fk'n idiots....
04-06-2021 03:25 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
Quote:Bret Stephens, a Never Trump columnist for the New York Times who backed Hillary Clinton in 2016, has published a column in which he calls upon President Joe Biden to finish Trump’s wall along the southern U.S. border.

Noting that “the Biden administration’s concept of compassion” is also “an inducement to recklessness” among migrants, Stephens writes:

That’s a conclusion I’ve come to reluctantly, and not because I’ve abandoned my disgust with Donald Trump. Walls are ugly things: symbols of defensive, suspicious, often closed-minded civilizations. Walls are, invariably, permeable: Whatever else a border wall will do, it will not seal off America from unwanted visitors or undocumented workers — roughly half of whom arrive legally and overstay their visas.

Walls also cannot address the root cause of our immigration crisis, which stems from a combination of social collapse south of the border and the pull of American life north of it.

But a well-built wall should still be a central part of an overall immigration fix. It’s an imperfect but functional deterrent against the most reckless forms of border crossing. It’s a barrier against sudden future surges of mass migration.

It’s also a political bargaining chip to be traded for a path to citizenship in a comprehensive immigration-reform bill. And it’s a prophylactic against the next populist revolt, which is sure to overtake our politics if the Biden administration cannot competently control an elementary function of governance.

Read Bret Stephens’s full column here.

Earlier this week, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who opposed Trump’s border wall and has called Trump’s policies inhumane, was reported to be considering resume wall construction to fill gaps that encouraged illegal crossings, amidst a political crisis for the new administration.

Last year, Stephens called the coronavirus pandemic Trump’s “Chernobyl.” He did occasionally praise Trump for successes, such as the flourishing of peace in the Middle East after Trump broke with the Beltway foreign policy consensus and moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, as Congress had directed decades before.

Link
04-08-2021 04:11 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
green Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Miami
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2021 02:18 AM by green.)
05-12-2021 08:38 PM
Advertisement

Bear Catlett Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC
WALLS ARE RACIST !!!!

*when it's Trump doing it.
05-12-2021 08:42 PM
Eagleaidaholic Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Southern Miss
What a joke.
05-12-2021 08:57 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(04-06-2021 11:00 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Two weeks ago we were told a certain somebody was going to be put in charge of the border. What happened?

The Pandemic would have been downplayed and flu would be in the news instead like it wasn't during the ChiFlu. The ChiFlu was only used to subjugate the people in more ways than we care to think. We know its mortality rate and that would be what the Demoncrapped would emphasize.
05-12-2021 09:24 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(05-12-2021 08:57 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  What a joke.

A bad one.

But yes, Sloe* and the Ho, a bad, bad joke.

Thx regressives!
05-12-2021 09:46 PM
maximus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: MEMPHIS
No death penalty- nope we gonna kill that dude

No police - nope we need the po- po

No border wall - nope build the wall

Its laughable dammit

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
05-12-2021 10:00 PM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
03-lmfao

[Image: giphy.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2021 11:16 PM by shere khan.)
05-12-2021 11:14 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

But the democrats know how to build a nice wall. A humane wall. A wall that only keeps people from hurting themselves. A wall that will understand why they come. Not a mean Trump wall. Come on man!
05-12-2021 11:22 PM
banker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Marshall
What happened to the old saying about fences making good neighbors?

Life in a functioning society requires the recognition and respect of all kinds of boundaries. The left most times misses this basic fact. Geographic boundaries are the easiest to understand - you don’t just walk through people’s yards or let your dog crap in them. You also don’t tell other people how to rear their children or spend their money. You don’t flirt with another man’s wife, etc., there are too many to mention.

I guess when you decide personal responsibility isn’t a real thing then you can also just disregard boundaries. The border issue is really just an glaring example of the deeper societal breakdown of understanding the importance of staying in your lane.
05-12-2021 11:36 PM
Was SoMs Eagle Offline
Heisman

The only reason they do this is optics. Lump Head is gonna do something. Yeah, sure he is. You people just forget about this border business. Ole Lump Head is gonna build a wall so all the childrens will be safe.
To steal a quote, suckers.
05-12-2021 11:55 PM
450bench Offline

(05-12-2021 11:14 PM)shere khan Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]
05-13-2021 05:56 AM
Advertisement

TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
(05-12-2021 10:00 PM)maximus Wrote:  No death penalty- nope we gonna kill that dude

No police - nope we need the po- po

No border wall - nope build the wall

Its laughable dammit

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

They just aren't smart enough to think ahead and consider consequences, especially unintended ones.
05-13-2021 06:00 AM
MemTigers1998 Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-06-2021 11:00 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Think about these two dipsh*ts being in charge during the start of the pandemic and how thaht would have blown up.

Nah, Biden* said he had a plan and everything Trump did was wrong.
05-13-2021 07:36 AM
TigerBlue4Ever Offline
Unapologetic A-hole

I Root For: yo mama
Notice how the leftists and liberal zombies here rarely show up in threads like these, at least not until after they've received the talking points. Sometimes though the talking points are so weak they don't even bother. And there are more and more threads like this one lately. Effin losers, cheering on a senile old fool ostensibly at the helm while his party is doing everything they can to sink this once great ship.
05-13-2021 08:08 AM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(05-12-2021 11:36 PM)banker Wrote:  What happened to the old saying about fences making good neighbors?

Life in a functioning society requires the recognition and respect of all kinds of boundaries. The left most times misses this basic fact. Geographic boundaries are the easiest to understand - you don’t just walk through people’s yards or let your dog crap in them. You also don’t tell other people how to rear their children or spend their money. You don’t flirt with another man’s wife, etc., there are too many to mention.

I guess when you decide personal responsibility isn’t a real thing then you can also just disregard boundaries. The border issue is really just an glaring example of the deeper societal breakdown of understanding the importance of staying in your lane.

This! We all know the problem with the leftists ideas is that they all too often ignore human nature. Then, when they “implement” their stupidity and it blows up in their faces they act incredulous........

A great big sack of idiots.
05-13-2021 08:16 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.